Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Inversion Release Date Confirmed

• Solamon77Solamon77137,517
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 06:39
    Might be good. Timeshift was an okay game, but I felt it didn't use it's time manipulation premise to the fullest it could have. Instead of doing cool, interesting stuff, you mostly used your time manipulation to either kill more enemies or escape under a falling gate (that fell too fast in normal time). I was really expecting some cool set pieces in Timeshift, but the game was actually pretty ordinary. Not bad, just not spectacular.

Therefore, as cool as Inversion looks, I am going to see more before committing to it.
    Solamon77
  • Seven ClipSeven Clip360,196
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 07:03
    interesting concept..will have to see how this turns out
  • GridEXEGridEXE38,459
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 07:32
    Looks fun but really a year away?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 February 11 at 10:28
    Oh great. A game like this comes along, and we've only got a few months to play before the world ends in december. Oh well. Can't have it all.
  • Falcon 41Falcon 41135,625
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 11:55
    WOW! Aren't those first two screens straight out of dark void? Literally identical level design
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 February 11 at 17:13, Edited on 06 February 11 at 17:16 by
    Looks cool, seems like there are alot of games breaking from the stereotypical shooter this year. This might be worth a try at least.

OvenproofTripod said:
    Oh great. A game like this comes along, and we've only got a few months to play before the world ends in december. Oh well. Can't have it all.
    It's Feb. 2011, the mayan calander stops at 12-21-12, we've got over a year and a half of time left. laugh Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to complete this game.
    Brian
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,012,807
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 17:20
    B unit 117 said:
    Looks cool, seems like there are alot of games breaking from the stereotypical shooter this year. This might be worth a try at least.

OvenproofTripod said:
    It's Feb. 2011, the mayan calander stops at 12-21-12, we've got over a year and a half of time left. laugh Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to complete this game.
    It's not being released today. It's coming out in 2012. So you'll have a lot less than a year and a half. That's what he means.

facepalm
    Hey, no complaints here. I prefer eye candy to scary armor any day. - Yuri
  • SupaPipSupaPip223,971
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 18:40
    Looks good, hopefully some game play trailers wont be as far away! smile
  • DizyneDizyne804,507
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 21:19
    I am so excited for this but hopefully they keep putting out new trailers and screenshots so we dont loose interest in the next year
  • Posted on 06 February 11 at 23:21
    Looks odd =/
    CabbageWithPie
  • Levin26Levin26324,754
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 23:26
    Looks like a renter.
  • Yo NapperYo Napper177,548
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 23:28
    Kinda looks like Dark Void
    You can play your xbox, and you can play your girlfriend, but only 1 of them is likely to red-ring
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry354,762
    Posted on 07 February 11 at 02:15
    Really looks interesting and fun, but 2012...
    As soon as you're born you start dying...
  • Posted on 07 February 11 at 03:34
    This would be a hundred times more interesting if it were "Luchadores" invading. Then at least the gravity manipulation would make complete sense.
  • Posted on 07 February 11 at 10:35
    not gonna keep tabs on this one...doesnt look to good to me
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM87,676
    Posted on 07 February 11 at 14:48
    I find it interesting that it's being made by the same developer as Timeshift, because Inversion's logo reminds me of Timeshift's.
  • Posted on 07 February 11 at 19:09
    Renting this one.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 February 11 at 12:20
    Think I'll have to just try to get all the cheevos within a couple of weeks on it. Don't want to spend the last few hours of life as we know it trying to get the last few. I'd much rather be banging my GF as the apocalypse hits =P
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.