Game Discussion: Kinectimals (WP)

Tricks seriously bugged

• DaShAgDaShAg241,064
    Posted on 27 October 11 at 18:47, Edited on 27 October 11 at 22:26 by DaShAgPermalink
    Maybe it's just me but the different swipes you have to do in order to let the cub do tricks is seriously bugged. How the hell do they want me to complete challenges when the game barely recognizes what I do ?

Anyone else having this problem ?
  • grubbEgrubbE1,034,069
    Posted on 27 October 11 at 21:48Permalink
    move your finger slowly across the screen, allows it to recognize it, especially with the sit and sit jump and backflips
    I missed u TA!
  • DaShAgDaShAg241,064
    Posted on 27 October 11 at 22:26Permalink
    grubbE said:
    move your finger slowly across the screen, allows it to recognize it, especially with the sit and sit jump and backflips
    I'll try tomorrow, Thanks
  • Posted on 31 October 11 at 18:10Permalink
    Another issue is I found for some tricks was the way I finished the move. For some moves you leave your finger on the screen for a moment, others you do not. Eg; Back flip is one move and move the finger off the screen ASAP.
  • DaShAgDaShAg241,064
    Posted on 01 November 11 at 08:33Permalink
    I still have a lot of trouble pulling some tricks of, especially when the game wants you to do a few in a row and you can't fail. I have never had this problem with any touch controlled game so far.

I am very disappointed in this game really, it has a lot of charm but the controls are utter shit.
  • Posted on 01 November 11 at 17:17Permalink
    fwiw, I had issues at first, but once i mastered the timing, i get 100% on each trick. be deliberate, take your time, and make sure you end the move correctly. gimme an example of one trick you're messing up...
  • DaShAgDaShAg241,064
    Posted on 01 November 11 at 20:40Permalink
    x509cert said:
    fwiw, I had issues at first, but once i mastered the timing, i get 100% on each trick. be deliberate, take your time, and make sure you end the move correctly. gimme an example of one trick you're messing up...
    I dont know how its called but it looks like an "N" when you draw it which goes wrong a lot of times. Same with the one that looks like a "J" - strike down then up.
  • Van UdenVan Uden704,131
    Posted on 03 November 11 at 09:47Permalink
    Back flip and sit jump, they're tricky at first, what helped me was make bigger movements. Instead of a small "J" or "N", make a bigger one, same applies to the tricks you can continue, big movements, medium speed, that usually works. Tricks are the easiest challenges in the game, jump rope is what I hated most cry
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 01:42Permalink
    I cant get this stupid cub to sit and spin. He sits but wont spin. Any ideas?
  • FamousYetiFamousYeti621,580
    Posted on 30 December 12 at 17:14Permalink
    I was having alot of trouble with Ballerina and Sitting Spin. What worked for me in the end was to do the move on the right side of the screen where there is plenty of room, not on the tiles that show the move.
  • Posted on 11 January 13 at 13:33Permalink
    Retards
    HappyCampersII
  • DaShAgDaShAg241,064
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.