Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — October 25th to 31st

• Aeragon IXAeragon IX573,257
    Posted on 25 October 21 at 15:38
    ChPainkiller said:
    Am I correct that Friends of Mineral Town is a remake from the GBA harvest moon?

if yes I probably have to pick it up loved that game
    It is!
  • Vok 250Vok 250358,840
    Posted on 25 October 21 at 16:22
    Some good ones in there with our standard mix of shitty rogue-lites, walking sims, visual novels, and point-n-clicks. Moonglow Bay and Harvest Moon!
  • TempleOfFiveTempleOfFive417,384
    Posted on 25 October 21 at 19:57, Edited on 25 October 21 at 19:57 by TempleOfFive
    I wish I would have recorded my reaction to watching United Assault - Normandy '44's video. lmfao.
  • Earth DjinnEarth Djinn757,829
    Posted on 25 October 21 at 19:57
    Guardians and Fatal Frame for me.
  • Posted on 25 October 21 at 23:23
    Not a big battle royale person, but United Assault - Normandy '44 intrigued me, maybe due it being a WWII game. However, that gameplay looked AWFUL. Meh, plenty of backlog games anyway.
    Thin Blue Line Support https://www.odmp.org/
  • nuloidnuloid304,590
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 08:07
    It's great now Xbox have Story of Seasons and Fatal Frame (again). Let's hope they also bring Olive Town to Xbox. I personally would like KT to remaster Fatal Frame 2 Wii version in HD. It was the most intense horror experience I have ever had.
  • DiegoTanDiegoTan489,394
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 09:30
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    How much DLC money will Dovetail try to squeeze out of Bassmasters?

Also I can't help but laugh at the fact that Marvel games don't use the movie likeliness of their characters and rely on comic book similarities and therefore all end up looking like some budget knockoff.
    Lol, I thought exactly the same. They REALLY couldn't afford actors' liknesses? Aren't Avengers the most profitable series in the Solar System at the moment? Who wants to play as characters that look like they were designed by a Russian knock-off movie (there was one, but I forgot the name)? Heh.
    Please make a better reply and notification system True Achievements...
  • Posted on 26 October 21 at 12:05
    TempleOfFive said:
    I wish I would have recorded my reaction to watching United Assault - Normandy '44's video. lmfao.
    After this comment I had to go watch it and GOD DAMN!
  • gmurda33gmurda331,539,844
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 14:02
    When can we buy story of seasons in the US?
  • LazurythLazuryth57,346
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 15:35
    gmurda33 said:
    I want to know this as well. Says I can go buy it at local Gamestop but nothing digital.
  • gmurda33gmurda331,539,844
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 15:54
    Synthus85 said:
    gmurda33 said:
    I want to know this as well. Says I can go buy it at local Gamestop but nothing digital.
    It says on their website digital coming soon. I did change my region on my Xbox to UK and it was available for digital purchase. I’m not sure if that is against TOS or not.
  • LazurythLazuryth57,346
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 16:02
    gmurda33 said:
    Synthus85 said:
    gmurda33 said:
    It says on their website digital coming soon. I did change my region on my Xbox to UK and it was available for digital purchase. I’m not sure if that is against TOS or not.
    Yea, I saw that too I just assumed they would do a same day release. Off to Gamestop to buy a physical copy I guess haha.
  • snake42069snake420691,688,340
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 16:14, Edited on 26 October 21 at 16:14 by snake42069
    Synthus85 said:
    gmurda33 said:
    Synthus85 said:
    gmurda33 said:
    Yea, I saw that too I just assumed they would do a same day release. Off to Gamestop to buy a physical copy I guess haha.
    It is available now. They were changing the website. It kicked in at noon EST probably.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/snake42069.png
  • TempleOfFiveTempleOfFive417,384
    Posted on 26 October 21 at 18:50
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    TempleOfFive said:
    right? goty
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,919
    Posted on 27 October 21 at 21:27
    Is Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition a video game adaptation of the board game or the board game adapted into some type of adventure game format?

I remember playing it in the late 80s. It was one of the games sold by Games Workshop hidden amongst all the Warhammer products. I never bought a copy myself. I understand the rights were sold to someone else & it was modified possibly extensively. In its original form, it had ver elaborate rules kind of a mix between a tabletop RPG, a strategy board game, & a card game.

Like Games Workshop’s Warhammer Games, it was very pricey. So people getting the digital version are buying a much less expensive version of the game.
  • Inferno118Inferno1183,229,790
    Posted on 28 October 21 at 05:16
    TempleOfFive said:
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    TempleOfFive said:
    right? goty
    Same that shit had me dying laugh
  • SwordofWhedonSwordofWhedon1,514,036
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 23:05
    DiegoTan said:
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    How much DLC money will Dovetail try to squeeze out of Bassmasters?

Also I can't help but laugh at the fact that Marvel games don't use the movie likeliness of their characters and rely on comic book similarities and therefore all end up looking like some budget knockoff.
    Lol, I thought exactly the same. They REALLY couldn't afford actors' liknesses? Aren't Avengers the most profitable series in the Solar System at the moment? Who wants to play as characters that look like they were designed by a Russian knock-off movie (there was one, but I forgot the name)? Heh.
    So much the actors likeness as time. They need people they can call into the studio at any time. Peter Dinklage was replaced by Nolan north because Nolan north lives at the studio. Do you know what it would cost them Robert Downey Jr. on call for a year and a half? They need to buy out all the movies he would’ve done in that time
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.