TA Playlist

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

November 2021 TA Playlist Wrap-Up – Brütal Legend

• Posted on 10 December 21 at 12:29
    Join us as we break down the TA Playlist game for November. We’ll take a look at all the stats and community feedback from the most Metal game of all time, Brütal Legend.

Please click here to read the full story: November 2021 TA Playlist Wrap-Up – Brütal Legend
  • bloodlands 666bloodlands 6661,334,624
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 13:24
    Great game great soundtrack and jack tops it off
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 December 21 at 13:32
    Legend tells of a second album more epic than the first...
  • CheevolutionCheevolution906,862
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 14:10
    Nice wrap-up, would love to see this kind of insightful statistics for all the TA events/challenges as well, like the recent for the 20th anniversary. It was a lot of fun and then just ended without you guys mentioning it anymore. Those are *your* events, gimme a breakdown once they're finished! smile
    Have a nice day
  • RiBoPRiBoP625,179
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 14:42
    Thanks for the wrap-up again: nice work!
  • CanezzaCanezza219,150
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 14:42, Edited on 10 December 21 at 15:02 by Canezza
    Cheevolution said:
    Nice wrap-up, would love to see this kind of insightful statistics for all the TA events/challenges as well, like the recent for the 20th anniversary. It was a lot of fun and then just ended without you guys mentioning it anymore. Those are *your* events, gimme a breakdown once they're finished! smile
    We do usually do a stats round-ups for every TA event; we just haven't gotten around to that Xbox20 one yet! I think Hangman was the last community event? The round-up is here: Hangman 2021 community event round-up and data analysis. toast
    TA & TT Senior Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • Spa1hSpa1h765,470
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 14:45
    Great summary! I'm most interested in statistics - how the community handled the challenge. It's very impressive that someone managed to complete this in 3 days. big respect.) -and back-ground info around the game, be it quotes or info researched by the wrap-up-author. Actually, I think Wrap-Ups are very good the way they are right now!
  • KJer25KJer25945,001
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 15:03
    Cool game. The online wasn’t too bad. I’d welcome a sequel in the future, and almost feel it has to happen- A’la Psychonauts 2.
    Separation from base 1000 and DLC lists would be great. I’d love to see them bring back avatar awards, and make some sort of level up process.
  • kT EchokT Echo438,303
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 15:14
    Would really love a sequel, it has everything going for it it just needs to polish the various gameplay bits more
  • CheevolutionCheevolution906,862
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 15:26
    Canezza said:
    We do usually do a stats round-ups for every TA event; we just haven't gotten around to that Xbox20 one yet! I think Hangman was the last community event? The round-up is here: Hangman 2021 community event round-up and data analysis. toast
    Ah, of course, sorry! Thank you very much. I forgot. That's impatient me for ya.
    Can't wait for the Xbox20 round-up!!
    Have a nice day
  • Posted on 10 December 21 at 15:26, Edited on 10 December 21 at 15:28 by MartinLooter80
    I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but Tim and Jack played some Psychonauts together just recently. They spoke about the game, how they met, old times etc. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1220426995
  • GuidalityGuidality828,954
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 18:54
    Slightly bummed I didn't get around to it this month. Someday I suppose
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,124
    Posted on 10 December 21 at 21:24
    Guidality said:
    Slightly bummed I didn't get around to it this month. Someday I suppose
    +1 Same here. I was all set to play it. Installed it before it was announced. However, unfortunately, I had some medical issues pop up that severely curtailed my playing time. But, this wrap-up convinces me to keep the game on my short list.
  • Posted on 12 December 21 at 15:20
    A great game, I finished your achievements in October. It takes a little work, but nothing that will give you a headache, good game for whoever starts it.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483319,597
    Posted on 13 December 21 at 20:55
    Woo I got a mention lol. Great game and one of the many reasons why I still think the 360 was the best generation we've had on Xbox.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.