Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — October 4th to 10th

• Posted on 03 October 21 at 18:56
    Alan Wake on day one for sure.

I'll wait for Far Cry 6 Ultimate Mega Super Inclusive VIP Edition Not For Plebs to go on sale for half off. Really just want Blood Dragon remastered from the season pass tbh.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • eayragteayragt239,963
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 19:09
    But can you invert the y-axis on Bouncy Bullets 2, eh?
    Say everything with a smile
  • STAGGERILLASTAGGERILLA1,538,079
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 19:18
    Fa1con87 said:
    DynamicWolfNLD said:
    Will get Far Cry 6 on a sale in a few years.

Really hope Monkey Ball will go to Game Pass, excited to try the series, but won't risk it with full price.

I'm sure Alan wake will also go to Game Pass eventually, I'll wait for that. Still need to complete the original.
    So you will not be buying anything or supporting any games?

Far Cry 6 is a buy for me
    Its ok to actually make progress on your backlog and not buy every game on release...
    Positive energy from now on.
  • STAGGERILLASTAGGERILLA1,538,079
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 19:20
    DynamicWolfNLD said:

Really hope Monkey Ball will go to Game Pass, excited to try the series, but won't risk it with full price.

I'm sure Alan wake will also go to Game Pass eventually, I'll wait for that. Still need to complete the original.
    $40 for Super Monkey Ball is a great price, easily worth $60, it will challenge you and give you a ton of replay value.
    Positive energy from now on.
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy731,676
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 19:53
    Far Cry 6 .... but..........

It's release is too close to the only other game i am remotely interested in...on oct 12th we get . . . . - BACK 4 BLOOD - ..... and that will be "free" as I have game pass............!

We all know ubisoft - far cry 6 WILL go on sale, many many times...... will get it then, or on disk sometime if my local CEX store survives long enough.
  • mkdfanmkdfan817,826
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 20:15
    I’ll be getting Alan Wake. Rain City and Rainbow Billy look good.
    I didn’t realise Far Cry 6 was out so soon. I haven’t been interested in this one at all tbh.
    I’ve 100% all FC games between FC3 on 360 and New Dawn but FC6 just looks like more of the same so I can wait for a sale.
  • MrKoolxDoodMrKoolxDood397,730
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 20:50
    Good week of releases
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 23:39, Edited on 04 October 21 at 00:14 by Snooch2theBooch
    Already got the special edition of Super Monkey Ball :) even if I can’t really play until Tuesday anyway because my weekend has been and still is busy as fuuuudge this week :( and I also have Far Cry 6 preordered. This week is going to be a fun one!
  • Posted on 04 October 21 at 01:53
    Between the yearly released assassin's creeds and the far crys I have enough going on to never have to buy a ubisoft game at launch ever again. thanks ubi! your games are normally broken at launch anyway.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285463,052
    Posted on 04 October 21 at 03:26
    Added Lord of the Click to my wish list for that description. I’ll pay a few bucks next year for it when I eventually get FC6 half off
  • suitesuite846,631
    Posted on 04 October 21 at 09:09
    Exophobia is giving me Doom vibes!
    -suite
  • TrueBlueOllyTrueBlueOlly272,944
    Posted on 04 October 21 at 13:32
    STAGGERILLA said:
    Fa1con87 said:
    DynamicWolfNLD said:

Its ok to actually make progress on your backlog and not buy every game on release...
    Its also ok to wait for a sale, I know I cannot afford to buy every single game i like the look of day 1 - so i wait for the sale or for it to land on gamepass, fingers crossed Money Ball does go to gamepass (eventually) it will be awesome
  • oromexboxoromexbox93,819
    Posted on 04 October 21 at 14:08
    Just ordered FC6. If they can reach FC5's level of goodness, I'll be happy. Hopefully, I don't get bored of the terrain, Montana was repetitive but I had a lot of fun in it.
  • CrmsnsShdwCrmsnsShdw882,228
    Posted on 04 October 21 at 16:43
    Ember and Atom look good to me, I'll get Far Cry 6 on black Friday
  • elangabrielelangabriel148,008
    Posted on 04 October 21 at 18:17
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    Fa1con87 said:
    DynamicWolfNLD said:

That's what they get for always releasing broken games at launch. I don't remember the last time a AAA game has released without any major problems. The industry has only themselves to blame.
    It's not just that, video games are one of the very few products that it makes zero sense to buy day 1 as they're only getting better and cheaper with time.

- Less bugs due to patches, and game enhancements.
    - At least 33% price cut shortly after release.
    - DLCs included after a while with little to no extra cost ("GOTY Edition"), if not cheaper than base game on Day 1.
  • Kaiser679Kaiser679196,119
    Posted on 04 October 21 at 20:29
    SeeD Red said:
    Mahboobehs said:
    WulfTek said:
    I'm curious if the Blood Dragon that's included in FC6's DLC is just the 360 version or a new stack. I'm leaning towards the latter.
    If it's like how 3 was with 5's season pass, it'll be a new release, which would be exciting since it's then going up to a full 1000.

Me? I'm super excited for Far Cry 6, and Alan Wake is only $30 USD.
    "only" - that's at least 20$ too high 😂
    How so? The original was fantastic, so for anyone who didn't play it the first time around (or did and was just a huge fan and wants to replay it) $30 is a steal for that game.
  • Posted on 05 October 21 at 00:07
    I like the Cuban setting for Far Cry 6 but meh, it looks too wacky, the graphics look like they were downgraded from 5, and it seems like they're doubling down on the New Dawn formula which I personally wasn't a fan of.
    I'll wait for a sale or play it whenever my Brother buys it.
  • Posted on 05 October 21 at 16:13
    Agatha Christie, Alan Wake, Ember, Far Cry 6 and Atom RPG will all make very fine additions to my copious backlog.
    wildandcrazygal
  • wildwest08wildwest081,455,889
    Posted on 06 October 21 at 05:26
    Will get far cry in the future like all Ubisoft titles. Love me some Alan wake!!!!
  • Posted on 06 October 21 at 07:03
    Exophobia doesn't seem to be coming out until April 2022 btw. Not sure what happened there, I heard about it recently as well, and was under the impression it was about to come out. cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.