The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: December 28th, 2021

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK662,645
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 00:10
    Discounts on Far Cry 5, Jeopardy! PlayShow, JCB Pioneer: Mars, Flowing Lights, Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection, Golf Club: Wasteland, Anima: Gate of Memories – The Nameless Chronicles and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up: December 28th, 2021
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st686,014
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 00:15, Edited on 28 December 21 at 00:16 by Matodion 1st
    Yay! Kiwami 2 to the backlog.
  • AlvarAlvar243,527
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 00:19
    Yes! Disco Elysium is on sale! I'm glad I held off on buying it even though it wasn't in the Countdown Sale.
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord2,833,490
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 00:26
    Yes, the remaining Yakuza games that were missing.
    DubstepEdgelord
  • deathchicken10deathchicken101,599,219
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 00:30
    Is there any way to filter out garbage games that don't have achievements? Halloween Maze World looks amazing but I don't want to be tricked again like I was with Break Bricker.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,343,799
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 00:44
    Maybe Disco Elysium though I still haven't fully decided if it would be better to play on PC. I would love to get some feedback from anyone who has played both versions.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • Rossco7530Rossco75302,141,492
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 00:44, Edited on 28 December 21 at 00:46 by Rossco7530
    deathchicken10 said:
    Is there any way to filter out garbage games that don't have achievements? Halloween Maze World looks amazing but I don't want to be tricked again like I was with Break Bricker.
    Hover over Gaming at the top of any page, then choose Xbox Sales towards the bottom of the popup that appears. You can then select the View and Filter blue box towards the top right on the next screen, where there is a box to check for Exclude no achievements, amongst other options.
  • Rossco7530Rossco75302,141,492
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 01:08
    Aeragon IX said:
    It would not be hard for the TA team to do it, their scanner could do it during the scan. Their page for the item already know if a game has achievement or not. During the scan, they can use the same flag to decide to put the item on the list or not.
    Don't forget that some people are interested in those games. The argument would be that this is an achievement-hunting site, but I can understand why they include all games on sale.
  • RiIeyRiIey1,194,884
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 01:18
    Despicable
  • Posted on 28 December 21 at 01:23
    My being too lazy to jump right into Disco Elysium has paid off!
    ???????!
  • Aeragon IXAeragon IX635,051
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 02:12, Edited on 28 December 21 at 02:13 by Aeragon IX
    Rossco7530 said:
    Aeragon IX said:
    It would not be hard for the TA team to do it, their scanner could do it during the scan. Their page for the item already know if a game has achievement or not. During the scan, they can use the same flag to decide to put the item on the list or not.
    Don't forget that some people are interested in those games. The argument would be that this is an achievement-hunting site, but I can understand why they include all games on sale.
    TA can easily fix that by putting them in another section when they list the sale. They already have the flag to know which games have achievements and which don't. So that argument would not work for me. Same idea as to separate windows and Xbox game in different section.
  • xKrypt0xKrypt018,495 18,495 GamerScore
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 02:16, Edited on 28 December 21 at 02:29 by xKrypt0
    I admit I am still confused if the undead nightmare pack requires the base game or not - as I owned that on disc and it was a self-contained game - but as a digital product it implies it's just DLC for the other version and requires you to own both ?

Anyone got any ideas on that ?

Rossco7530 said:
    Aeragon IX said:
    I can't say I am here because of Achievements, I just find this a easy way to manage sales at a glance & add things to e-mail notifications that I would like to be on sale.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,113,645
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 02:18
    Great save
  • WilkiadamWilkiadam942,529
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 02:59
    Ender Lillies for me!
  • UnfurledEmu75UnfurledEmu751,241,622
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 03:30
    Why theres no more alerts with items on the whishlist? Im not seeing it for a few weeks now and i didnt find any option
  • ThexDaftxPunkThexDaftxPunk1,087,723
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 03:42
    UnfurledEmu75 said:
    Why theres no more alerts with items on the whishlist? Im not seeing it for a few weeks now and i didnt find any option
    same!!! thought it was just me
  • MAH BOI 420MAH BOI 420563,150
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 04:12
    I'd love to see the last BC games go on sale. Wouldn't mind getting Otogi 1 and 2.
  • Posted on 28 December 21 at 04:17, Edited on 28 December 21 at 04:17 by Mr DopeGaming
    I have been having issues getting a lot of the Windows stacks for games like Mushroom Savior. When I click the link it says the product is no longer found. I have also tried manually searching on the Windows store with no success.
    https://www.thedopemansgoods.com/shop/
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong532,180
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 05:00, Edited on 28 December 21 at 05:01 by TymanTheLong
    xKrypt0 said:
    I admit I am still confused if the undead nightmare pack requires the base game or not - as I owned that on disc and it was a self-contained game - but as a digital product it implies it's just DLC for the other version and requires you to own both ?

Anyone got any ideas on that ?

Rossco7530 said:
    Aeragon IX said:
    I can't say I am here because of Achievements, I just find this a easy way to manage sales at a glance & add things to e-mail notifications that I would like to be on sale.
    It’s been a long time but I’m nearly positive I had RDR on disc and bought Undead Nightmare as a DLC download. Later on I acquired a complete edition for my daughter that had a disc for Undead Nightmare and another for the base game. You will need the base game disc inserted to play, though.

If you own RDR on disc the download of Undead Nightmare DLC should work fine.
  • ChettlarChettlar304,592
    Posted on 28 December 21 at 05:06
    Ah neat, Adios is on sale.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads