The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 31 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• The CherishedThe Cherished1,722,948
    Posted on 08 December 21 at 13:44
    IAteA11ThePies said:
    The Cherished said:
    I've played so many horrid games this year, but Where The Bees Make Honey is still the undisputed heavyweight champion of worst game I've ever played on Xbox to date.
    Even worse than One Leaves?
    Oh yes, One Leaves is awful but the voice acting is HILARIOUS. I got so many laughs out of it, so it automatically gets points over Bees.
  • xIAMHUNTERxxIAMHUNTERx577,135
    Posted on 09 December 21 at 19:55
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    Apparently I'm the only one who played Where the Bees Make Honey and didn't think it was THAT bad.

Its no Yaris.

Nor Destiny for that matter.
    it's really not that bad, I don't understand why everyone hates it so much. it's not any better than like a 5/10 but it's not like it's fundamentally broken or glitchy or something, lol
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,106
    Posted on 09 December 21 at 21:04
    I picked up Flaskoman for the 12 Days of Christmas challenge. It has 4 achievements beginning with E that are always valuable for spelling challenges like yesterday’s Y.U.L.E.T.I.D.E.

Additionally, I picked up Outbreak Co-Op Nightmares. I used Outbreak: Epidemic for a couple of letters in yesterday’s challenge. Outbreak: The New Nightmare, the other game in the bundle on sale, was not included in this article. But it’s a sub-10 hour completion—which I consider quick—& it’s far easier than its TA ratio of > 3 would suggest.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.