Game Discussion: FATAL FRAME: Maiden of Black Water

Black Water Bester

• Inferno118Inferno1182,950,550
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 16:55, Edited on 30 October 21 at 17:00 by Inferno118
    Seems this ones broken, gonna give a heads up to Vud. But just in case does anyone have any idea on how this is done? Maybe a special sort of tainted I’m unaware of? From what I can tell they mean when you’re drenched and the bottom right is filled up which I’ve killed most of the ghosts in this manner.
  • Alfa ArtyAlfa Arty1,057,221
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 21:39
    Tainted means when you are infected with Black Water by the ghosts and your health is rapidly draining, you are meant to kill 30 ghosts in this state while your health is draining
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 21:55
    Hmm I’ve never encountered this. I’ve only been tainted to the state of increased vulnerability to attacks, shall keep playing
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 22:15
    The slow moving ghost maidens with blindfolds over their eyes are the ones that most likely will make you tainted after you damaged them quite a bit.

You will see this happen if you let them raise their arm and have them conjure a purpleish sphere that will make you tainted right away if you don't interrupt them with a camera shot
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 22:27
    Alfa Arty said:
    The slow moving ghost maidens with blindfolds over their eyes are the ones that most likely will make you tainted after you damaged them quite a bit.

You will see this happen if you let them raise their arm and have them conjure a purpleish sphere that will make you tainted right away if you don't interrupt them with a camera shot
    And sure enough I just had it happen for the first time ! For some reason the dashboard doesn’t work for me in game so I can’t check if the tracker went up but i will after this level
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 22:35
    I don't think it tracks that one just like the all upgrades to camera and lenses aren't tracking either.

Who knows. I know that I've killed about 10 ghosts while tainted so will see if it pops after another 20.

Because I have now completed 13 drops and I think it's safe to say there is no other way you could be tainted or whatever
  • VudixVudix2,613,843
    Posted on 31 October 21 at 03:04
    Inferno118 said:
    Seems this ones broken, gonna give a heads up to Vud. But just in case does anyone have any idea on how this is done? Maybe a special sort of tainted I’m unaware of? From what I can tell they mean when you’re drenched and the bottom right is filled up which I’ve killed most of the ghosts in this manner.
    facepalm
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; Soldier. Let’s fix some games!
    Posted on 31 October 21 at 03:23
    Vudix said:
    Inferno118 said:
    facepalm
    Seems the tracker might not work - I’m sure someone will have it within 2 days if it works, sorry for the premature msg 😬
  • VudixVudix2,613,843
    Posted on 31 October 21 at 03:33
    Inferno118 said:
    Vudix said:
    Inferno118 said:
    facepalm
    Seems the tracker might not work - I’m sure someone will have it within 2 days if it works, sorry for the premature msg 😬
    You’re all good.
    Vudix: Game Developer; Acquisitions Manager; Soldier. Let’s fix some games!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 October 21 at 05:44
    Drop 4; those 3 ghost kids at the back of the shrine managed to Taint me.
  • Posted on 02 November 21 at 08:22
    So I was wondering is this achievement hard to get or do you just have to try to do it?
  • Posted on 02 November 21 at 18:59
    Does anyone know if this achievement is glitched cuz I don't want to try to get it if you can't get it anyway?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 November 21 at 13:14
    Unlocked it today; it is not glitched. Tracker indeed does not work.
  • Posted on 04 November 21 at 19:42
    So what's the best level to do this on?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.