The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: January 18th, 2022

• DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord2,497,530
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 05:06
    Redders 420 said:
    WanderingPlotor said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    While checking out the list, I had to actually scroll back to the top to check the date, to make sure it wasn't an old sales page that I accidentally clicked on.
    I did the exact thing. No one else had posted yet, and I thought "this has to be a mistake." I checked the top, and it said "Just now" but I thought I'll still wait until someone comments to be sure.

Now, I'm curious how much non-back-compatible DLC might be available, as TA usually doesn't report that.
    Download the app XB Deals. It is laid out clearly and there is a separate tab for DLC sales.

Currently the only X360 DLC is:
    Street Fight IV - Ultra SFIV £11.99 £2.39
    Capcom Arcade Cabinet - CAC All-in-one pack. £16.99 £3.39
    Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle £6.79 £2.71
    Fallout New Vegas - Dead Money £3.99 £1.99
    Fallout New Vegas - Honest Hearts £3.99 £1.99
    Fallout New Vegas - Lonesome Road £3.99 £1.99
    thanks for pointing out capcom arcade cabinet I wouldn't have known otherwise
    DubstepEdgelord
  • gtbikegtbike709,048
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 05:15
    Definitely grabbing Strange Brigade w/season pass, Zombie Army Trilogy, and Beholder complete edition. Perhaps the We Were Here games and some 360 stuff as well...
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 05:33
    I'll be picking up Just Cause 1 and 2 to eventually do the series completion!

For anyone who didnt pick up Quantum Conundrum through GWG, its on sale too! A great and charming platform(puzzle?) game. If you got it in GWG, this is your note to play it! Note: The DLC supposedly lacks the voicing and characters of the main game, so any 'All DLC' players, youve been warned.
  • An AlphyAn Alphy381,465
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 06:03
    sonic generations and unleashed for that price is great, id recommend those games. plus, im pretty sure they have fps boost on the Series, so theyll look even better now
  • Flipy FlipersonFlipy Fliperson1,056,815
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 06:16
    Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
    Kholat
    Planet Alpha

All on the wishlist, but there are going to be so many more. Time to cash in some rewards points.
  • ChrupdiddyChrupdiddy330,300
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 06:22
    Definitely gonna pick up a couple of 360 games. Can’t go wrong with a game that’s cheaper than a loaf of bread
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33624,598
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 06:27
    Oh wow! A really nice 360 sale. Cool beans!
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 06:33
    Got:

Tomb Raider Anniversary
    Mega Man 10
    Mega Man 9
    Scarygirl
    Just Cause
    Killer Is Dead
    Rock of Ages
    Binary Domain
    Aliens vs Predator
    Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
    Capcom Arcade Cabinet Pack
    Ultra Street Fighter 4 DLC
    Flock!

It's not about the sales, it's about sending a message.

I have a dream that one day Phantasy Star Universe, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Enchanted Arms, Infinite Undiscovery and Eternal Sonata will go on sale.
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 06:38
    PositiveDefinit said:
    If I buy Gunvalkyrie, can I still play on my 360? I will probably get it anyway, but would like the option. It is currently delisted on the 360 marketplace store, but would it still appear in my download history?
    The store page says if an OG XBox game is not compatible with 360, usually at the end of the description.

It'll be tied to your account but only downloadable on a XBONE or Series X/S.
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13800,637
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 06:45
    Always wanted to play anthem, whats the state of the game these days. Also is it possible to finish solo
  • GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,189,561
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 06:49, Edited on 18 January 22 at 06:49 by GR34TD3STR0Y3R
    MrZombieChicken said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    How is legal to even sell games like "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare" anymore.
    The game is 100% dead. Months ago I say in lobbies for HOURS and never ran into a single other players. I got one achievement when it came out and went back to finish grab a few more. It's dead. Maybe it's server/region locked and just no one plays it in my area.
    Unless the pandemic wipes out the player base. I finished the game last July and there were always plenty of people online except in a few modes like gnome bomb and taco.
    It seems the servers are not "region locked" per say. But I looked it up. They are PING LOCKED. So I am getting thrown into JP low ping servers. with no one playing. Some guy in Europe was saying was getting thrown into middle eastern servers because the ping was lower, but the rooms were empty.
    Chill out bro. Be nicer to each other.
  • LassiedelikkerLassiedelikker1,418,666
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 06:56
    SEEPAGE ix said:
    Just picked up the Strange Brigade Season Pass for $3.49!
    Lol! just bought strange brigade on disc because it NEVER gets on sale. Now this is just a gift.
    Lassiedelikker
  • ReqquReqqu1,391,471
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 07:03
    Chernobylite at that price is absolute must. Those 3D-scanned environments are really something special.
  • GsO LightGsO Light212,285 212,285 GamerScore
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 07:04
    enracer said:
    Such a massive sale and yet nothing I want. Is the first Saints Row game as terrible as as hard to complete as people say?

I frown at the sight of a game being on ‘sale’ for £71.99!
    First saints row is easily the best game in the series imo, there's nothing hard about it, but the online stuff will require a competent boosting team
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7555,734
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 07:40
    Awesome BC sale. Grabbed TimeSplitters 2 & Future Perfect. Also bought Chernobylite since $15 is a steal. I'm gonna wait for the free next-gen patch, though.
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 07:43
    A backwards compatibility sale? I just bought onechanbara but it looks like I'll have to add even more to my xbox 360 backlog! I was kinda hoping mk9 or the fear games would go on sale but oh well.
  • LCDS IcarusLCDS Icarus529,386
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 07:47, Edited on 18 January 22 at 07:47 by LCDS Icarus
    no Resident evil (not compatibility) except code vero snif snif (i need Re 0,4,5 and revelations 2)....
  • Greedy136Greedy136248,132
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 07:56
    Moo Moo Dairy said:
    Does it annoy anyone else that the weekly sales post doesn't include the game image and is just a text list?
    I recommend to click on the "Xbox Sales" link in this article. It is decribed as "filter, sort and manage your Price Alerts", but honestly I use it because of the images that are included. But keep in mind that this page will show all sales. If you have checked a full list of Christmas sales and then new weekly sales arrive, you are not able to easily see the new entries.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 January 22 at 08:03
    Flipy Fliperson said:
    Kholat
    Planet Alpha

All on the wishlist, but there are going to be so many more. Time to cash in some rewards points.
    Planet Alpha was GWG a couple months back, maybe check it you have it
    Why try and pass exams when you can just pass away?
  • Flipy FlipersonFlipy Fliperson1,056,815
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 08:29
    daringDK2006 said:
    Flipy Fliperson said:
    Kholat
    Planet Alpha

Planet Alpha was GWG a couple months back, maybe check it you have it
    Great call! Yep, I have it. Too many games to keep up with nowadays! Appreciate you pointing it out toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads