The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 31 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• ITS ALivExITS ALivEx378,138
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 04:24
    DYSMANTLE Achievements
    This one looks easy
    "Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76716,945
  • CanezzaCanezza201,991
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 11:39, Edited on 19 January 22 at 11:41 by Canezza
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    I'd really like to see a similar style article for Game Pass games. I've been playing through some of the simpler, quicker titles (Full Throttle, Firewatch, Lake) but would love someone at TA to pore over the Game Pass catalog and make recommendations.
    oh Gentle said:
    This would be awesome.
    Garapito said:
    A running list of quick completions would be pretty awesome. Both on Gamepass and just in general. I tried using the search for more "quick completions" and it turned up nothing.
    We have exactly that for Game Pass games! It usually gets updated monthly: Xbox Game Pass: The easiest and fastest completions.
    TA & TT Senior Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • AvidMuffinAvidMuffin328,212
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 13:38, Edited on 19 January 22 at 13:52 by AvidMuffin
    First time attempting to buy anything from the xbox marketplace website... it's poo and doesn't work 😂 Update - So it does work, BUT only using Edge.. terrible!
  • Posted on 19 January 22 at 14:00
    Canezza said:
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    I'd really like to see a similar style article for Game Pass games. I've been playing through some of the simpler, quicker titles (Full Throttle, Firewatch, Lake) but would love someone at TA to pore over the Game Pass catalog and make recommendations.
    oh Gentle said:
    This would be awesome.
    Garapito said:
    A running list of quick completions would be pretty awesome. Both on Gamepass and just in general. I tried using the search for more "quick completions" and it turned up nothing.
    We have exactly that for Game Pass games! It usually gets updated monthly: Xbox Game Pass: The easiest and fastest completions.
    I missed this article, thank you! Of course, I've finished most of them 😂
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN398,862
  • CanezzaCanezza201,991
    Posted on 19 January 22 at 17:14
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    Canezza said:
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    oh Gentle said:
    This would be awesome.
    Garapito said:
    toast
    TA & TT Senior Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • Posted on 19 January 22 at 17:41
    AvidMuffin said:
    First time attempting to buy anything from the xbox marketplace website... it's poo and doesn't work 😂 Update - So it does work, BUT only using Edge.. terrible!
    I do not have any issues using Firefox.
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams943,092
    Posted on 20 January 22 at 03:16, Edited on 20 January 22 at 03:19 by Juicyjams
    Canezza said:
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    Canezza said:
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    oh Gentle said:
    This would be awesome.
    Garapito said:
    toast
    You guys are killing me. You can also use the tabs up top, gaming, Xbox games, more filters, choose what ever system you want and Game Pass, then tap the completions time button and see them any time you'd like. Enjoy!
    Until I Collapse
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001607,860
    Posted on 20 January 22 at 10:48
    beastwhitedude said:
    Virtua fighter 5 isn't a very easy completion, for the online ranked achievements you'll have to either double box it or find a boosting partner that's in the same region as you, for some reason the worldwide matching doesn't work. I've tried it with a partner from and Europe and another time with someone in Brazil and it didn't work. Just a friendly warning.
    I think this needs to be stressed more. Virtua Fighter 5 online matchmaking is incredibly broken, practically impossible. It seems you can *only* match to people in 'same area'. I still haven't even managed it, but I know someone who recently did, so I'm hoping it can be done. If you want to do this one, you'll need to be sure you can find someone in the 'same area' as yourself to do the online achievements with.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,030
    Posted on 20 January 22 at 14:18
    The best bang for the buck is unquestionably Agent A: A puzzle in disguise. It tells a decent story with tongue-in-cheek humor. It’s a game you would play for its own sake & not just pick up quick & easy GS. At 1.49 USD—90% off—the value price ratio is sky high.
  • Posted on 20 January 22 at 16:22
    Juicyjams said:
    Canezza said:
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    Canezza said:
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    oh Gentle said:
    This would be awesome.
    Garapito said:
    toast
    You guys are killing me. You can also use the tabs up top, gaming, Xbox games, more filters, choose what ever system you want and Game Pass, then tap the completions time button and see them any time you'd like. Enjoy!
    I use this feature all the time. But multi-sort is not a thing, and some of the completion times are misleading (given exploits that no longer exist, require boosting, or simply trolling) so I was wondering if there was a more condensed list somewhere.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.