Game Discussion: Angry Birds Rio (WP)

Unobtainable?

• Danny BizzDanny Bizz774,375
    Posted on 22 December 21 at 21:00
    Managed to get my hands back on my copy of Angry Birds Rio, but don’t know that achievements can still be earned. The achievement and leaderboard icons have a permanent spinning wheel on the game. I met the requirements for one of the achievements but nothing popped.

Anyone reading this able to pop an achievement in any Windows Phone Angry Birds game recently?
  • FoolontheHill24FoolontheHill241,133,624
    Posted on 23 December 21 at 09:31, Edited on 23 December 21 at 09:32 by FoolontheHill24
    Try launching it in airplane mode. Otherwise, the servers are spotty and you'll just have to wait for it to come back. Like right now, I just checked, and leaderboards and everything is working for me.
    Posted on 24 December 21 at 02:03
    FoolontheHill24 said:
    Try launching it in airplane mode. Otherwise, the servers are spotty and you'll just have to wait for it to come back. Like right now, I just checked, and leaderboards and everything is working for me.
    Are you on WP8.1 or W10M? I’m on W10M and haven’t had any luck yet. Wondering if I missed something about needing to be on 8.1?
  • FoolontheHill24FoolontheHill241,133,624
    Posted on 24 December 21 at 04:51
    Danny Bizz said:
    FoolontheHill24 said:
    Are you on WP8.1 or W10M? I’m on W10M and haven’t had any luck yet. Wondering if I missed something about needing to be on 8.1?
    im on w10m. The angry birds games have been spotty these past few months. For a short period they were listed as discontinued because of it. But they work for me on my 950 XL. Well, Rio does. I havent checked the other ones yet as this post was in regards to Rio. Try rebooting the phone and see if that helps.
    Posted on 24 December 21 at 05:20
    FoolontheHill24 said:
    Danny Bizz said:
    FoolontheHill24 said:
    im on w10m. The angry birds games have been spotty these past few months. For a short period they were listed as discontinued because of it. But they work for me on my 950 XL. Well, Rio does. I havent checked the other ones yet as this post was in regards to Rio. Try rebooting the phone and see if that helps.
    Thank you. Just rebooted again and tried and it worked!! Achievements retroactively popped too which helps as I can just work toward the completion knowing I only need the servers to work once to get everything to sync.

Appreciate the help.
  • ijiekmotorsijiekmotors751,667
    Posted on 26 February 22 at 22:30
    Having same issues. Rebooting and airplane mode hasn't worked. Lumia 950 W10
    Have a nice day!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads