The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: November 9th, 2021

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,348
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 00:09
    Discounts on Star Wars Battlefront II, Mega Man X Legacy Collection, Cities: Skylines, Far Cry 5, Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King, Sayonara Wild Hearts, Assassin's Creed Valhalla and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up: November 9th, 2021
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 00:14
    We need more 360 DLC on sale...
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei289,408
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 00:17
    This is such a good time to see The Darkness on sale. Been waiting a while for it and after getting Prey from last weeks sale I've been in the mood to play more 7th gen shooters I've missed.
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 00:20
    That’s a hell of a discount on the Bureau: XCOM Declassified DLC
  • tsu4311tsu4311249,506
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 00:21
    OMG after waiting and waiting and waiting. FINALLY UBISOFT GAMES ARE ON SALE!!!
  • alxblyalxbly500,014
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 00:36
    Taxi Chaos with a decent discount. Sold!
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 00:46
    What is the second amount on the games that have 2 prices listed?
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 00:52
    Cities Skylines DLC on sale in consecutive weeks and yet they continue to refuse to discount the W10 version
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 01:18
    Tempting of getting The Bureau and Homefront before the sale is over, their dlcs are so cheap
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 01:45
    Still waiting for Telling Lies on Xbox Game Pass. It was announced in Summer and still nothing roll
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01584,079
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 01:45
    Tears 0f Wolves said:
    I’m not the only one this happened to but when I installed said DLC it somehow perma broke the whole game unplayable. A little late for a refund for me at this point though. Maybe it works on 360 as I have only tried playing it BC?
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 01:48, Edited on 09 November 21 at 02:23 by Same Fissure
    Yakuza again... nice. I want to take my time with them.

Wreckfest can be had for about £8 off of eBay with free postage.

Kingdoms of Amalur is 'free' for PS Plus users this month.
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 01:49
    Flipy Fliperson said:
    What is the second amount on the games that have 2 prices listed?
    I think the lower amount is probably the price for those who are Xbox Live Gold Subscribers.
  • rIKmANrIKmAN688,334
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 01:52
    The Bureau + DLC and FAR : Lone Sails for me.

I was gonna get the Homefront Expansion Pass as well but then realised I already own it, must have been included when I bought the game on sale for cheap a while back.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,039,209
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 02:11
    Julz D 01 said:
    Tears 0f Wolves said:
    I’m not the only one this happened to but when I installed said DLC it somehow perma broke the whole game unplayable. A little late for a refund for me at this point though. Maybe it works on 360 as I have only tried playing it BC?
    Shit, that’s unlucky man. Definitely give it a try via the 360 (that’s how I completed it and had no issues). The DLC even made the base game easier to complete - something to do with the achievement for completing the game on the hardest difficulty.
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01584,079
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 02:30
    Tears 0f Wolves said:
    Julz D 01 said:
    Tears 0f Wolves said:
    Shit, that’s unlucky man. Definitely give it a try via the 360 (that’s how I completed it and had no issues). The DLC even made the base game easier to complete - something to do with the achievement for completing the game on the hardest difficulty.
    Thanks, I still have a 360 but haven’t had it plugged in for years.
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 02:43
    ThoracicOhio48 said:
    Tempting of getting The Bureau and Homefront before the sale is over, their dlcs are so cheap
    Homefront is a very fun game IMO, and The Bureau DLC never really goes on sale so it's worth it to get the game.
  • GuidalityGuidality776,842
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 03:00
    Think this might be the week I cave and get Hitman 3
  • iNaiaRiNaiaR108,795
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 03:13
    Guess I'm redownloading The Bureau
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.