Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — October 11th to 17th

• NO1KEVNO1KEV2,633,796
    Posted on 10 October 21 at 19:51
    JKSullivan said:
    NO1KEV said:
    SILVAF0XX said:
    Looking forward to playing Back4Blood next week in co-op but hear the achievements are a buggy mess… hope not!!
    Its because single player progress/campaign progress isnt saving, which is a pretty big fuck up. Its gona be the usual overhyped broken mess for awhile.
    It's bigger than that - they intentionally coded it so that single players can't progress any achievements and are locked out of several other features. It displays a warning message about the following changes, so it is not just a saving progress bug:

- Uses solo decks created in the Fort Hope deck menu
    - Maps and objectives will be adjusted
    - Matchmaking and player invites are disabled
    - Earning supply points is disabled
    - Stat tracking is disabled
    - Earning progress toward accomplishments is disabled
    Yeah it seems like its gona be a big disappointment. With the dev just pushing the season pass, dlc and microtransactions down all players throats. Quite a sad time when devs keep doing this on so many games now
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483322,182
    Posted on 10 October 21 at 20:57
    MrZombieChicken said:
    These stacks of Series S|X games with a different version for the XB1 are just sad.
    Agreed, especially with that Catty & Batty rubbish. There can't possibly be anything different between the two versions even in terms of performance since it looks like it could run on a potato 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • TangledAlloy21TangledAlloy211,082,976
    Posted on 10 October 21 at 20:57
    I was going to play the hell out of Back 4 Blood. After hearing how they decided to screw solo players over, I'll pass.
  • RiIeyRiIey1,169,802
    Posted on 10 October 21 at 21:25
    MrZombieChicken said:
    These stacks of Series S|X games with a different version for the XB1 are just sad.
    hey!!!! Not everyone can get a new gen console, where have you been at???
  • RiIeyRiIey1,169,802
    Posted on 10 October 21 at 21:26
    The real
    Problem here is why the NHL 22 achievements aren’t available and unlock able yet. That’s a huge deal.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,871
    Posted on 10 October 21 at 21:59
    The Riftbreaker looks like it has potential.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,319,580
    Posted on 10 October 21 at 23:10
    Henchman Story looks like it could be quite funny. Probably pick up Disco Elysium unless I go with the Steam version instead.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • WithTheDawnWithTheDawn936,017
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 01:05
    I've only heard good things about Disco Elysium, so will be keen to check that out at some point. Probably once it has a decent sale or hits Game Pass.
  • Posted on 11 October 21 at 02:36
    only looking forward to the good life
  • MrKoolxDoodMrKoolxDood501,182
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 04:53
    B4B looking solid
  • Posted on 11 October 21 at 06:41
    I'm so excited for Disco Elysium. I've been waiting so long. There was a good stretch there where I was worried the Xbox port had been cancelled because it went so long without any news.
    ???????!
  • SeeyaSeeya668,147
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 07:22
    RiIey said:
    The real
    Problem here is why the NHL 22 achievements aren’t available and unlock able yet. That’s a huge deal.
    They are, I've unlocked about 30~ of them over the duration of the trial, they just don't scan or appear on Xbox yet.
  • ChPainkillerChPainkiller586,638
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 09:33
    I was looking forward to the good life then I read who Playism are and I have no intrest now in the game .
    Sorry Swery love your games but Playism can fuck right off.
  • Posted on 11 October 21 at 13:12
    Catty & Batty, a game inspired by Lemmings...gotta buy
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • RiIeyRiIey1,169,802
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 14:12
    Seeya said:
    RiIey said:
    The real
    They are, I've unlocked about 30~ of them over the duration of the trial, they just don't scan or appear on Xbox yet.
    yeah that’s a big problem. I’m not gonna unlock something that isn’t even fully there yet. It’s a smoke screen. They need to get their act together.
  • RiIeyRiIey1,169,802
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 14:13
    ChPainkiller said:
    I was looking forward to the good life then I read who Playism are and I have no intrest now in the game .
    Sorry Swery love your games but Playism can fuck right off.
    Who are they and what’s the issue?
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz860,136
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 14:14
    Disco Elysium for me too, I was worried this would be a console exclusive for much longer than it was.

I have no idea what Ring of Pain is but the trailer has my attention.
  • Inspector 74Inspector 74454,134
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 20:37
    That blonde girl on the ‘good life’ game image is one freakin’ crazy lookin beeatch!!!
  • MrKoolxDoodMrKoolxDood501,182
    Posted on 12 October 21 at 14:35
    Crysis!
  • Posted on 12 October 21 at 17:41
    Not in market and 15.10.release.
    Played for fun.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.