The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: February 8th, 2022

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,327
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:08
    Discounts on Tour de France 2017, Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2, Active Soccer 2019, Rainswept, Clan N, Tennis World Tour 2 - Complete Edition, CastleStorm and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up: February 8th, 2022
  • Burty JrBurty Jr812,118
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:17
    Put 👏 360 👏 DLC 👏 on 👏 sale
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan215,614
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:20
    Rare SEGA Bass Fishing sighting for 360 lol
  • ArkhaneyArkhaney440,421
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:20
    Oh my God, I bought Sniper Elite 4 on the countdown sales and now there's the Deluxe edition for only 9,99€ 😫. I don't know if I can ask for a refund but I'll learn from my mistake 😅
  • Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:21
    Been waiting on Turok 2 to go on sale for awhile to join my Turok 1 purchase.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,115,163
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:27
    I just realized something teeeeerible.

Last week Wandersong was on sale for $5. I had already completed the game when it was on Game pass, but wanted to support the developed with essentially a $5 donation.

I knew my wife had $5 of Microsoft credit on her account, so I decided just to buy it with her account and gift it to mine. So l searched for the game, selected it and checked out.... Probably while doing something else.

I just noticed a receipt from paypal for a $15 purchase. Soooooo apparently it was only on sale for gold members. Which I am one, but my wife isn't. So my $5 donation ended up being an unintended $20 donation.

Live and learn I guess. I should've been paying attention.
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:27
    laprasking1985 said:
    Been waiting on Turok 2 to go on sale for awhile to join my Turok 1 purchase.
    Still too expensive :(
  • Tendoman77Tendoman774,075,859
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:29
    Ah frig, was seriously hoping for the PC version of Control's DLC to go on sale before it leaves Game Pass next week, guess I'm buying it with the 10% discount only lol.
  • Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:32
    The Turok bundle for $14.99? Yes, please!
  • SPOONYxBARDSPOONYxBARD1,145,494
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:38
    Calm down people, the Turok games have not aged well
  • Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:39
    So sniper elite 4 digital deluxe bundle is on sale, sniper elite 4 is on sale….but sniper elite 4 season pass is not. Ok, ill bite on the digital deluxe edition then. angry
  • Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:49
    SPOONYxBARD said:
    Lmao, they're miles ahead of the crap that gets released nowadays... cmon now.
  • Larvi1Larvi12,161,147
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 00:50
    Love how the stand alone version of The Catch Carp and Coarse is almost twice as much as the bundle that includes it and Euro Fishing. Of course I already have Euro Fishing.
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei289,382
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 01:00, Edited on 08 February 22 at 01:01 by Strider Zwei
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Been trying to buy every classic Sega game that released on Xbox so I'm glad it's so low. Not sure if it's something I'll enjoy but for only $2 I'm willing to take a chance.
  • atryeu1atryeu1369,382
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 01:05
    SPOONYxBARD said:
    Games only don't age well if you didn't grow up playing them to begin with. :P The same is said of so many other N64 or other older generation consoles but I still play the ones I have and have no problems at all with them so :P Also, Turok is awesome no matter how old it is :P Wish I could get an X1 or something and have access to them again that way. My brother had the games on N64 and I haven't found copies of my own still (just missing the games, I have all my old consoles in working order still) *sigh* He was bringing them over when he'd visit and we'd play through them while he was in the area up until all this junk started a few years ago. There is nothing wrong with the games just because people are so spoiled by all the fancy new graphics and controllers with a million buttons now days :P If you didn't grow up playing the older games and older consoles I can see where others would throw the whole "not aged well" complaints out but as somebody who played all those older games they are exactly how I remember them and I have just as much fun playing them today still as I did when they first came out. :P
  • tjw CENA2000tjw CENA2000478,633
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 01:09
    Hoped for the Lawn mowing sim dlc was gonna be sale. Picked anyways along with Sniper elite 4 deluxe. Probably won't be able to 100% it, but would be nice
  • EveryBaseEveryBase402,880
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 01:18
    TUROK YES clap
  • Posted on 08 February 22 at 01:27
    Strider Zwei said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Been trying to buy every classic Sega game that released on Xbox so I'm glad it's so low. Not sure if it's something I'll enjoy but for only $2 I'm willing to take a chance.
    I just bought it for $5 recently, no biggie though, also collecting some classic Sega games.
  • Posted on 08 February 22 at 01:32
    I'll give Gearbox $5 for the BL3 2nd season pass. They get some money, I jump back in for a few hours, everybody wins.
    Until then... the forever backlog continues.

Unrelated - this may be the best price for the Outer Worlds + DLC bundle I've seen on Xbox.
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty490,694
    Posted on 08 February 22 at 01:35
    Middle finger to Gearbox and BL3
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.