TA Playlist

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Forza Horizon 5 Discussion - Spoilers

• Information
    Posted on 01 December 21 at 00:00
    Welcome back to another TA Playlist month. Use this thread to speak freely about Forza Horizon 5 and assume anything goes in here.
  • Posted on 01 December 21 at 06:04
    A great game - again! But why again the eliminator winning achievement?
  • Posted on 01 December 21 at 10:16
    Comment for badge
  • FlumptiganFlumptigan74,927
    Posted on 01 December 21 at 10:17
    Rinckenstock said:
    Comment for badge
    I was going to say that
  • CrackdownCrackdown314,965
    Posted on 02 December 21 at 00:34
    are there even spoilers in this game laugh
  • Cylon 118Cylon 118534,012
    Posted on 02 December 21 at 13:45
    I only started playing the forza games this year as i was going through the larger file size of backlog games on my hard drive from gwg and found out i really like them both Motorsport and even more so horizon but then finding out sadly just how quickly the old ones get delisted after new ones come out. I understand the reasons but am very sad i will never get to have a go at forza horizon 3 but made sure to grab 4 while it was on offer last week and will pick up and play 5 after i get through 4!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm585,683
    Posted on 03 December 21 at 15:32
    What are all the problems with MP that I've been hearing about? How severe are they?
  • Posted on 04 December 21 at 18:16
    Are the same people that gave this game 5/5 without playing it the ones complaining about the hundreds of bugs? Heh, sounds about right.
    https://www.thedopemansgoods.com/shop/
  • Cesar HBSCesar HBS100,329
    Posted on 04 December 21 at 20:08
    Comment for badge
  • Aidax89Aidax89550,487
    Posted on 05 December 21 at 19:29
    Great game so far but i do think the seasons in FH4 had more variety than the seasons in FH5
  • Grape VansGrape Vans960,584
    Posted on 05 December 21 at 21:15
    Allgorhythm said:
    What are all the problems with MP that I've been hearing about? How severe are they?
    Horizon arcade not working/registering progress, eliminator matches take forever to find, and when you do find one Ive been dropped half way through, convoys not syncing
    On the single player side I have been randomly stopped attempting danger signs, speed traps etc, AI was truly unbeatable in harder difficulties (like comically hard, drag strip with the same cars the AI has and you still wont stand a chance) and the festival playlist goes offline to its backup like every few hours lol
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm585,683
    Posted on 05 December 21 at 21:28
    Grape Vans said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Horizon arcade not working/registering progress, eliminator matches take forever to find, and when you do find one Ive been dropped half way through, convoys not syncing
    On the single player side I have been randomly stopped attempting danger signs, speed traps etc, AI was truly unbeatable in harder difficulties (like comically hard, drag strip with the same cars the AI has and you still wont stand a chance) and the festival playlist goes offline to its backup like every few hours lol
    Thanks for the info. I really don't have the time to play it this month especially because I'm doing the 12 Days of Christmas (that I probably won't have the time to complete). Still, there's an outside chance if one or more of the 12 Days' challenges dovetailed with FH5, I'd play it. But I'd want the experience to be silky smooth.
  • JeroenRosJeroenRos1,254,266
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 16:24
    Great game! :)
    This is my signature
  • julyvictorjulyvictor103,704
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 03:27
    Only one achievement left. Great game!
  • Posted on 14 December 21 at 22:30
    Seasonal Playlist related achievements cry

Everything else has been pretty great sans the occasional crash. Issues w/ mp connectivity and things like that feel like they should be solved in the coming months. Much less major overhaul of changes required unlike Halo:Infinite which has actual features just missing at launch.
  • SaddackSaddack851,149
    Posted on 22 December 21 at 17:45
    So if I comment, I get a badge?
  • Posted on 29 December 21 at 10:51
    Crackdown said:
    are there even spoilers in this game laugh
    I really laughed when I saw the thread :D
  • Posted on 31 December 21 at 03:05
    Give me muh badge, also what are people supposed to spoil about this game? The sound of the new lambo in the game? 😂
  • Posted on 18 May 22 at 13:56
    spoiler thread is such a lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.