The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: November 30th, 2021

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,345
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 00:09
    Discounts on Tour de France 2017, Tribal Pass, Grand Prix Rock 'N Racing, Outbreak: Epidemic, The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker, Alwa's Awakening, Helheim Hassle and more

    Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up: November 30th, 2021
  • Posted on 30 November 21 at 00:15
    At least some of this was the existing sale, nothing much new (that interests me). Was hoping for good Cyber Monday deals but I guess not.
  • failurewarningfailurewarning2,214,435
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 00:17
    Wake me up in 2022
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,044,065
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 00:20
    Another sale, another save
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc32211,072,179
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 00:26
    And I still haven't pulled the trigger on any of the black Friday sales. I feel that some of these games could be priced a little more aggressive.
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red772,158
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 00:30
    If there's one thing Sony is better than Microsoft at, it's definitely sales 😂
  • Loch DounLoch Doun315,210
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 00:50
    Mars War Logs, yes!!!
  • EurydaceEurydace619,898
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 00:51, Edited on 30 November 21 at 00:52 by Eurydace
    Can we update these lists? There's so many games nowadays, and so much of it is straight garbage, that it can be hard to read through a simple table of names/prices. Stuff like the first genre, TA ratio, etc. might be very helpful!

    (I know you can hover over the name and manually calculate TA ratio on desktop, but this doesn't work on mobile)
  • tsu4311tsu4311249,608
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 01:11
    Loch Doun said:
    Mars War Logs, yes!!!
    I know, maybe this will finally be the time we give in and buy the Damn thing
  • h senghhh 96h senghhh 96126,902
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 01:19
    It’s almost like they don’t want our money… laugh
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,995,651
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 01:22
    $15 for Risen lmaooooooo
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
  • Jo12danJamesJo12danJames251,123
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 01:35
    Halo wars, sunset overdrive are at the lowest I've seen them. Jump force and gears 5 goty edition both going back up in price.
    On the xbox one store, in the back compatability section
  • Jo12danJamesJo12danJames251,123
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 01:39
    jasonlc3221 said:
    And I still haven't pulled the trigger on any of the black Friday sales. I feel that some of these games could be priced a little more aggressive.
    I think xcom collectors edition is a must buy, if you don't own it already and like that sorta game, plus activision doest usually give great deals on their games.
    On the xbox one store, in the back compatability section
  • MatadorBIDMatadorBID118,904
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 01:42
    Why is Castlevania Advance Collection on sale everywhere except Xbox?
    Rip and tear, until it is done.
  • EAsucks4324EAsucks4324189,817
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 02:00, Edited on 30 November 21 at 02:00 by EAsucks4324
    I wish The Force Unleashed DLC would ever go on sale.
  • Posted on 30 November 21 at 02:18
    Risen is now backwards compatible?

    There are better deals here than in the, very unexciting, black friday deals. A late cyber monday victory.
  • Posted on 30 November 21 at 02:20, Edited on 30 November 21 at 02:20 by Same Fissure
    Jo12danJames said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    And I still haven't pulled the trigger on any of the black Friday sales. I feel that some of these games could be priced a little more aggressive.
    I think xcom collectors edition is a must buy, if you don't own it already and like that sorta game, plus activision doest usually give great deals on their games.
    X-Com's 2K mate. And 2K do occasionally heavily slash the prices on their games, especially if you want one of their basketball games waaay after launch.
  • Posted on 30 November 21 at 02:23
    MatadorBID said:
    Why is Castlevania Advance Collection on sale everywhere except Xbox?
    There'll probably be a 'Capcom Sale' on the dash in a day or two.
  • MatadorBIDMatadorBID118,904
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 02:44
    Same Fissure said:
    MatadorBID said:
    Why is Castlevania Advance Collection on sale everywhere except Xbox?
    There'll probably be a 'Capcom Sale' on the dash in a day or two.
    Great, after my $10 expires.
    Rip and tear, until it is done.
  • RicanlegendRicanlegend354,768
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 03:17
    SeeD Red said:
    If there's one thing Sony is better than Microsoft at, it's definitely sales 😂
    What if I told you Microsoft and Sony don’t dictate the price but the publisher are the ones that do
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.