The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: January 11th, 2022

• Posted on 11 January 22 at 08:11
    SquiSquiSquidio said:
    Finally a sale on the Outer Worlds expansion pass. Not a great sale, but finally a sale.
    Good call. I'll take some of that action.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 January 22 at 10:22
    Wick N Morty said:
    Outer Worlds season pass worth $20? I'm still skeptical about buying DLC for games I don't own because if I ever do away with game pass the content is worthless.
    The DLC has some of the best quests in the game, but they're both very short, I think it only took me a few hours to complete each.
  • Escaflowne01Escaflowne01718,195
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 11:25
    Not the best of weeks at all but grabbed City of Brass.
  • Harvy75Harvy75113,133
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 12:03
    SUGGESTION:
    Add a column on the right with the score given by the TA's community.
    One of the Lost Ones
  • foodfood129,914
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 12:42
    Harvy75 said:
    SUGGESTION:
    Nice thought. I'd like to see completion times as well.

I'd like to see DLC and consumables organized into a drop down underneath the primary game title. I realize that likely requires a lot of code against the data your pulling, both front end and back end.

Maybe these could be features we could customize on our own sales pages? Any thoughts, TA Team? Not sure where to make formal feature requests.
  • Rista BRista B750,342
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 13:20
    Chief0fZombies said:
    How you gonna have the Planet Coaster DLC's on sale but not the actual game
    Their pricing on DLC for that game seems crazy. I wanted to pick up a complete edition at some point because it would've been nice to have a greater variety of rides/themes available while I was working on achievements. But I'm done now and have limited interest in going back...zero interest considering all the DLC is as much or more than the base game.
    "There's never been anything, however absurd, that myriads of people weren't prepared to believe"
  • KuroiSama117KuroiSama117101,562
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 13:47
    -90% on War of the Chosen is a steal
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,049,265
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 14:08
    I would have forgotten to pick up The Escapists 2 Season Pass if not for the wishlist notification. Sweet.
  • the enskithe enski344,406
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 14:30
    Stela finally on sale? Nice! dance
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,273,889
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 14:58
    They are making it very easy to keep my wallet closed lately.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76717,525
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 15:05
    Wick N Morty said:
    Outer Worlds season pass worth $20? I'm still skeptical about buying DLC for games I don't own because if I ever do away with game pass the content is worthless.
    You can get every game on sale for under $10 eventually. (Well, except Call of Duty.) Or just wait for the "Complete Edition" incl. the base game and DLC.
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty524,174
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 15:39
    SilentJay76 said:
    Wick N Morty said:
    You can get every game on sale for under $10 eventually. (Well, except Call of Duty.) Or just wait for the "Complete Edition" incl. the base game and DLC.
    While I did enjoy the game, I also don't want to buy a game that I've already competed to 100%
  • Mysterio400Mysterio4001,905,923
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 16:11
    Overcooked 2 Season Pass and Moving Out DLC will be nice to finish up those games.
  • Lord RoAlJoLord RoAlJo173,412
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 19:47
    Harvy75 said:
    SUGGESTION:
    I honestly don’t understand why we just can’t have a game page that lists everything and allows us to add/filter options. I know they’ve just recently added Genres to the price/sale pages but like… why can’t we just have a meta page with everything. 😩
  • Posted on 11 January 22 at 19:49
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Grabbing Surf n Turf for Overcooked 2 since for some reason it’s not in the season pass. Maybe some other stuff too.
    Thank you for this. I would have over c looked the Surf n Turf.
  • Ryuukishi634Ryuukishi634702,985
    Posted on 11 January 22 at 21:41
    NullKueste921 said:
    SeeD Red said:
    Got City of Brass.
    Good luck with the completion.
    That's kind of intriguing. The game's been out for almost 4 years and no one has been able to determine for sure if the achievement is broken or just incredibly hard?
  • Bad KermitBad Kermit411,926
    Posted on 12 January 22 at 00:56
    I'm resigned to the fact that Gearbox just doesn't want me to buy BL3.
  • Posted on 12 January 22 at 02:35
    I'm thinking of picking up the zombie army 4 season passes but it still feels a little steep.
  • Pedle ZelnipPedle Zelnip921,093
    Posted on 12 January 22 at 03:47
    Honestly for those thinking of Hat In Time -- Don't. The controls on the Xbox are terrible, definitely a game that's meant to be played on a PC. Gets very frustrating, not to mention the fact that the DLC on the Xbox is way overpriced.
  • DeeUUDeeUU246,161
    Posted on 12 January 22 at 09:25
    Glad I got City of brass, it's a very good game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.