Game Discussion: Rock Band Forum

Endless Setlist

AuthorMessage
Fariko Lymp
Posted on 22 May 09 at 14:58
I'm stoked that I finally completed this today, it took just over 4 hours and I only failed once. music
arasma
arasma
Posted on 24 May 09 at 22:19
'gratz dude :D

need to get this one done :(
xSup3rM4ri0x
xSup3rM4ri0x
Posted on 25 May 09 at 17:00
Good job !

I remember when I did it, my friend couldn't pass ggaht on expert bass, it took like 15 tries to pass it XD
Kramerllama
Posted on 25 May 09 at 19:34
I tried doing ES 2 on RB 2 last night (2am-5am) got to song 37 and couldnt do anymore....tiredness and delusion got to me
CrispinTwig
CrispinTwig
Posted on 06 June 09 at 20:38
xD Sorry if I've joined this one late ~~joined this site today yey!

T_T I'm not looking forward to doing this achievement, did Rock Band 2 before Rock Band 1. ((I'm glad they let you do it one player!!))
So now I've gotta lure some friends to help me out with this xD ~Dominos should do the trick~ At least the -no failing or pausing- achievement won't get me paranoid this time round!
-----Visions on Endless Setlist 2, Expert + attempting no fail was the scariest few minutes on the game!! ==Almost failed numerous times lol xD

--Apologies for the rambling. I haven't been on a forum in ages =3
~Dood!~
Jellophile
Jellophile
Posted on 08 June 09 at 01:09
I did this with a friend a long while back. I played expert drums, he did expert guitar. We ran into a few hiccups toward the end (mainly run to the hills because my red pad didn't like being hit )

About half way through my wrist started hurting, but we went through (had to break after the first failed attempt at RttH because it hurt so bad.

We got through it though.

My wrist was killing me the whole next day. I couldn't hold a glass of water without pain. I had to go to lug baggage around the airport the next day.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 04 July 09 at 15:13
I remember when I done it, I made it whith 2 friends, so we played all on expert, guitar, bass and vocals, it took us like 11 hours because some songs were too difficult for me to sang them on expert, and now I can pass pretty easy thouse songs on expert. Two days after we beat it I finished vocal tour on expert. in less than 3 hours eheh. Nice experience.
Aeris Gainzbrah
Posted on 26 July 09 at 00:20
I did it with my brother. Me on expert vocals, him on expert bass. The only song we failed was (randomly) Gimme Shelter. Was just a daft slip up on my part, and he had no overdrive to bring me back and we failed out at 99%. Almost a perfect run wink
Please check out my (not so) daily blog @: http://butterflyedge.blogspot.com/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.