Xbox sale round-up: November 9th, 2021

• zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,602,242
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 13:20
    I wonder if Dying Light still holds up🤔
    Matthew
  • KamiboaKamiboa485,519
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 13:40
    scotwolf2 said:
    Anyone one else when going to store via Xbox not seeing many of these games on sale.

It may just be me but I did my usual click all Xbox game specials and same for Deals for Gold.
    I would say half are missing.
    If I search individually then game shows with discount.

Has something changed last couple weeks am I being a bit thick?
    I have the same problem.
  • VeedrockVeedrock636,920
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 14:12, Edited on 09 November 21 at 14:33 by Veedrock
    I hate when all versions of a game aren't on sale at the same time. I bought the base edition of Fractured But Whole on sale last minute, like literally an hour before the sales rolled over, only to find the gold edition on sale this week. Had to request a refund for the first time so I could buy the gold edition instead!
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 15:04
    HOTLINE MIAMI for me
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 15:08, Edited on 09 November 21 at 15:09 by The S bot 9000
    Buying Hotline Miami, The Darkness and Duke Nukem!

Was considering buying My Hero 2 but at ~$30 after tax i think i’ll hold out another yearlaugh
  • DE4N MUFCDE4N MUFC1,051,916
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 15:58, Edited on 09 November 21 at 15:58 by DE4N MUFC
    I’m still waiting for L.A. Noire to drop to at least £10. I’ve already 100% the 360 version so I don’t really want to pay more than £10.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz524,834
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 18:28
    DE4N MUFC said:
    I’m still waiting for L.A. Noire to drop to at least £10. I’ve already 100% the 360 version so I don’t really want to pay more than £10.
    Exactly this. I roll my eyes every single time which is very regularly. It's an obscene price. £10 or less for sure.
  • AvitawayAvitaway1,561,799
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 19:44
    Kamiboa said:
    scotwolf2 said:
    Anyone one else when going to store via Xbox not seeing many of these games on sale.

It may just be me but I did my usual click all Xbox game specials and same for Deals for Gold.

I have the same problem.
    Also have the same issue here, I cant get very many to show at all and the ones it does do not seem to be discounted, guess I will have another look tomorrow...
  • Leap Of Faith77Leap Of Faith771,214,441
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 20:25
    FiveWizz said:
    DE4N MUFC said:
    Exactly this. I roll my eyes every single time which is very regularly. It's an obscene price. £10 or less for sure.
    Why not buy it physically and then trade it in when finished? Will cost less overall than digitally, that's what I do with most where that is an option.
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01584,079
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 20:33
    My MS points go to Doki Doki this week
  • Posted on 09 November 21 at 21:32
    B1gb0ymagee said:
    I really wish more people would give Sayonara Wild Hearts a try. Such a great game and a steal at 40% off.
    Agree with this. It’s a great game with an incredible soundtrack and well worth the money. Get it if you enjoy original games you won’t be disappointed
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,519,837
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 22:53
    Avitaway said:
    Kamiboa said:
    scotwolf2 said:

I have the same problem.
    Also have the same issue here, I cant get very many to show at all and the ones it does do not seem to be discounted, guess I will have another look tomorrow...
    Thanks both of you for replying.
    It's not just me.
    It was same last week for me too.
    Are either of you in the skip ahead program?
    I've reported problem to MS might be worth doing you guys doing same
  • AvitawayAvitaway1,561,799
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 23:51
    scotwolf2 said:
    Avitaway said:
    Kamiboa said:
    scotwolf2 said:

I have the same problem.
    It's not just me.
    Not on any skip ahead/insider programs myself, however I have just found that under Game Pass there is another deals section although it still does not have all games listed on this site. I have not had any issues for a while but did have issues with the store refreshing itself before, however a full shutdown and restart would fix it, this time it does not seem to fix it though.
  • KamiboaKamiboa485,519
    Posted on 10 November 21 at 07:55
    scotwolf2 said:
    Avitaway said:
    Kamiboa said:
    scotwolf2 said:

I have the same problem.
    It's not just me.
    Friends of mine in another forum have the same problem. It has passed as of the last store update. We report to Microsoft and we will wait to see what happens.

Sorry for my English.
  • CenosisCenosis265,969
    Posted on 10 November 21 at 19:25
    Finally Monster Train is on sale! Only $6.25 off but a sale nonetheless so I'm going to pounce on it.

I'm also picking up The Bureau DLC since it's only a buck!
  • wildwest08wildwest081,542,063
    Posted on 12 November 21 at 04:21
    Another sale without HALO Wars 2 awakening DLC
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm578,918
    Posted on 12 November 21 at 21:19
    For those interested in Risen 3: Titan Lords, not only is the base game 70% off but the content DLC is as well. A third DLC that provides decent beginning armor is not discounted. However, one can get better protective equipment early on. So, although it’s not expensive, even with no discounts, my recommendation is to give it a pass.
  • xKrypt0xKrypt018,495 18,495 GamerScore
    Posted on 14 November 21 at 00:51
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    I heard someone mention it's getting a Next Gen version - not sure if that is a free upgrade or a re-release you have to pay for - best check that before buying though. I think it got some sort of upgrade recently but not sure if that was it or something else is to follow.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,602,242
    Posted on 14 November 21 at 02:49
    xKrypt0 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    I heard someone mention it's getting a Next Gen version - not sure if that is a free upgrade or a re-release you have to pay for - best check that before buying though. I think it got some sort of upgrade recently but not sure if that was it or something else is to follow.
    Thanks! Will definitely check into it, would be an insta buy if so!toast
    Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.