Game Discussion: FATAL FRAME: Maiden of Black Water

S+ ranks on nightmare

• Posted on 08 November 21 at 23:04
    Can anyone tell me the best way to S+ the second drop on nightmare idk where I went wrong?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 November 21 at 01:26, Edited on 09 November 21 at 01:27 by
    There is a very easy trick to easily get S+, but it requires patience and can be quite tedious: use only the Type-07 film, and take only normal shots against the enemies. You want to keep them alive longer, since each shot you take give you points.

Avoid Fatal Frames and especially Shutter Chances as much as possible. This way you can squeeze quite a lot of points from the enemies before they die. If you have not upgraded the damage of your camera then the effect is even more apparent.
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 02:18
    Ok I upgraded my cameras but ok I'll try that instead of doing fatal frames and shutter chances
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 02:26
    Shouldn't I use the reward lens too when I'm not Ren?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 November 21 at 03:05
    xUND3RTAK3RxRKO said:
    Shouldn't I use the reward lens too when I'm not Ren?
    You certainly can, although using it is absolutely not a must. Even without it, you can still easily get enough points for S+ if you stick to the weakest Type-07 film and avoid spamming Shutter Chances.

Personally, I have not used the Rewards lens at all. I save my spirit power for the Absorb lens since enemies hit harder on Nightmare and I have fewer healing items. However, if your health is high, feel free to use the Rewards lens. :)
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 03:23
    Ok thanks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.