Game Discussion: Crysis 3 Remastered

Wiped all my progress at 98.5% complete

• GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,107,354
    Posted on 17 October 21 at 22:45
    I was about to be the 5th in the world to finish this game and was writing half the guides for this game. I boot the game up this morning to finish it off and my progress went from 98 to 5%. The only thing it saved was my nano upgrades. ALL other progress is gone.

I deleted my local saved and downloaded my backup cloud. Same, 5%.
    Chill out bro. Be nicer to each other.
  • Posted on 21 October 21 at 10:24
    I had the surprise too! I only have the collectibles left, total reset of my save, I was able to resume my campaign with my improvements ...
    Oui ... ba non
  • o0EviIToaster0oo0EviIToaster0o1,723,306
    Posted on 21 October 21 at 16:07
    My save got wiped too...I did everything but my Supersoldier run before calling it a day yesterday - all in one sitting. So I guess I should consider myself lucky. It's looking like there's a high chance your save will wipe if you close the game or turn off the console. So it's best to do everything in one sitting... I still have my suit upgrades so at least that's still there, Supersoldier won't be a complete pain when I go to do it...
  • Xx Exodys xXXx Exodys xX504,448
    Posted on 22 October 21 at 02:40, Edited on 22 October 21 at 02:48 by Xx Exodys xX
    In terms of your save being wiped, what aspects are you referring to?

I thought I had an achievement tracking issue, but as it turned out, I only needed to reset my console and then jump back into the game for them all to update. Since then I've already quit out of the game and it doesn't seem as if anything has been wiped.
  • AsturgisAsturgis886,891
    Posted on 22 October 21 at 20:05
    After the shitshow that was Crysis 2 Remastered and the Super Soldier difficulty not counting, I played this one by exiting at the end of each level, closing the game so there wouldn't be a quick resume, and hard rebooting the console. I didn't have any issues this time.
    Asturgis
  • o0EviIToaster0oo0EviIToaster0o1,723,306
    Posted on 24 October 21 at 18:14
    Xx Exodys xX said:
    In terms of your save being wiped, what aspects are you referring to?

I thought I had an achievement tracking issue, but as it turned out, I only needed to reset my console and then jump back into the game for them all to update. Since then I've already quit out of the game and it doesn't seem as if anything has been wiped.
    From my experience, I did everything in the game but my Supersoldier run in one day and one sitting. I turned off my console, the next day I got on and I couldn't do chapter select and all my progress for my collectibles and weapon attachments were gone. It was like I had started up the game for the first time. The only thing that didn't get wiped was my suit upgrades for some reason.

Not sure what causes it or what but I was lucky I had done all my collectibles, weapon attachments, and everything else before calling it a day.
  • Xx Exodys xXXx Exodys xX504,448
    Posted on 25 October 21 at 02:13
    It's strange that it seems different for everybody. I was able to quit down the game and choose chapter select to mop up some progress. The biggest issue for me now is that I got achievement progress for completing the first level on Supersoldier diffuclty but it didn't update in the menu, so its still showing the lower difficulty I had completed the level on and I'm not gaining progress for completing the second level on SS.
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,034,338
    Posted on 01 November 21 at 02:23
    Have the devs said anything about this issue? Is there any news about them releasing a patch to fix this issue?
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • Apache117XApache117X1,068,126
    Posted on 05 November 21 at 03:07
    This wiped me also, lucky I only did my standard play through.
    -APACHE117X-
  • missionBoomissionBoo887,901
    Posted on 05 November 21 at 03:30
    progress for supersoldier isn't tracking, hopefully a patch incoming
  • Posted on 08 November 21 at 00:16
    I have 1 missed suit upgrade on the mission. 15/16. Glitched for me. Do i redo collect or delete saved?
  • Apache117XApache117X1,068,126
    Posted on 21 November 21 at 20:19
    Wiped my 1st play. Lucky it was just my story/standard play through 🥲
    -APACHE117X-
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,034,338
    Posted on 15 December 21 at 21:31
    There was just a major update today, anybody know if this fixed the progress wipe issue?
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • Posted on 16 December 21 at 09:03
    Nope! Just got my game (95% completion) progress wiped out & reset 2 0!!! Wtf!?! Freaking unbelievable!!!! > Seriously crytek???!!!!!😡😣🤬
  • Posted on 19 December 21 at 10:16
    Completed game on ss-diff. but no chievos - instead got a 2nd progress reset!!!🤬🤬🤬 Wtf crytek???!!!!!😡
  • Cream KhorneCream Khorne449,848
    Posted on 20 December 21 at 02:41
    Same. Finished on supersoldier. Missed one collectible and nano upgrade. Played something else then came back on and it's at 0. Pressing resume game loads up the last checkpoint in the game and unlocks the epilogue cutscene but everything else is gone.
  • Brandonr4Brandonr4285,546
    Posted on 06 January 22 at 19:17
    Same. Just beat it a few days ago and after replaying a few chapters, my save file was gone. I really hope they fix this.
  • IS LEXUS ISIS LEXUS IS457,936
    Posted on 07 January 22 at 07:19
    I have the same issue. I had resumed the game on super solider while doing the collectibles and after I completed the mission I lost all my data. The only thing it shows that I have are the weapon attachments and suit upgrades.
  • Ridden ukRidden uk202,901
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 20:03
    Same issue for me. Completed the campaign. I had one collectible left to get. Loaded up the level to get it to see all my progress has wiped but I still had all weapon attachments and nano suit upgrades. I hope that issue a patch to fix this. I was going to play on SS, but think I’ll wait until it’s fixed.
  • Ar2killAr2kill564,105
    Posted on 22 January 22 at 06:19
    Same problem here, has anyone reached Crytek? Or heard anything about this? I finished the other two and nothing happened and it’s kind of annoying having grab all collectibles again (missed a f@$&g poster) and do the suit challenges all over again
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.