Game Discussion: Craftopia

Extremely low FPS.

• accusatoiraccusatoir29,954
    Posted on 18 February 22 at 20:11
    Hi guys,

So I just bought this game today and I have to admit; it's barely playable for me. The FPS count has to be far below 30, and I've only gotten to the second island so far.

Even on the first Island I was noticing really bad performance.

Surprisingly however, I haven't found that many (recent) reviews that describe a simliair experience to mine. So that leaves me wondering; how is the performance for you guys?

I am currently playing on the Xbox One S.

Would love to know if there is anyway to fix this, because I do think I could really enjoy the game. However, it's just not playable for me in this curent state.

Kind regards!
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip3,337,289
    Posted on 18 February 22 at 20:48
    The game should have settings that can be adjusted like resolution, draw distance and other options. It does on Series X at least.
  • accusatoiraccusatoir29,954
    Posted on 19 February 22 at 07:13
    NutriWhip said:
    The game should have settings that can be adjusted like resolution, draw distance and other options. It does on Series X at least.
    Hi!
    Thanks for your reply.

Even when I adjust and minimize every possible setting, it still runs terribly. :(
  • Posted on 19 May 22 at 08:14
    It's a pretty resource heavy game. My bud can't even load it up on his Xbox One, and if my some miracle he can, it drops him shortly after. Sadly, anything less than a Series console is gonna be hell to play on, I get drops even on my Series X at times.
    Come check me out on Twitch, support your TA streamers - twitch.tv/leo_ascendent
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.