The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 31 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza190,801
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 19:35, Edited on 18 January 22 at 19:38 by beastwhitedude
    Virtua fighter 5 isn't a very easy completion, for the online ranked achievements you'll have to either double box it or find a boosting partner that's in the same region as you, for some reason the worldwide matching doesn't work. I've tried it with a partner from and Europe and another time with someone in Brazil and it didn't work. Just a friendly warning.
  • ijiekmotorsijiekmotors369,203
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 20:01
    I can't recommend Case Zero enough. I might be biased, I mean, look at my username, but even compared to the main Dead Rising titles it's a nice game. I find it quite atmospheric, a nice bite sized game. All the achievements are single player, one controller, and can be knocked out in one evening.
    Even despite all that. 67p for a 360 game is killer.
    Have a nice day!
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 21:09
    Allison’s Diary Rebirth is terrible do not recommend at all, it’s just awful to look at awful sound and terrible gameplay.
    Flagging Manager. Ask me about flags!
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13679,132
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 21:16, Edited on 18 January 22 at 21:16 by SuperPed13
    Would recommend avatar. It has a rich and engrossing story with deep character development and customisation. Many many hours of replayability with an easy to pick up but hard to master combat system
  • tisVeeJaytisVeeJay157,010
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 22:17
    Pardon the slight OT but I don't know who to ask about this... I was checking my achievement streak but it seems that the site won't show them anymore. I've had several streaks in the past but everyone of them say "Sorry, there are no matching achievements for these criteria" when I click on one. Can I solve this in any way?
  • Kiba Zolo 17Kiba Zolo 17388,930
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 22:19
    I don't recommend Caretaker. It's not terrible with a walkthrough and I don't think it's as bad as everyone says it is, but I wouldn't pay more than a dollar for it.
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 22:31
    I would like to get the Avatar game, but still continue to play it even after getting the 1000G.
    NAMCOPLAYER WAS HERE
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 22:37
    I wish Xbox would just let you buy games from other regions and pay some type of import tax 😐 I'd love to play through Dead Rising 2: Case 0 again rock
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 22:49
    tisVeeJay said:
    Pardon the slight OT but I don't know who to ask about this... I was checking my achievement streak but it seems that the site won't show them anymore. I've had several streaks in the past but everyone of them say "Sorry, there are no matching achievements for these criteria" when I click on one. Can I solve this in any way?
    Don't sweat it. It's just a glitch in the matrix after the server swap. They'll get it straightened out shortly.
  • MeetTheCynicMeetTheCynic460,610
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 23:12
    Is Case Zero all that easy? Looking at the walkthrough it seems you’re subject to a time restriction for the whole game. Genuinely curious as for that price I may be keen to pick it up.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,447,112
    Posted on 18 January 22 at 23:17
    MeetTheCynic said:
    Is Case Zero all that easy? Looking at the walkthrough it seems you’re subject to a time restriction for the whole game. Genuinely curious as for that price I may be keen to pick it up.
    Its pretty easy, plus if you do miss something its doesnt take too long on a fresh playthru. 5 hours is a cakewalk considering all the other are 50 hours plus
  • Posted on 18 January 22 at 23:42
    I'd really like to see a similar style article for Game Pass games. I've been playing through some of the simpler, quicker titles (Full Throttle, Firewatch, Lake) but would love someone at TA to pore over the Game Pass catalog and make recommendations.
  • tisVeeJaytisVeeJay157,010
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 00:01
    Flipy Fliperson said:
    tisVeeJay said:
    Don't sweat it. It's just a glitch in the matrix after the server swap. They'll get it straightened out shortly.
    oh I totally forgot about the server maintenance thing. thank you for the heads up toast
  • TheJoeDeanTheJoeDean994,896
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 00:02
    Is there a way to get the region variants of case zero since it’s backwards compatible?
  • brownstar ninjabrownstar ninja1,033,444
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 00:04
    A lot of dark games…shouldn’t they be more cheery in January lol
  • ayo Gentleayo Gentle124,949
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 02:27
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    I'd really like to see a similar style article for Game Pass games. I've been playing through some of the simpler, quicker titles (Full Throttle, Firewatch, Lake) but would love someone at TA to pore over the Game Pass catalog and make recommendations.
    This would be awesome.
  • Posted on 19 January 22 at 03:09
    Finally picked up avatar been waiting on a good deal since 360 days 5 bucks can’t go wrong
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,264,977
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 03:38
    I know there is no achievements, but both Timesplitters games are on sale...... Some of the greatest FPS games of all time.

They are what Goldeneye eventually evolved into and yet you guys constantly ask for the wrong Remaster.
  • GarapitoGarapito98,421
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 04:13
    oh Gentle said:
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    This would be awesome.
    A running list of quick completions would be pretty awesome. Both on Gamepass and just in general. I tried using the search for more "quick completions" and it turned up nothing.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.