Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Check out all 39 FATAL FRAME: Maiden of Black Water Xbox achievements

• Guirec730Guirec730399,425
    Posted on 17 July 22 at 16:21
    segagamer said:
    EVERYONE BUY THIS PLEASE. Desperate for the first one to be playable again somehow.
    So, was it good? I loved the first three on ps2.

I'm only considering it because it's on sale and I only pay full price for discs.
    State of the badass art.
  • segagamersegagamer621,012 621,012 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 July 22 at 18:41
    Guirec730 said:
    segagamer said:
    EVERYONE BUY THIS PLEASE. Desperate for the first one to be playable again somehow.

I'm only considering it because it's on sale and I only pay full price for discs.
    I actually really enjoy it. I think it's just as fun and campy as the original while still remaining challenging.

I haven't completed it yet because I wanted to stop getting scared for a bit.... then I got distracted by other games. I definitely want to go back and finish it.

If you enjoyed the first few games on the PS2, then you'll enjoy this one.
  • Guirec730Guirec730399,425
    Posted on 18 July 22 at 06:13
    segagamer said:
    Guirec730 said:
    segagamer said:

I actually really enjoy it. I think it's just as fun and campy as the original while still remaining challenging.

I haven't completed it yet because I wanted to stop getting scared for a bit.... then I got distracted by other games. I definitely want to go back and finish it.

If you enjoyed the first few games on the PS2, then you'll enjoy this one.
    Thanks for the feedback. I wish Koei would release some DLC to put some pants on the main character, though.

It's been so long since I played those games but I genuinely felt that they were the scariest shit back then. Silent Hill and Resident Evil had NOTHING on them. Since then I've decided that Alien Isolation is the scariest thing ever, but I still have fond memories of jumping out of my skin on a regular in ff1-3.
    State of the badass art.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.