The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 29 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• Ham Vs GameHam Vs Game421,976
    Posted on 12 October 21 at 22:09
    Hellbreachers doesn't work on XSX for some reason. It crashes as soon as it loads. So don't buy if you're on XSX.
  • thanatos8285thanatos8285732,435
    Posted on 12 October 21 at 22:32, Edited on 12 October 21 at 22:33 by thanatos8285
    EchelonSix said:
    TA = here are our new anti cheat rules
    also TA = fast 1000GS if you use cheat codes

slow clap
    TA: [things that are against the rules]
    Also TA: [different thing that is not against the rules]

What a crazy world we live in huh?
  • flashisdoomflashisdoom394,362
    Posted on 12 October 21 at 23:40
    Having played 50 years myself I have to agree with everyone saying it's suprisingly fun. When I first started playing I rolled my eyes going "oh no, i am not a fan of these games" but somehow someway I had fun with it. It's simple yet addicting.
  • GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,115,146
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 00:26
    beastwhitedude said:
    EchelonSix said:

slow clap
    Are you referring to the star wars game? They said in game cheats are aloud, they basically just said you can't mod or hack games to obtain achievements. Except minecraft, because everyone has a modded minecraft world for achievements and half the site would be banned.
    Those minecraft worlds are not "modded." They are simply worlds made by people, albeit very specifically.

Games like Surviving Mars LITTERALY has a MOD called "instant easy achievements" which unlock all 1000g in 1 sec, instantly.
    Chill out bro. Be nicer to each other.
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,137,163
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 01:37, Edited on 13 October 21 at 01:41 by PangoBara
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    beastwhitedude said:
    EchelonSix said:

slow clap
    Are you referring to the star wars game? They said in game cheats are aloud, they basically just said you can't mod or hack games to obtain achievements. Except minecraft, because everyone has a modded minecraft world for achievements and half the site would be banned.
    Those minecraft worlds are not "modded." They are simply worlds made by people, albeit very specifically.

Games like Surviving Mars LITTERALY has a MOD called "instant easy achievements" which unlock all 1000g in 1 sec, instantly.
    Those Minecraft worlds aren't made legit, especially if you mean the Realm that most people use.

They use Command Blocks to run commands within the game. These cannot be acquired legitimately within the game even in Creative. Creative is also supposed to disable achievements, but there are very clearly a bunch of worlds that used Creative that people use that also had to be screwed around with in some way.

Surviving Mars, Mount & Blade, Starbound, etc is just way more ridiculous
  • GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,115,146
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 02:22, Edited on 13 October 21 at 02:27 by GR34TD3STR0Y3R
    PangoBara said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    beastwhitedude said:
    EchelonSix said:

slow clap

Those Minecraft worlds aren't made legit, especially if you mean the Realm that most people use.

They use Command Blocks to run commands within the game. These cannot be acquired legitimately within the game even in Creative. Creative is also supposed to disable achievements, but there are very clearly a bunch of worlds that used Creative that people use that also had to be screwed around with in some way.

I forgot about those command blocks.
    There is some pretty crazy stuff happening in those achievements worlds. I have to admit though, its pretty amazing. And I enjoyed doing that world more than any Rataliaka game. And to be sorta fair, I have well over 1000 hours in minecract across vita, pc, and 3 xbox systems. I just never really focused on many of the esoteric achievements. So that alleviates some of my guilt. I gave up doing cheap games. Starbound and Surviving mars made me feel dirty and cheap. Like what is even the point when its a click of a button!? At least with many 5$ completions you are at least playing something. Even ifs garbage. (I have all sorts of cheap and easy completions on my account, so I don't judge anyone. this is just how I feel about my achievements hunting now)
    Chill out bro. Be nicer to each other.
  • NappydugoutNappydugout718,589
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 02:59
    Do we think Star Wars Racer will be added to EA Play?
  • Posted on 13 October 21 at 03:15
    Nappydugout said:
    Do we think Star Wars Racer will be added to EA Play?
    No, it isn't published by ea at all
  • Posted on 13 October 21 at 03:22
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    PangoBara said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    beastwhitedude said:
    EchelonSix said:

slow clap

I forgot about those command blocks.
    There is some pretty crazy stuff happening in those achievements worlds. I have to admit though, its pretty amazing. And I enjoyed doing that world more than any Rataliaka game. And to be sorta fair, I have well over 1000 hours in minecract across vita, pc, and 3 xbox systems. I just never really focused on many of the esoteric achievements. So that alleviates some of my guilt. I gave up doing cheap games. Starbound and Surviving mars made me feel dirty and cheap. Like what is even the point when its a click of a button!? At least with many 5$ completions you are at least playing something. Even ifs garbage. (I have all sorts of cheap and easy completions on my account, so I don't judge anyone. this is just how I feel about my achievements hunting now)
    I used to be on the easy completion game too. But I get zero satisfaction in doing them now a days, it's much more worth while to grab an Xbox 360 arcade title that I'll actually enjoy rather than something I'll play for 10 minutes and never touch agian.
  • NMANOZNMANOZ847,016
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 04:03
    EchelonSix said:

slow clap
    Funny, considering your ratio.
  • Belindo152Belindo152318,378
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 06:37
    Let's keep it on-topic from here on. There are other threads to discuss the cheat policy/console commands/mods/cheatcodes.
  • TrueBlueOllyTrueBlueOlly333,809
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 06:55
    Star Wars Episode 1 Racer is clearly the standout on the list but tempted by Void Gore just for the name.
  • RosshkRosshk884,528
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 09:55, Edited on 13 October 21 at 09:57 by Rosshk
    Are these Xitilon games still easy to complete, after the achievement reversals? (ReactorX and Smart Moves were 2 of them)
  • Posted on 13 October 21 at 12:50
    kipfizh said:
    Would love love love to see a column in these tables showing the community rating.

In a week like this with loads of quick completions (and let's face it, with developers cottoning on to the idea of selling a quick game, these weeks are becoming the norm), it'd be great to quickly see which ones might actually be fun as well as quick.
    Yeah maybe replace the TA ratio column with the community star rating. It's quick enough to click on the game to find the rating so it's not the biggest thing.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw1,170,754
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 13:23
    Honestly, some of these games go so quickly it isn't worth the price tag. I always consider is the game worth x amount of my time for x amount of money. If it isn't, I don't buy it.

I also would like to say I rather enjoyed 50 Years and Don't Press This Button.
    There is always a way.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,106
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 17:10
    My best deal--quality, price, ease, & speedy completion goes to The Adventures of Elena Temple: Definitive Edition. It's a 2000 GS game so it's a healthy boost yet it's still a 1-2 hour completion with a guide. I played blind without a guide. It tripled the playing and took me just over 6 hours. I still consider that to be a quick completion and it's indicative that the game is straightforward and easy to complete.
  • Ariose999Ariose999649,547
    Posted on 13 October 21 at 20:05
    Blitz breaker is actually a really good game. I would say give it a try. :)
  • brownstar ninjabrownstar ninja1,060,255
    Posted on 14 October 21 at 05:08
    Rosshk said:
    Are these Xitilon games still easy to complete, after the achievement reversals? (ReactorX and Smart Moves were 2 of them)
    Same thought…seems like the people played vs people completed is a high percentage so should be a safe bet
  • Posted on 14 October 21 at 06:39
    Takora Meets Fries should be on the list. It's $3.99 and takes ~30 minutes to get 1000 GS. You just keep pressing A.
  • Posted on 14 October 21 at 06:41
    Maw N Paw said:
    Honestly, some of these games go so quickly it isn't worth the price tag. I always consider is the game worth x amount of my time for x amount of money. If it isn't, I don't buy it.

I also would like to say I rather enjoyed 50 Years and Don't Press This Button.
    I don't think most people here care about story as much as getting the points but I will say that Don't Press This Button was a great puzzler. It's the perfect length, easy to get 1000 GS on, and it's actually interesting.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.