The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 16 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza196,398
  • Posted on 14 December 21 at 21:08, Edited on 14 December 21 at 21:09 by Angus Macready
    When (if ever) is is Artifex Mundi going to have a sale? I love these games, though redundant. It’s been over 6 months since I saw one I didn’t own and I can’t justify the $15 asking cost. It doesn’t help the bundles (though cheaper) are one that own and two I don’t $36.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,517,590
    Posted on 14 December 21 at 21:47
    Angus Macready said:
    When (if ever) is is Artifex Mundi going to have a sale? I love these games, though redundant. It’s been over 6 months since I saw one I didn’t own and I can’t justify the $15 asking cost. It doesn’t help the bundles (though cheaper) are one that own and two I don’t $36.
    Could ask the same about the neogeo games! There were a few on sale every month or so but bout a year since any been on sale. Artifex mundi annoy me cos as you say they love puttin the bundles on sale but rarely individually.
  • GentlemaanzGentlemaanz137,778
    Posted on 14 December 21 at 22:27
    5$ for a 50 seconds 1000G... Still waiting till it hits 1$
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong468,790
    Posted on 14 December 21 at 23:04
    Rememoried is pretty surreal and a few of the jumping areas are finicky. A few other areas it’s really easy to get lost in. If you’re looking for a brain dead completion skip it, however if you don’t mind working at it it’s short enough to be worth it just for the surreal atmosphere. It’s not a good game, just mildly interesting.
  • Heurist1cHeurist1c409,156
    Posted on 14 December 21 at 23:05
    Neverout is a chore to play, would not recommend.
  • DaedskiDaedski490,252
    Posted on 14 December 21 at 23:07
    Angus Macready said:
    I feel like Artifex Mundi shot themselves in the foot when a couple of years back they decided to INCREASE the price of all their games, including ones they'd already released. Now when their games go on sale, they cost around what the full price used to be. Pretty shady practice, and I've never bought any of their games since.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,517,590
    Posted on 14 December 21 at 23:19
    Daedski said:
    Angus Macready said:
    I feel like Artifex Mundi shot themselves in the foot when a couple of years back they decided to INCREASE the price of all their games, including ones they'd already released. Now when their games go on sale, they cost around what the full price used to be. Pretty shady practice, and I've never bought any of their games since.
    Thats cos they "claimed" they were losing money at the old prices (even tho they are all ported from steam), ive bought a few since but only with a BIG discount. Certainly wont pay £12.49 for any of them. EVER
  • Posted on 15 December 21 at 04:01
    Haha, the ratios!
  • Posted on 15 December 21 at 04:03
    Angus Macready said:
    Their huge bundle had a large discount a while back, I think I already owned a few in there but the discount still made getting it for the others an absolute steal.
  • GentlemaanzGentlemaanz137,778
    Posted on 15 December 21 at 16:58
    TymanTheLong said:
    Rememoried is pretty surreal and a few of the jumping areas are finicky. A few other areas it’s really easy to get lost in. If you’re looking for a brain dead completion skip it, however if you don’t mind working at it it’s short enough to be worth it just for the surreal atmosphere. It’s not a good game, just mildly interesting.
    You know that you can skip all of the chapters by spamming buttons and get the 1000G in 50 seconds right?

https://youtu.be/5V5IL09k4TM
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong468,790
    Posted on 15 December 21 at 18:20
    oh Gentle said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    You know that you can skip all of the chapters by spamming buttons and get the 1000G in 50 seconds right?

https://youtu.be/5V5IL09k4TM
    I did not! That changes things.
  • torrens7760torrens7760174,191
    Posted on 15 December 21 at 22:19
    Nexoria is a pretty cute game; easy to play and easy cheevs, but fun enough on it own for a run or two of the dungeon.
    Cogito ergo sum.
  • TromatojuiceTromatojuice154,964
    Posted on 16 December 21 at 21:01
    I loved Truberbrook. Old scool point & click in stop motion, a bit clunky at times, ut raly enjoyable.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.