Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — November 29th to December 5th

• Posted on 28 November 21 at 17:46
    Looking forward to the Warhammer on gamepass. For the Emperor!
  • DeeUUDeeUU251,318
    Posted on 28 November 21 at 19:13
    Oh my god, Grim Dawn has finally made it to console!
  • DongmyeongDongmyeong80,837
    Posted on 28 November 21 at 19:27
    I like these game release overviews, but never buy a game that's not been out for at least 6 months. So question: Is there a list of all these new release pages to browse through, so that I can look up older ones?
  • Posted on 28 November 21 at 19:52
    Grim dawn is already purchased
  • Posted on 28 November 21 at 20:03
    I'll get Evil Genius eventually.
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x1,170,498
    Posted on 28 November 21 at 20:05, Edited on 28 November 21 at 20:05 by xNeo21x
    Talhynor said:
    So Chorus has been removed from Game Pass ? 🤔
    I think it was announced as Game Pass game more than one year ago…
    I could’ve sworn it was announced for Game Pass as well but after looking into it, I can’t find anything saying it was coming to Game Pass 🤔 Guess this is another example of the Mandela Effect.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv810,754
    Posted on 28 November 21 at 20:13
    I'd play Battlesector. Too bad you can't play as the Tyranids for the campaign, but it's definitely cool to see them in a Warhammer 40K game anyway.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • ElyohElyoh1,036,508
    Posted on 28 November 21 at 21:22
    I need to get onto finishing the first oddworld so I can play this new one.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto2,157,832
    Posted on 28 November 21 at 21:59
    damn there are a few games I am eager to play from that list. Warhammer 40k tops the list.
    See you in Valhalla
  • Posted on 29 November 21 at 00:05
    Interested in Gear Club, I hope it's more fun than Horizon 5. That zombie game is also at a nice price, the trailer looks fun but it has microtransactions so it might be a grind (I like those anyway) or it's been prepped to go free or on game pass in the future. Either way £7.99 for a zombie shooter (it's 20% off as a pre-order) is a pittance.
  • Detox2033Detox2033336,971
    Posted on 29 November 21 at 00:50
    Oddworld is important!!!!
  • TalhynorTalhynor382,126
    Posted on 29 November 21 at 03:47
    xNeo21x said:
    Talhynor said:
    I could’ve sworn it was announced for Game Pass as well but after looking into it, I can’t find anything saying it was coming to Game Pass 🤔 Guess this is another example of the Mandela Effect.
    Yeah I think it was announced in the first Xbox Series presentation, saying that all the games seen in the video were going to Game Pass day one. There are only a few information remaining about this. But since December Game pass games have not been announced yet for the majority, maybe it will be part of those !
  • Nierly CrazyNierly Crazy930,392
    Posted on 29 November 21 at 04:15
    Talhynor said:
    xNeo21x said:
    Talhynor said:
    The first presentation they had mentioned they were showing off games from their partners. I'm not sure if any were confirmed for Game Pass at the time (The Medium was confirmed at the main showcase IIRC). There was a big ordeal because people were even saying that Scarlet Nexus might be an exclusive, even though that wasn't even hinted at. lol

Yeah I think it was announced in the first Xbox Series presentation, saying that all the games seen in the video were going to Game Pass day one. There are only a few information remaining about this. But since December Game pass games have not been announced yet for the majority, maybe it will be part of those !
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw808,599
    Posted on 29 November 21 at 05:11
    Fingers crossed for a KEMCO game to go to Game Pass as advertising for this new one.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 November 21 at 08:01
    Oddworld and Grim Dawn. Bring it on.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 29 November 21 at 11:37, Edited on 29 November 21 at 11:38 by Heisenberg VI
    Oddworld preordered.
    Love it.
    Hello, hello, follow me, fart😂
  • Dying GaspDying Gasp402,115
    Posted on 29 November 21 at 12:44
    I got a weird Total Recall vibe from Soulstorm.
  • EvoSeroEvoSero197,351
    Posted on 29 November 21 at 14:19
    Signal24Code20 said:
    Grim Dawn is excellent if you enjoy ARPG. Played it on PC for a lil when it first came out, very excited for it to port to Xbox.
    Typical PC-console port pricing though, new game for Xbox at full $70, while the same version on PC is currently 50% off, or just grab the base game currently for $7.
  • HashmapHashmap2,378,839
    Posted on 29 November 21 at 19:57
    DAE Remember when you had a plethora of new AAA titles coming out during the holidays? Ones you would be able to play on the console that you bought the previous year that you couldn't play on the console you bought 7 years earlier?
  • Posted on 29 November 21 at 22:44
    EvoSero said:
    Signal24Code20 said:
    Grim Dawn is excellent if you enjoy ARPG. Played it on PC for a lil when it first came out, very excited for it to port to Xbox.
    Typical PC-console port pricing though, new game for Xbox at full $70, while the same version on PC is currently 50% off, or just grab the base game currently for $7.
    I will admit the price surprised me. However, I don't know that it is that uncalled for. You got the game plus 5 DLC/add on packs. The same addition is selling on steam for normally $40, but is on sale now. Though it has been available on PC for almost 6 years. I still get what you're saying @EvoSero, but it's hard to argue that this price is too high when there are hundreds of hours of game content (my guess). I put just under 20 hours into the PC version, but that's just because it's hard to me to really get into PC, just prefer console.
    Thin Blue Line Support https://www.odmp.org/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.