Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

BAFTA Game Awards 2022 nominations revealed

• DeathHuntsUsDeathHuntsUs343,034
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 17:04
    The BAFTA Game Awards 2022 nominations have been revealed ahead of the show on April 7th, which celebrates the video game releases of 2021 — It Takes Two and Returnal are the most nominated titles with eight nominations each.

Please click here to read the full story: BAFTA Game Awards 2022 nominations revealed
  • tecnosawtecnosaw916,374
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 17:14
    What is the difference between best game and EE Game of the Year?
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,505,434
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 17:14
    Alba should win every category it's in. It's very rare a game can actually make me feel good, this game did that in spades. Such a masterpiece!
  • Posted on 03 March 22 at 17:23
    tecnosaw said:
    What is the difference between best game and EE Game of the Year?
    EE one is decided by community votes, the rest by panel votes.
  • LancerideLanceride495,599
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 17:45
    Lots of Xbox exclusive nominations!
    Blah blah blah forum signature
  • Posted on 03 March 22 at 17:56
    The only game awards that actually matter.
  • WagachoochooWagachoochoo751,717
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 18:11, Edited on 03 March 22 at 18:11 by Wagachoochoo
    Great to see The Artful Escape nominated. A simple game, but certainly the best looking game I've ever played.
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,466,003
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 19:35
    It Takes Two, The Artful Escape & The Forgotten City deserve all of the love, all 9-10/10s for me.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv752,451
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 20:01
    The Cherished said:
    Alba should win every category it's in. It's very rare a game can actually make me feel good, this game did that in spades. Such a masterpiece!
    I've been seeing so many good things about this game. I already wanted to pick it up before any of the positive comments. Is this the game that the publisher or developer is also donating a portion of proceeds to a charity for animals as well?
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • The Ol n DeThe Ol n De422,553
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 20:03
    FH5 in Technical Achievement and Multiplayer ?!?!?
    Best joke EVER.
    Stan Day One Edition Owner
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,505,434
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 20:04
    Schinderdiv said:
    The Cherished said:
    I've been seeing so many good things about this game. I already wanted to pick it up before any of the positive comments. Is this the game that the publisher or developer is also donating a portion of proceeds to a charity for animals as well?
    I could be wrong, it's been awhile, but I'm pretty sure a portion of the game's profits are going towards planting trees.
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix852,440
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 23:18, Edited on 03 March 22 at 23:18 by EchelonSix
    The Cherished said:
    was thinking the same. in the end it will be fortnite horizon 5 or halo. the fact that FH4 with new textures is considered a game of the year just makes me laugh.

but ok... same with the oscars. its about the industrie
  • Brushwagg42Brushwagg42172,131
    Posted on 04 March 22 at 07:15
    I hope Psychonauts gets the praise it deserves
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv752,451
    Posted on 04 March 22 at 07:59
    The Cherished said:
    Schinderdiv said:
    The Cherished said:
    I could be wrong, it's been awhile, but I'm pretty sure a portion of the game's profits are going towards planting trees.
    Yeah, you're right. I decided to look it up to check. Well that's another cause dear to me, as I occasionally donate to One Tree Planted. Might as well do more by buying a nice game I've been wanting to play as well.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • bennjjeebennjjee469,219
    Posted on 05 March 22 at 06:34
    The Real Daemon said:
    The only game awards that actually matter.
    Agreed
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.