Community Events

Forum to discuss TrueAchievements Community Events

Twelve Days of Christmas 2021 Challenge 6

• Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:31
    See what you need to do to complete the sixth challenge in this year's Twelve Days of Christmas community challenge event!

Please click here to read the full story: Twelve Days of Christmas 2021 Challenge 6
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,770,508
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:32
    It looks like the primary data source for this one is the MS store listing so some games that don’t have achievements relating to online co-op modes are showing. Not that it’s a problem, just explains why stuff like Kick it, Bunny! will be appearing on people’s valid lists.
    @ChewieOnIce | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing' | discord.io/ah101
  • thatNoseyParkerthatNoseyParker1,617,352
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:33
    Lots of options here, probably the perfect time to dive back into finishing Outriders or Borderlands 3
  • xx9909xx990940,248
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:33
    Man 6 different games is a lot...
  • REDWINGS05REDWINGS05834,532
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:35
    I was surprised by some on my list but I won't complain since it is 6 different games instead of just 6 achievements in 1 game. Awesome challenge!
  • WithTheDawnWithTheDawn936,215
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:38
    Ooft, 6 different games makes this one rough. All for a different challenge though.
  • Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:40
    Initially seemed like Halo MCC would ride to the rescue yet again, until I re-read it and saw six DIFFERENT games.

Ouch!
  • ItsRoflzItsRoflz402,121
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:45
    Way to alienate a whole portion of the community who games solo. 6 games? That's ridiculous. Maybe 6 Co-Op achievements from any given game but 6 achievements from 6 different games that are listed. Some of which aren't even online co-op. Way to ruin it, I was enjoying the challenge series so far
    Trev
  • pezza888pezza888169,316
    Only seems to be showing me Xbox One coop games and not 360 games. Anyone else having this issue?
    (For instance Borderlands 1 and 2 should show up but don’t, same with Gears of War 1 and 3)
  • paramoreRyanparamoreRyan861,164
    When I first read it I thought it'd be bad but at least it's only games marked as co-op, and not actual co-op achievements. Shouldn't be as hard as people with.
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:46, Edited on 06 December 21 at 10:48 by ItsRoflz
    paramoreRyan said:
    When I first read it I thought it'd be bad but at least it's only games marked as co-op, and not actual co-op achievements. Shouldn't be as hard as people with.
    Kind of kills the point of the challenge though. Which begs the question why the challenge would be framed like this in the first place. You'd think with plenty of time to think of these challenges, they'd come up with something more creative than that.

Not to mention a good portion of these games are popular games that many of us have already completed so we can't use them at our disposal
    Trev
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,001,044
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:48, Edited on 06 December 21 at 10:50 by EarthboundX
    For some reason Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order counts for this?

Isn't that game 100% solo?

Wait, The Walking Dead: Michonne as well? I think there's something buggy going on with the valid achievements link.
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:50, Edited on 06 December 21 at 10:51 by ItsRoflz
    Once again another challenge on here favors people who just happen to be sitting on dozens of games at their disposal, regardless of whether they plan on completing the games at all, which is kind of what this sites about
    Trev
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:51
    EarthboundX said:

Wait, The Walking Dead: Michonne as well? I think there's something buggy going on with the valid achievements link.
    See my first post
    @ChewieOnIce | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing' | discord.io/ah101
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,001,044
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:53, Edited on 06 December 21 at 10:53 by EarthboundX
    ChewieOnIce said:
    EarthboundX said:

See my first post
    Weird, the MS store considers those co-op games? I'm seeing at least 6-7 games on my first page alone that are SP only.
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 10:55
    EarthboundX said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    EarthboundX said:

See my first post
    Weird, the MS store considers those co-op games? I'm seeing at least 6-7 games on my first page alone that are SP only.
    Yeh. Though some people have also pointed out there are games in the lists that don’t even have it on the Ms store listing so it could also be that somethings not quite working.
  • Ludio NomenLudio Nomen738,467
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 11:01
    ItsRoflz said:
    Once again another challenge on here favors people who just happen to be sitting on dozens of games at their disposal, regardless of whether they plan on completing the games at all, which is kind of what this sites about
    That's kind of a weird complaint. If you don't have access to many games, won't this same issue hamper your ability to complete the rest of the challenges anyway?
    In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D. ...
  • JKSullivanJKSullivan957,022
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 11:03
    RedTapeZaid said:
    Welp just wasted a bunch of easy far cry 6 open world achievements BE CARFUl. Weird thing is one of them counted for some reason. Hope we do get a open world challenge this year cause i was saving those for that.
    Reread the description…6 DIFFERENT games. So yes, one counted for that game and the others won’t.
    Don’t play chess with a pigeon. It’ll just knock over the pieces, shit all over the board, and then strut around like it won the game.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw1,276,203
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 11:08
    :) It Takes Two.
    There is always a way.
  • Bridge188Bridge1881,239,019
    Posted on 06 December 21 at 11:09
    This categorisation is super flakey. Plenty of games with only local co-op, no co-op at all, only some versions/stacks marked as coop when they all are etc.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.