Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge coming to Xbox One

• Posted on 12 February 22 at 13:49
    Nice!
  • Posted on 12 February 22 at 15:19
    At least it's releasing with co-op ready.
  • Posted on 12 February 22 at 18:26
    this warms my heart to see.. Im gonna bu this in hope they will make of of this type of turtles games in the future. Happy it's inspired by the original look from the 80s :)
    Yeah that sounds great.
  • Chyld989Chyld989871,232
    Posted on 12 February 22 at 20:33
    ComicKaze23 said:
    Chyld989 said:
    Do we know I'd it'll have online co-op? I wouldn't expect to have to ask in 2022, but after Battletoads I need to know if I should temper expectations.
    I wanted to know about this as well for the same reason. It's sad that they didn't push a post launch update to add online coop to Battletoads, I hope this one comes with it otherwise it's not really gonna last long.
    Yeah, if this one has online co-op I'll get it day one to play with friends. If it doesn't I'll wait for a deep sale because almost all of my gaming friends live out of state, and I won't get nearly as much enjoyment out of it playing it solo.
  • Posted on 12 February 22 at 21:35
    Lincoln BKS said:
    2 games I'm eager to play: Tmnt and evil Dead. What's the date for tmnt?!
    I guess the 80s are alive and kickin' smile
    Shields high.
  • Posted on 13 February 22 at 03:56
    I'm shellshocked by the fact that this still doesn't have an official release date. redface
  • Lincoln BKSLincoln BKS583,642
    Posted on 13 February 22 at 05:46
    Tozi Tiberius said:
    Lincoln BKS said:
    Absolutely, dude! 😁👍
  • Posted on 13 February 22 at 10:24
    Sweet. Always get childhood flashbacks with these style games.
    In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us!
  • hibiki13hibiki13999,879
    Posted on 13 February 22 at 12:16
    Childhood memories On!
  • Posted on 13 February 22 at 12:33, Edited on 13 February 22 at 12:33 by Tozi Tiberius
    Lincoln BKS said:
    Tozi Tiberius said:
    Lincoln BKS said:
    Absolutely, dude! 😁👍
    Now what I really want is Turtles in Time to become backwards compatible. I liked the 360 remake so bring it to the current systems. ...or just give us an emulated version of the SNES game. It's all good.
    Shields high.
  • Robster80Robster80453,438
    Posted on 13 February 22 at 13:04
    WHOOT! About time this announcement was made! Now if we could get back the original arcade game and Turtles in Time (Both the Re-Shelled version and the original)!
    -Robster80
  • Waks TrodeWaks Trode289,284
    Posted on 13 February 22 at 22:57
    Really excited for this one. It looks brilliant and for anyone who enjoyed those old arcade co-op games, it’s going to be a real nostalgia fix. Can’t wait!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 February 22 at 02:59
    Come to papa! Had so much fun playing the 1989 Arcade game when it came on on 360! Hell, I even remember playing it at the Arcade as a kid. That and the Simpsons Arcade game that was I guess you could say similar to it in terms of combat and side-scrolling?
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. - Tyler Durden
  • wildwest08wildwest081,655,147
    Posted on 16 February 22 at 01:10
    Looking forward to this, loved the super nintendo one back in the day
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.