The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 16 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza218,451
    Posted on 01 February 22 at 19:30
    A new Xbox sale is live, and we've got a fresh batch of quick completions for you. This week, 16 games have made the cut, including some Monopoly titles, a Windows game, and a visual novel that can be completed in just 15 minutes.

Please click here to read the full story: Easy Gamerscore: The 16 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales
  • LetfordlayLetfordlay132,049
    Posted on 01 February 22 at 19:52
    Ill probably check out the two monopoly games
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm612,998
    Posted on 01 February 22 at 22:36
    Transference is a decent game but is overpriced at ~25 USD. Now, discounted 75%, it’s a good buy.
  • DaxterDudeDaxterDude933,284
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 00:53
    Easy easy quick quick news this is news easy quick please read our posts EASY HERE ARE HANDOUTS. all this comes across as anymore…..
  • Posted on 02 February 22 at 00:57
    Always the best read of the week for me this Sean. Keeps the streak going. Cheers Pal
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • ITS ALivExITS ALivEx399,570
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 02:06
    Great thumbnail for this new article wink
    "Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
  • ScaroveseScarovese1,142,747
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 02:11
    That thumbnail always makes me doubletake
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong496,955
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 02:12, Edited on 02 February 22 at 02:14 by TymanTheLong
    Is it really fair to criticize Nowhere Girl for being completable in 15 minutes when you’ve literally skipped the entire game? If I put on some sort of flying wallhack and just flew to the end of a game and one shot the final boss I wouldn’t call it a short game, I’d simply skipped most of it.

I’ve no idea at all if Nowhere Girl is worth buying or playing, but it clearly has more than 15 minutes of gameplay. What is more, unskippable dialogue and cut scenes seriously blow, let’s not give devs even more reason to remove the skip scene function.
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,249,992
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 02:51, Edited on 02 February 22 at 02:52 by PangoBara
    TymanTheLong said:
    Is it really fair to criticize Nowhere Girl for being completable in 15 minutes when you’ve literally skipped the entire game? If I put on some sort of flying wallhack and just flew to the end of a game and one shot the final boss I wouldn’t call it a short game, I’d simply skipped most of it.

I’ve no idea at all if Nowhere Girl is worth buying or playing, but it clearly has more than 15 minutes of gameplay. What is more, unskippable dialogue and cut scenes seriously blow, let’s not give devs even more reason to remove the skip scene function.
    Really just sums up all visual novels on the site lol

People will also call them shitty "no effort" games and give them a .5 rating while skipping everything
  • Posted on 02 February 22 at 07:59
    Hexologic is actually fun enough for the money if you like puzzle games. Can get hours out of it if you like the mechanic or just get the cheevos in 45 minutes.
  • corpiratecorpirate687,505
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 08:25
    Allgorhythm said:
    Transference is a decent game but is overpriced at ~25 USD. Now, discounted 75%, it’s a good buy.
    Respectfully disagree. I too bought it on sale at around £5-6, I wish I hadn't even if it was easy gamerscore!
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76739,402
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 10:58
    PangoBara said:
    TymanTheLong said:

People will also call them shitty "no effort" games and give them a .5 rating while skipping everything
    It's about 5 hours with "mostly positive" reviews on Steam, for what it's worth.
  • MrInflictionMrInfliction1,242,469
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 13:35
    Had a WTF moment when I saw that thumbnail.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm612,998
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 13:58
    corpirate said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Respectfully disagree. I too bought it on sale at around £5-6, I wish I hadn't even if it was easy gamerscore!
    Personal preference I guess. smile
  • Royaliste85Royaliste85300,601
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 14:08
    Nice thumbnail. laugh
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,249,992
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 14:32
    SilentJay76 said:
    PangoBara said:
    TymanTheLong said:

It's about 5 hours with "mostly positive" reviews on Steam, for what it's worth.
    Yeah, it doesn't seem like it's for me, but that's just something I've noticed.

Hell, I've seen people calling Danganronpa a shit game after only reaching the end of the prologue where they skipped everything. And, that series is pretty massively loved
  • CanezzaCanezza218,451
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 15:07
    Royaliste85 said:
    Nice thumbnail. laugh
    heh heh heh
    TA & TT Senior Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • DarkVirgil89DarkVirgil89502,751
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 15:27
    So out of research purposes, what game is the thumbnail? Asking for a Friend
  • Catatonic NaliCatatonic Nali1,190,344
    Posted on 02 February 22 at 15:50
    DarkVirgil89 said:
    Sable's Grimoire
    Remember when RoboCop shot that dude in the dick?
  • Posted on 03 February 22 at 01:26
    DarkVirgil89 said:
    Whispering Willows
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.