Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — October 4th to 10th

• CanezzaCanezza155,653
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 08:00
    The past couple of weeks have been stacked with new releases, and while only 17 games are launching for Xbox next week, there are some big titles on the way, including Far Cry 6 and Alan Wake Remastered. Get your wallets ready!

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox game releases — October 4th to 10th
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 08:06
    Will get Far Cry 6 on a sale in a few years.

Really hope Monkey Ball will go to Game Pass, excited to try the series, but won't risk it with full price.

I'm sure Alan wake will also go to Game Pass eventually, I'll wait for that. Still need to complete the original.
  • Fa1con87Fa1con87561,084
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 08:16
    DynamicWolfNLD said:

Really hope Monkey Ball will go to Game Pass, excited to try the series, but won't risk it with full price.

I'm sure Alan wake will also go to Game Pass eventually, I'll wait for that. Still need to complete the original.
    So you will not be buying anything or supporting any games?

Far Cry 6 is a buy for me
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 08:28
    Fa1con87 said:
    DynamicWolfNLD said:

Not right now, no.
    I still have tons of other games to play.

Far Cry 6, will go on sale and I will buy and support them then. For the other 2 I will wait for them to go to Game Pass, and then Game Pass supports them.

I personally don't feel obligated to support devs, by paying extra to play on release day.
  • CivilGCivilG73,916
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 08:30
    Gonna wait till all these games go on sale soon.
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 09:13
    I bean dived Far cry 3, 4, 5, primal, and new dawn when the whole bundle was on a deep discount. After getting through all of those (never played FC before outside of blood dragon) I will determine whether or not I actually want to play 6.
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 09:16
    Fa1con87 said:
    DynamicWolfNLD said:

CONSOOOOOOOOOM!!!
  • Fa1con87Fa1con87561,084
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 09:25
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    Fa1con87 said:
    DynamicWolfNLD said:

CONSOOOOOOOOOM!!!
    ALWAYS MORE!
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 09:51
    Hell let Loose looks fantastic.

Super Monkey Ball is my childhood.

BPM looks fun.

Alan Wake is a fantastic game.

Far Cry 6 in sure will be huge.

Looks like a great week
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 10:45
    Bouncy Bullets was super fun for the brief time I played it, then I stopped because I never want to finish fun games, saving it for a later time, so I'm definitely looking to Bouncy Bullets 2, and Rain City + BPM
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 11:43
    DynamicWolfNLD said:

Oh man, I hope you enjoy Super Monkey Ball. I only played two back on the Gamecube of lore, but it was a treat!

Alan Wake: why we haven't we got a sequel yet? I'll relive my classic memories, but seriously. More Wake.

Far Cry 6: I'll wait for the reviews. 3, 4, 5 and Primal were all fantastic. The DLC's and other filler, not really. Some Great, some bad, so I'll let time be the judge.
    I was born to take it easy.
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 12:32
    Far Cry 5 was a real disappointment. I'll wait a while and see how Far Cry 6 reviews. From what I've seen it looks very much the same.
  • Inspector 74Inspector 74371,849
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 13:40
    Alcoholic Socks said:
    Hell let Loose looks fantastic.

Super Monkey Ball is my childhood.

BPM looks fun.

Alan Wake is a fantastic game.

Far Cry 6 in sure will be huge.

Looks like a great week
    A men to that brother!!!
    And maximum respect for ‘alcoholic socks’ that has to be one of the finest gamer tags in history
    Yeah next week is a great week indeed ive been quite lucky I’ve already got hold of monkey ball and Alan wake Far Cry , BPM and exophbia are game on on day one for me , man what the hell is exophobia?? Looks superb
  • WulfTekWulfTek731,360
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 13:50
    I'm curious if the Blood Dragon that's included in FC6's DLC is just the 360 version or a new stack. I'm leaning towards the latter.
  • NickbronlineNickbronline178,294
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 14:27
    BPM looks so good
  • imnotGEOFFimnotGEOFF526,953
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 14:53
    Alan wake and hell let loose are my definite buys this week, using some of my reward points means il only be paying around £5 for both
  • BL4DEBL4DE392,017
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 16:19
    Far Cry 5 was awesome I don't see how that game was a disappointment?

Have 6 pre ordered can't wait to get it in the mail. Hell Let Loose looks bad ass better than Vanguard for sure. Wish Alan wake had easier/completion achievements nobody wants to collect all that stuff again..
  • MahboobehsMahboobehs951,993
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 16:37
    WulfTek said:
    I'm curious if the Blood Dragon that's included in FC6's DLC is just the 360 version or a new stack. I'm leaning towards the latter.
    If it's like how 3 was with 5's season pass, it'll be a new release, which would be exciting since it's then going up to a full 1000.

Me? I'm super excited for Far Cry 6, and Alan Wake is only $30 USD.
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 18:37, Edited on 03 October 21 at 18:38 by FightingMegaFoo
    Fa1con87 said:
    DynamicWolfNLD said:

That's what they get for always releasing broken games at launch. I don't remember the last time a AAA game has released without any major problems. The industry has only themselves to blame.
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red683,412
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 18:47
    Mahboobehs said:
    WulfTek said:
    If it's like how 3 was with 5's season pass, it'll be a new release, which would be exciting since it's then going up to a full 1000.

Me? I'm super excited for Far Cry 6, and Alan Wake is only $30 USD.
    "only" - that's at least 20$ too high 😂
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.