Game Discussion: Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

TTFAF

• IINUMB3R44IINUMB3R44749,900
    Posted on 02 December 21 at 22:29
    Wondering if anyone has a working Cronus script for TTFAF on expert, Im trying to make one but my god its tough
  • XxZhiTxXXxZhiTxX180,846
    Posted on 30 April 22 at 15:28
    Hey man! I don't know how to program a Cronus script, but I do own one. I'm posting because I'm curious to see if the Cronus could help out with the Coop 5 star achievements. Like you play lead guitar and then the Cronus is running the rhythm part. It would be amazing if this was possible, as I'm stuck with my current partner with 4 songs left dance
  • studlybambistudlybambi638,005
    Posted on 19 May 22 at 21:26
    Ya if love if someone had a script for those 5 star achievements. But haven’t seen anything.
  • XxZhiTxXXxZhiTxX180,846
    Posted on 19 May 22 at 22:46
    It is most certainly do-able but we have to find someone that knows how to program a script. Anyone with knowledge/ideas is very welcome compute
  • PalesiusPalesius1,864,825
    Posted on 05 July 22 at 19:31
    You should look on the CM owners leaderboard forum. There are programs dedicated specifically to GH/RB
  • AstariahAstariah1,321,989
    Posted on 12 August 22 at 16:33
    Man I was wondering if this was possible. Would love to complete guitar hero and rock bands
    If you love old retro games with achievements, retroachievements.org is where I go and chrono trigger there has achievements
  • AstariahAstariah1,321,989
    Posted on 13 August 22 at 13:35
    not sure what this guy is doing in video but i think the game is copying the movements from youtube video without even playing and hes using chronus
    and some other programs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQU6KnEAPrQ
    If you love old retro games with achievements, retroachievements.org is where I go and chrono trigger there has achievements
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.