Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 29 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza196,398
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 February 22 at 19:58
    Stories Untold is worth every cent!
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN395,574
    Posted on 15 February 22 at 21:15, Edited on 15 February 22 at 21:17 by FOKENWOLFEN
    Riverbond at that price is a steal!!! Definitely worth taking it.
  • SPOONYxBARDSPOONYxBARD1,192,898
    Posted on 15 February 22 at 21:35
    Blaze and the Monster Machines requires 4 player local multi to get 1000. Avoid unless you have access to 3 other controllers.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm586,960
    Posted on 15 February 22 at 21:36
    Lot of good games. If you’re a retro fan, my best bang for the buck is The Adventures of Elena Temple: Definitive Edition. You can play it with an arcade stick—a big plus for me. If you have one, it further enhances a game that is very good without one. You get 2000 GS for some very fun play. It’s inexpensive to begin with—a 60% discount makes the price even more attractive.
  • ADonkeysMeowADonkeysMeow541,979
    Posted on 16 February 22 at 02:41
    I purchased Johnny Rocket it was a short 3 levels and 3 bosses game. Played through on normal to the finish, backed out to main menu and switched to hardcore mode and then continue to beat Hitler one more time for an easy 43 min competition. AchievementLand has a %100 guide if you need any help.
  • Haseo ATCHaseo ATC294,795
    Posted on 16 February 22 at 05:41
    Really hated Snakeybus---it's 13 easy achievements but the last one will make you tear your hair out.
    The site completion is 1-2 hours but I spent about 3 hours just on the 420 segments achievement before I gave up and deleted the game. You'd have to put a gun to my head before I reinstall it.
  • uberJamesuberJames436,271
    Posted on 16 February 22 at 10:21
    Haseo ATC said:
    Really hated Snakeybus---it's 13 easy achievements but the last one will make you tear your hair out.
    The site completion is 1-2 hours but I spent about 3 hours just on the 420 segments achievement before I gave up and deleted the game. You'd have to put a gun to my head before I reinstall it.
    You may be alone on that one because 45% of TA players have completed the game, which is pretty damn high if you ask me.
  • Posted on 16 February 22 at 12:22
    Good game there !!!
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong468,956
    Posted on 16 February 22 at 23:37, Edited on 16 February 22 at 23:38 by TymanTheLong
    If anyone is worried about the timer achievements in I, Zombie, don’t be, most are trivial, I had to look up the pattern for maybe 2 or 3. None are terribly hard to execute.

With that said, it certainly not a great game, but it’s passable for a small puzzle game that doesn’t overstay its welcome by much.
  • Posted on 16 February 22 at 23:58
    Riverbond is quick, mindless fun. Even better at co op, so give it a try, it's super cheap.
    Imperfection and impurity still infects this galaxy. My crusade was left incomplete... and now I will complete it.
  • DAMIANCATOLSTERDAMIANCATOLSTER1,197,222
    Posted on 17 February 22 at 17:51
    Definitely only see 28 not 29
    Damian
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc32211,089,541
    Posted on 17 February 22 at 18:56
    FOKENWOLFEN said:
    Agreed

Lord Kanaletto said:
    Riverbond is quick, mindless fun. Even better at co op, so give it a try, it's super cheap.
    Agreed

Wish they would either add even more levels or make a sequel. Love the things they're doing over there at Cococucumber
  • Posted on 17 February 22 at 21:30
    jasonlc3221 said:
    FOKENWOLFEN said:
    Agreed

Lord Kanaletto said:
    Agreed

Wish they would either add even more levels or make a sequel. Love the things they're doing over there at Cococucumber
    I'll join the party as well. Had a great time in Riverbond.
  • Haseo ATCHaseo ATC294,795
    Posted on 18 February 22 at 09:36
    uberJames said:
    Haseo ATC said:
    You may be alone on that one because 45% of TA players have completed the game, which is pretty damn high if you ask me.
    Wasting 10 min per run where being off by a single degree on the thumbstick means failure is torture to me, but I think you'll love it. Good luck, have fun!
  • ADonkeysMeowADonkeysMeow541,979
    Posted on 18 February 22 at 17:56
    Why isn’t BOMBFEST on this list. On sale for $1.94 with 35% of players completing in 2-3 hrs.
  • Posted on 18 February 22 at 20:55
    ADonkeysMeow said:
    Why isn’t BOMBFEST on this list. On sale for $1.94 with 35% of players completing in 2-3 hrs.
    Picked that one up the other day. Very easy and pretty fun as well. Would be a riot with some couch co-op and alcoholic refreshments.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.