Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Forza Horizon 5 Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 09 November 21 at 14:58
    Please use this thread to discuss the Forza Horizon 5 walkthrough.
  • Posted on 16 November 21 at 22:57
    The Story mode achievements are done, as are the roadmaps for the online and miscellaneous achievements. I expect everything to be written up tomorrow, at which point I can check for any edits across the walkthrough. I plan on holding off on publishing until the final achievements are actually obtainable.
  • ZeRoToXiKsZeRoToXiKs83,846 83,846 GamerScore
    Posted on 25 November 21 at 15:27
    Why are you holding it off for that? It’s gonna be a few months before most people start unlocking them…
    Devon Bartlett
  • Posted on 25 November 21 at 20:47
    ZeRoToXiKs said:
    Why are you holding it off for that? It’s gonna be a few months before most people start unlocking them…
    This was pointed out to me. I was thinking it should be complete before it goes out first, but since it can always be updated, the walkthrough is now submitted for publishing and will be updated as needed
  • ZeRoToXiKsZeRoToXiKs83,846 83,846 GamerScore
    Posted on 26 November 21 at 22:49
    Nice.
    Looking forward to using it!
    Devon Bartlett
  • Information
  • Posted on 05 December 21 at 18:20
    Hey everyone. I will try to stay on top of any updates as they come through and update the walkthrough accordingly. In the future, I will get the DLCs up as soon as I can following their release
  • Posted on 20 February 22 at 21:31, Edited on 20 February 22 at 21:32 by SincereSeeker6
    Great guide. Gives you the layout of the achievements and enough information to complete it as efficiently as possible, while also letting you enjoy the game by not telling you every individual move to make.
  • Posted on 21 February 22 at 17:58
    SincereSeeker6 said:
    Great guide. Gives you the layout of the achievements and enough information to complete it as efficiently as possible, while also letting you enjoy the game by not telling you every individual move to make.
    Thanks Sincere! I appreciate the call out and I'm glad you found it helpful.
  • Posted on 30 July 22 at 23:20
    Series 10 TU achievements are added. I'm working on verifying the walkthrough is still accurate with the updates that occurred over the past 8 months and making notes for the Hot Wheels DLC. Hopefully I should have that written up by mid-August.
  • ASUnknown1ASUnknown1345,896
    Posted on 05 August 22 at 14:05
    Great work on this walkthrough, it's really high quality! Just some feedback on the Series 10 section in Horizon Open though, I found it a bit confusing to read (saying "You can search only for S2 races under Custom events" but then "Ignore my previous advice and search for an S2 and A ranked custom championship") and the Badge for Honour achievement is included again where the Back in the Saddle achievement should be. Looking forward to the Hot Wheels DLC page toast
  • Posted on 12 August 22 at 01:40, Edited on 12 August 22 at 01:43 by HiddenJaguar25
    ASUnknown1 said:
    Great work on this walkthrough, it's really high quality! Just some feedback on the Series 10 section in Horizon Open though, I found it a bit confusing to read (saying "You can search only for S2 races under Custom events" but then "Ignore my previous advice and search for an S2 and A ranked custom championship") and the Badge for Honour achievement is included again where the Back in the Saddle achievement should be. Looking forward to the Hot Wheels DLC page toast
    Yeah. I wasn't real happy with that section but wanted to get it posted sooner rather than later. I'm planning on digging into the details more when I verify the whole walkthrough.

Thanks for the catch!

Work has me largely tied up until a project launches towards the end of August, so I may be a little more delayed than anticipated but the walkthrough is still being worked on.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.