Posted on 14 October 21 at 11:20
    PangoBara said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    beastwhitedude said:
    EchelonSix said:
    TA = here are our new anti cheat rules
    also TA = fast 1000GS if you use cheat codes

slow clap
    Are you referring to the star wars game? They said in game cheats are aloud, they basically just said you can't mod or hack games to obtain achievements. Except minecraft, because everyone has a modded minecraft world for achievements and half the site would be banned.
    Those minecraft worlds are not "modded." They are simply worlds made by people, albeit very specifically.

Games like Surviving Mars LITTERALY has a MOD called "instant easy achievements" which unlock all 1000g in 1 sec, instantly.
    Those Minecraft worlds aren't made legit, especially if you mean the Realm that most people use.

They use Command Blocks to run commands within the game. These cannot be acquired legitimately within the game even in Creative. Creative is also supposed to disable achievements, but there are very clearly a bunch of worlds that used Creative that people use that also had to be screwed around with in some way.

Surviving Mars, Mount & Blade, Starbound, etc is just way more ridiculous
    This is why I think these achievement world for minecraft/Terraria should be banned competely. I completely hate the idea of a place you can just go to, and have the objects needed for achievements just sitting there. Easy completions are one thing, but using stuff like this is blatant cheating
    daringDK2006
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,715,138
    Posted on 14 October 21 at 13:57, Edited on 14 October 21 at 13:59 by Sashamorning
    Beware Elena Temple. Great game, great developer, NOT an easy completion.
    JustNeedOneMic said:
    Takora Meets Fries should be on the list. It's $3.99 and takes ~30 minutes to get 1000 GS. You just keep pressing A.
    Faster than that. Turn on auto skip.

Amateur. Pressing A. laugh wink
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,172
    Posted on 14 October 21 at 14:27
    Sashamorning said:
    JustNeedOneMic said:
    Takora Meets Fries should be on the list. It's $3.99 and takes ~30 minutes to get 1000 GS. You just keep pressing A.

Not a difficult completion either with a TA ratio < 1.2. Admittedly, you have to do more than turn on auto skip. laugh
    Posted on 14 October 21 at 17:05
    Allgorhythm said:
    Sashamorning said:
    JustNeedOneMic said:

Not a difficult completion either with a TA ratio < 1.2. Admittedly, you have to do more than turn on auto skip. laugh
    Oops, sorry. There are 4 separate choices you have to make along with the auto skip. [laugh[
    Posted on 14 October 21 at 18:37, Edited on 14 October 21 at 18:41 by Allgorhythm
    Sashamorning said:
    Oops, sorry. There are 4 separate choices you have to make along with the auto skip. [laugh[
    I must admit I don’t understand why people do not read the visual novels. I’m not disparaging quick GS. As my low TA ratio indicates, I often indulge in easy games. But I do so to have fun.

Quick & easy games are a great way to relax. But at 3.99 USD for five minutes of play, Takorita Meets Fries is an insanely expensive game. Of course, I’m speaking as one who’s put about 30 hours into Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth so I could watch all 27 movies in the game—so what do I know? laugh
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,271,391
    Posted on 14 October 21 at 19:57, Edited on 14 October 21 at 19:58 by PangoBara
    daringDK2006 said:
    PangoBara said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    beastwhitedude said:
    EchelonSix said:
    TA = here are our new anti cheat rules
    also TA = fast 1000GS if you use cheat codes

slow clap
    Are you referring to the star wars game? They said in game cheats are aloud, they basically just said you can't mod or hack games to obtain achievements. Except minecraft, because everyone has a modded minecraft world for achievements and half the site would be banned.
    Those minecraft worlds are not "modded." They are simply worlds made by people, albeit very specifically.

Games like Surviving Mars LITTERALY has a MOD called "instant easy achievements" which unlock all 1000g in 1 sec, instantly.
    Those Minecraft worlds aren't made legit, especially if you mean the Realm that most people use.

They use Command Blocks to run commands within the game. These cannot be acquired legitimately within the game even in Creative. Creative is also supposed to disable achievements, but there are very clearly a bunch of worlds that used Creative that people use that also had to be screwed around with in some way.

Surviving Mars, Mount & Blade, Starbound, etc is just way more ridiculous
    This is why I think these achievement world for minecraft/Terraria should be banned competely. I completely hate the idea of a place you can just go to, and have the objects needed for achievements just sitting there. Easy completions are one thing, but using stuff like this is blatant cheating
    As far as I know there are no hacked Terraria worlds actively going around, just people giving out shit they got legit (and duped with a duplication glitch)

I did the Xbox One version legit tho so idk
    Posted on 14 October 21 at 22:47
    Allgorhythm said:
    Sashamorning said:
    I must admit I don’t understand why people do not read the visual novels. I’m not disparaging quick GS. As my low TA ratio indicates, I often indulge in easy games. But I do so to have fun.

Quick & easy games are a great way to relax. But at 3.99 USD for five minutes of play, Takorita Meets Fries is an insanely expensive game. Of course, I’m speaking as one who’s put about 30 hours into Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth so I could watch all 27 movies in the game—so what do I know? laugh
    You... played Avatar? shock
    Posted on 15 October 21 at 14:09
    Sashamorning said:
    laugh
    Yes, on both the PS2 & 360—both times all the way to the end. I also played the first game in the two game series on the PS2.

BTW, I keep hoping for a title update to add an achievement for beating the final boss. Wouldn’t that be fun?
    laugh
    Posted on 15 October 21 at 15:33
    Allgorhythm said:
    Sashamorning said:
    laugh
    Yes, on both the PS2 & 360—both times all the way to the end. I also played the first game in the two game series on the PS2.

BTW, I keep hoping for a title update to add an achievement for beating the final boss. Wouldn’t that be fun?
    laugh
    I het j00. J00 r ebil
    Posted on 15 October 21 at 17:56, Edited on 15 October 21 at 17:57 by Allgorhythm
    Sashamorning said:
    I het j00. J00 r ebil
    MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • timojhentimojhen306,925
    Posted on 15 October 21 at 23:55
    kipfizh said:
    Would love love love to see a column in these tables showing the community rating.

In a week like this with loads of quick completions (and let's face it, with developers cottoning on to the idea of selling a quick game, these weeks are becoming the norm), it'd be great to quickly see which ones might actually be fun as well as quick.
    Was just having the same thought. Would definitely be helpful.
  • wildwest08wildwest081,646,293
    Posted on 16 October 21 at 23:30
    Rosshk said:
    Are these Xitilon games still easy to complete, after the achievement reversals? (ReactorX and Smart Moves were 2 of them)
    If you have any questions on specific games let me know
  • anthonyd46anthonyd461,718,726
    Posted on 18 October 21 at 09:19
    Sashamorning said:
    For whatever reason the walkthrough doesn't mention obtaining the Rhino Armor. This literally makes the game 10000000 times easier. You literally can't be hit. I was struggling with this game till I found this out it really should be added to the guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NABsySyQibs

Once you got that Rhino armor the game is cake.
    anthonyd46
    Posted on 18 October 21 at 13:46
    anthonyd46 said:
    Sashamorning said:
    For whatever reason the walkthrough doesn't mention obtaining the Rhino Armor. This literally makes the game 10000000 times easier. You literally can't be hit. I was struggling with this game till I found this out it really should be added to the guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NABsySyQibs

Once you got that Rhino armor the game is cake.
    I'll check this out. Thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.