The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Black Friday Sale: TA Team Picks (November 25th)

• DeathHuntsUsDeathHuntsUs407,927
    Posted on 25 November 21 at 19:00
    The TA news team trawled, and trawled, and trawled, through the Black Friday Sale's unbelievable number of games. Mustering their last shred of energy, they've offered you, dear reader, the picks they deem worthy of your library.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox Black Friday Sale: TA Team Picks (November 25th)
  • Murdoch4Murdoch4128,869
    Posted on 25 November 21 at 19:18
    Wonder if we’ll have a one day sale tomorrow?
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury976,346
    Posted on 25 November 21 at 19:27
    For 15 bucks you get Metro Exodus twice. A gold and a Enhanced edition.
    I also believe seperate lists.
  • Rista BRista B791,528
    Posted on 25 November 21 at 19:34
    Some good games on here but still view Inquisition as a bit of a let down.
    "There's never been anything, however absurd, that myriads of people weren't prepared to believe"
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,240,751
    Posted on 25 November 21 at 19:36
    I’d love to replay Metro again...if i could only find an rtx at msrp
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 November 21 at 19:49
    I went ahead and bought Metro. I enjoyed the first two so good to know this is more of the same minus as many tunnel levels.
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion914,138
    Posted on 25 November 21 at 19:55
    Wow...4 games that people have actually heard of. Well done guys!
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • Boss MonsterBoss Monster679,026
    Posted on 25 November 21 at 22:04
    Murdoch4 said:
    Wonder if we’ll have a one day sale tomorrow?
    Probably not, but I reckon we will get a cyber monday sale
    Shut your crap, York.
  • Posted on 25 November 21 at 23:50
    Rista B said:
    I'll take a bit of a let down compared to the atrocity that was Dragon Age II. I've heard mixed reviews on this game, but I have yet to touch it all these years. Hoping they'll bring it back to its roots for the new game they've talked about.
    https://www.thedopemansgoods.com/shop/
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong499,331
    Posted on 26 November 21 at 01:33, Edited on 26 November 21 at 01:37 by TymanTheLong
    Man I have given Dying Light multiple shots and for some reason it stresses me out bad. Which is weird because Dead Island games are awesome.

The weapons seem really jagged and uneven, you can break a pipe or a green killed a single zombie initially and then, for whatever reason I had a purple machete thing in my bag, equip that and I can simply weed whacker entire groups. I know there’s gotta be more there, I just haven’t figured out the appeal yet (I’m about 5-7 story missions in or something).

The leveling for fighting vs running being based on what you’ve been doing is a cool concept for this style of game (I know it’s not new but it slots well into this type of game). It seems like I should like it but I view it like a wild animal, cool to look at from a distance but mostly I don’t want to get up close.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,001,147
  • Posted on 26 November 21 at 07:18, Edited on 26 November 21 at 07:19 by metallicafan459
    Assuming most people have Jurassic World from when it was free on GwG
  • Posted on 26 November 21 at 09:23
    my only issue with Dying Light is not being 60 FPS and playing on XSX / PS5 / PC in 4k min 60FPS has spoilt me....cracking game!!!
    "Angels to some....Demons to others"
  • Posted on 26 November 21 at 10:34
    Optimus Phill said:
    my only issue with Dying Light is not being 60 FPS and playing on XSX / PS5 / PC in 4k min 60FPS has spoilt me....cracking game!!!
    On XSX Dying Light does not have native 60 FPS (yet), but does support FPS Boost to 60 FPS on the XSX. Well playable for me, just started the game two days ago, bought the game with The Following DLC in previous sale about two weeks ago.
  • Rista BRista B791,528
    Posted on 26 November 21 at 17:25
    Mr DopeGaming said:
    Rista B said:
    I'll take a bit of a let down compared to the atrocity that was Dragon Age II. I've heard mixed reviews on this game, but I have yet to touch it all these years. Hoping they'll bring it back to its roots for the new game they've talked about.
    Well I actually liked DA2. I understand the complaints that some people have about it but I thought the story and characters were excellent. DAI just had a bit too many filler/fetch quests that kind of bog down the game but I spent over 300 hours in DAI so I'd gladly take another DAI vs. having to wait 7+ years in between Dragon Age games.
    "There's never been anything, however absurd, that myriads of people weren't prepared to believe"
  • Chef Not ChiefChef Not Chief1,459,934
    Posted on 26 November 21 at 17:33
    I have already played Exodus when it was on game pass. Really enjoyed my time with it. Would any one say whether getting the gold edition is worth it for playing the dlc chapters?
  • XynvincibleXynvincible1,101,774
    Posted on 26 November 21 at 21:36
    metallicafan459 said:
    You're making a big assumption that "most people" dl every single game from every single GwG ever. 🤦
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong499,331
    Posted on 26 November 21 at 23:32
    Xynvincible said:
    metallicafan459 said:
    You're making a big assumption that "most people" dl every single game from every single GwG ever. 🤦
    You don’t even have to download them, just hit “Get” and then cancel the download, it’s added to your GWG list forever and you can download it anytime.
  • wildwest08wildwest081,655,209
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 16:53
    Love the Metro series and hope to do Jurassic Park next year. Good list of games from the sales
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.