The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 31 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza195,714
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 21 at 20:15
    Never knew they made a game about the book, might grab Storm Boy. Still remember reading it in school.
  • Posted on 07 December 21 at 20:26
    Where the Bees Make Honey was an absolutely miserable experience. Do not recommend, even for the easy gamerscore.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,493,811
    Posted on 07 December 21 at 20:35
    So does tracks have an un-obtainable or not? First time its had that big a discount and sales page has flag icon next to it!
  • Spangles21Spangles211,205,632
    Posted on 07 December 21 at 20:45
    NO1KEV said:
    So does tracks have an un-obtainable or not? First time its had that big a discount and sales page has flag icon next to it!
    Discontinued flag was removed today so should be able to 100% again
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm586,733
    Posted on 07 December 21 at 21:57
    I almost picked up CATTCH for the Day 5 challenge. Glad I waited. It looks like a good game to use for one or more of the remaining 12 Days of XMas challenges & now I’ll get a few bucks off. smile
    Posted on 07 December 21 at 22:02, Edited on 07 December 21 at 22:03 by Allgorhythm
    NO1KEV said:
    The game can, once more, be fully completed. Refer to Tracks - The Train Set Game Flag Changes for info on the removal of the discontinued flag.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,558,829
    Posted on 07 December 21 at 22:29
    I've played so many horrid games this year, but Where The Bees Make Honey is still the undisputed heavyweight champion of worst game I've ever played on Xbox to date.
  • GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,095,739
    Posted on 07 December 21 at 22:33
    Where the Bees Make Honey was so bad I still have ptsd from it.
    Chill out bro. Be nicer to each other.
  • DJBringaDJBringa559,371
    Posted on 07 December 21 at 23:11
    Monopoly Deal was a pain in the ass for sure. Every time it goes on sale it reminds me of how annoying that RNG was
  • Posted on 07 December 21 at 23:41
    LOL i kinda liked Where the Bees Make Honey *shrug*laugh
  • iMikeZeroiMikeZero684,417
    Posted on 08 December 21 at 00:28
    Every time it comes up "Where The Bees Make Honey" is always trashed in the comments as the worst game. I somehow 100% and blocked all memory of it from my mind. I forget every time that I completed it.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,529,443
    Posted on 08 December 21 at 02:54
    Storm Boy. Everyone should play this. Seriously. It's cheap and it's easy.

Bring a box of tissues.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Posted on 08 December 21 at 03:12
    Apparently I'm the only one who played Where the Bees Make Honey and didn't think it was THAT bad.

Its no Yaris.

Nor Destiny for that matter.
  • CanezzaCanezza195,714
    Posted on 08 December 21 at 09:15
    Sashamorning said:
    Storm Boy. Everyone should play this. Seriously. It's cheap and it's easy.

Bring a box of tissues.
    This. cry
    TA & TT Senior Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • Posted on 08 December 21 at 10:12
    The Cherished said:
    I've played so many horrid games this year, but Where The Bees Make Honey is still the undisputed heavyweight champion of worst game I've ever played on Xbox to date.
    Even worse than One Leaves?
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76696,674
    Posted on 08 December 21 at 10:54
    BladedShepherd said:
    Never knew they made a game about the book, might grab Storm Boy. Still remember reading it in school.
    For that price I can wholeheartedly recommend it. I think the controls in one of the minigames are reversed (but it's just a simplistic left/right thing,) but otherwise it's a nice experience and a quick and easy completion.
  • DiegoTanDiegoTan428,590
    Posted on 08 December 21 at 11:34
    Allgorhythm said:
    Note that, counter-intuitively, the DLC is the main game & Bear With Me: The Lost Robots is just a prologue. So, I would encourage people interested in the game to get Bear With Me: The Complete Collection Unlock which is dirt cheap in this sale.
    by why would anyone? Maybe I'm judging the book by it's cover, but it has the ugliest cover I've seen in quite some time... Jesus it's ugly as hell. Someone who chose THAT as their game cover couldn't have made a good game...
    Please make a better reply and notification system True Achievements...
    Posted on 08 December 21 at 13:42
    DiegoTan said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Note that, counter-intuitively, the DLC is the main game & Bear With Me: The Lost Robots is just a prologue. So, I would encourage people interested in the game to get Bear With Me: The Complete Collection Unlock which is dirt cheap in this sale.
    by why would anyone? Maybe I'm judging the book by it's cover, but it has the ugliest cover I've seen in quite some time... Jesus it's ugly as hell. Someone who chose THAT as their game cover couldn't have made a good game...
    If you like the noir genre, Bear With Me: The Lost Robots tells a compelling story. Its childlike exterior hides a dark underbelly that you expose as you get further in the game . It gets very intense at the end of the 3rd episode (of the DLC).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.