Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters Screenshots

• punkyliarpunkyliar219,882
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,627,360
    Posted on 29 May 11 at 01:21, Edited on 29 May 11 at 01:22 by EarthboundX
    It's not being made by Sega is it? They seem to make all the really bad Marvel movie games.

Oh wait, Green Lantern is DC isn't he? Not much of a comic person.
  • SanadaSanada685,083
    Posted on 29 May 11 at 01:29
    EarthboundX said:
    It's not being made by Sega is it? They seem to make all the really bad Marvel movie games.

Oh wait, Green Lantern is DC isn't he? Not much of a comic person.
    Yeah he is DC. I know this because he was in MK vs DC laugh. But still, good observation.

The screens don't look awful, but after seeing how bad Thor was I'll be waiting before giving this a chance.
    You seem a little furious...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 May 11 at 01:33
    This is going to be awful. Can we just have batman 2?
    Sunny-fish melon jelly ballin' the jack!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 May 11 at 01:41
    I3obkat said:
    +1

Man has a very good point.
  • MaxForce357MaxForce357128,128
    Posted on 29 May 11 at 01:46
    You'd think comic book companies would give a shit what Hollywood and game developers do with their creative properties. Instead, I can list lots of bad video games based off of comic book characters and comic book movies.
    IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS. YOU GOT THE BFG9000!! OH, YES.
  • HuGh1212HuGh121234,248
    Posted on 29 May 11 at 01:54
    I'll just watch the movie thanks :)
    Hughby-Dooby-Doo
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 02:11
    I3obkat said:
    +3
    Why do fools join boosting sessions?
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 02:17
    Hopefully not another crappy movie tie-in game.
    Not getting the hopes up though...praying for a different outcome!
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM89,279
    Posted on 29 May 11 at 02:20
    I'd be interested in this game if we had more weapon options.
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 02:34
    It might be a rent. The DC fan in me wants to have hope that it will be at least half decent.
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 03:23
    This post is contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 03:38
    Besides the point that others have made here a lot of times people judge these games way too harshly. A lot of the badly rated comic games are actually ok as long as your just in it for the ride not comparing it to what you may have wanted or what you thought would work better.
    Im willing to give this one a shot. Hope for the best.
    So, it begins...
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 03:46, Edited on 29 May 11 at 03:47 by ZS1 Nemesis
    XanthicAntimony said:
    Besides the point that others have made here a lot of times people judge these games way too harshly. A lot of the badly rated comic games are actually ok as long as your just in it for the ride not comparing it to what you may have wanted or what you thought would work better.
    I agree totally with what you're saying. There are several comic games that tons of people hated that I thought were great like spiderman shattered dimensions- loved that game and most people I know hated it

I'm willing to give it a shot as well, already got it pre paid, along with captain america, batman 2 and xmen destinies
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 04:00
    wait, how many green lanterns are there? and i didn't know he had a sword?
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 04:52
    Never knew much about this so i will be passing
  • ZalshaZalsha382,392
    Posted on 29 May 11 at 05:16
    Hmm, its not going to be based on the movie. I'm a big comic person so I know all of the background to all of this I know no one else will. But the Manhunters will most likely not be apart of the move (as far as i know). So this is completetly a story on it's own.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,627,360
    Posted on 29 May 11 at 05:35
    ZS1 Nemesis said:
    XanthicAntimony said:
    I agree totally with what you're saying. There are several comic games that tons of people hated that I thought were great like spiderman shattered dimensions- loved that game and most people I know hated it

I'm willing to give it a shot as well, already got it pre paid, along with captain america, batman 2 and xmen destinies
    I didn't know people hated Spider-Man SD, I thought and heard it was pretty good. It's almost in my price range too.
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 05:37
    I dont recall a green lantern with a sword either. will this even follow the stories we know?
  • Posted on 29 May 11 at 06:15
    Shame cus alot of these comics could make great games if given some respect and passion like we seen w/Batman AA. THey dont care about that cus they rely soley on the name to sell the thing to stupid kids who dont know any better.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.