Game Discussion: Bunny Factory

Title Update in Bunny Factory achievements found

• Information
  • Jnz VAJnz VA778,505
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 10:22
    does anyone have a save for this? it appears mine has wiped and i really don't want to go through the whole game again.
  • IIIDarkmasterIIIIIDarkmasterII2,830,241
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 12:42
    63 is a pain . Any ideas ?
  • AlahertAlahert2,612,055
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 12:51
    IIIDarkmasterII said:
    63 is a pain . Any ideas ?
    Been stuck on the same level for 1 hour, completely out of ideas on how to solve it!
  • GillanautGillanaut2,122,669
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 13:37
    I was on level 56 when I restarted this up. I didnt get the level 50 and 55 retroactively. Anyone have a fix? I tried deleting my save data from the console etc etc. When I finished level 60 that one popped, and I though the others may too.
    Million GS will come eventually.... LOL
  • TheOkamioniTheOkamioni1,551,728
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 13:46
    Been stuck on the same level for 1 hour, completely out of ideas on how to solve it!
    Same. I jinxed myself by saying all the puzzles seemed easier and then 63 happened.
  • SiegfriedXSiegfriedX5,932,682
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 16:06, Edited on 06 February 22 at 16:18 by SiegfriedX
    koar said:
    does anyone have a save for this? it appears mine has wiped and i really don't want to go through the whole game again.
    Same, what the fuck is going on, why am I back on level 1???

I went to DFGames twitter account to report this. Please do the same so they know there are more people with this issue. The game even game me teleport achievements and progress for the kick cheevos, so there's no way it does not know I had played it before.

Just managed to get my progress back by clicking host game instead of single player! So try that and see if it works for you.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 February 22 at 16:55
    No problems for me, was able to resume where I left off on level 55 and had those two achievements pop instantly.
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 17:56
    I'll try the host game trick, maybe try and finish a level that way and see what happens. Ill post the result later
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 18:17
    Finished a level as host. Still didnt pop. I had some issues with the teleported one and the kicking one too initially also. Took a few games for them to pop. So maybe its just lagging... No clue. I guess ill just get to 65 and see what happens. Lol
  • SiegfriedXSiegfriedX5,932,682
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 19:02
    I figure out the issue here. I had to log into the game with a second account and then at the main menu select change account and log into mine. I then selected host game and progress was back. I would bet it does not matter if you select single player or host game, what is getting progress back is changing account inside the game.

I'm just a bit worried that you may have saved progress over and messed your save, but I don't know. When I first loaded the game and did not have any progress I erased my local save before closing it in a desperate attempt to not mess a save that might or might not exist somewhere.
    Posted on 06 February 22 at 19:57
    Finished level 65. No popping of 50 or 55. Dang it...
  • Jnz VAJnz VA778,505
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 16:07
    im working on another save for the 50/55/60/65 achievements if anyone would like to join when i am at 54 let me know or would like to join and help so it goes quicker.
  • Blizzey xDBlizzey xD1,458,095
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 23:04
    Is there anyone with a save where they have not completed level 50? This is the only achievement I need and I didn't unlock it cause I joined a friend's game so I do not have a save myself and I don't want to go through 50 levels.
  • Jnz VAJnz VA778,505
    Posted on 09 February 22 at 14:43
    Blizzey xD said:
    Is there anyone with a save where they have not completed level 50? This is the only achievement I need and I didn't unlock it cause I joined a friend's game so I do not have a save myself and I don't want to go through 50 levels.
    i should have a save soon enough just not sure when i am very busy lately.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads