Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The best EA Play games included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

• nirvana8193nirvana8193572,544
    Posted on 27 February 22 at 18:15, Edited on 27 February 22 at 18:18 by nirvana8193
    PlanetExpressC said:
    Never could get in to Mass Effect.
    I can't look at you right now. I must walk away and think about what you've just said. 😉
    Sally I hear something, stop, STOP!
  • Posted on 27 February 22 at 18:51
    nirvana8193 said:
    PlanetExpressC said:
    I can't look at you right now. I must walk away and think about what you've just said. 😉
    Not only that, i think Duke Nukem Forever is great.
  • TwistMckTwistMck619,930
    Posted on 27 February 22 at 19:51
    No matter the time of place, if I've got an hour spare then I'll always jump on Skate 3 for some buttery goodness
    "Hey Guys! Look at my Gu-"
  • MR MITT3NSMR MITT3NS620,911
    Posted on 28 February 22 at 02:37
    Starting Mass Effect LE soon...never played the originals and everyone says I'm missing out.... I hate FOMO
  • SkinfasstSkinfasst458,464
    Posted on 28 February 22 at 06:46, Edited on 28 February 22 at 06:48 by Skinfasst
    nirvana8193 said:
    PlanetExpressC said:
    Mass Effect is a terrible game, so overrated.
  • sportjames23sportjames23224,890
    Posted on 28 February 22 at 10:22
    Skinfasst said:
    nirvana8193 said:
    PlanetExpressC said:
    Mass Effect is a terrible game, so overrated.
    You’re out of your damn mind. Mass Effect is one of the greatest franchises in video game history.
  • Blue RadiumBlue Radium1,226,141
    Posted on 04 March 22 at 18:33
    I wish EA didn't have a hand in so many great series, slowly corrupting them and diminishing their legacy. Current EA's almost guaranteed to cause these series to implode, à la BF2042.
  • CpL KaNe ZACpL KaNe ZA416,328
    Posted on 23 January 23 at 12:05
    Hanx said:
    tenjackten said:
    Not to be negative about your article, but none of these have achievements. That means I will only play the Xbox versions.
    This guy's gotta be trolling. All these games have achievements, he just wants to wind people up.
    To play devil's advocate, they do have achievements, but when playing them on PC Game Pass, the achievement integration either isn't finished or just doesn't work. Try it out yourself, you'll see you can't unlock achievements in EA games on PCGP.
    First world countries thinking they form the entirety of the globe, nothing new.
  • CpL KaNe ZACpL KaNe ZA416,328
    Posted on 23 January 23 at 12:07
    PlanetExpressC said:
    nirvana8193 said:
    PlanetExpressC said:
    Same lol, super underrated game, people just wanted BuildEngine shenanigans again and they were let down badly. The game as a whole isn't nearly as horrid as most make it put to be. DLC was even better than the main game IIRC
    First world countries thinking they form the entirety of the globe, nothing new.
  • sdutton007sdutton007413,248
    Posted on 23 January 23 at 19:48
    Blue Radium said:
    I wish EA didn't have a hand in so many great series, slowly corrupting them and diminishing their legacy. Current EA's almost guaranteed to cause these series to implode, à la BF2042.
    100%. I'll never forgive EA for killing Command & Conquer or Burnout, among many many other franchises.
  • Posted on 23 January 23 at 22:45
    CpL KaNe ZA said:
    PlanetExpressC said:
    nirvana8193 said:
    PlanetExpressC said:
    Same lol, super underrated game, people just wanted BuildEngine shenanigans again and they were let down badly. The game as a whole isn't nearly as horrid as most make it put to be. DLC was even better than the main game IIRC
    +1 I had huge fun with DNF too, even pre-ordered the BOS edition and still have the little Duke statue from it somewhere.

Definitely worth the price it goes on sale for fairly regularly now in my opinion as long as people don't expect too much.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.