The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 30 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

  • CanezzaCanezza204,829
  • Kitty SkiesKitty Skies1,803,039
    Posted on 15 March 22 at 20:48
    I was feeling pretty confident till that 1.38 ratio smacked me down to size... thanks for the list though
  • onidemon666onidemon666350,438
    Posted on 15 March 22 at 20:58
    Life of fly was strangely enjoyable
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,308
    Posted on 15 March 22 at 21:22
    Life of Fly came in handy for last December’s 12 Days of XMas challenge. I guess I should pick up Life of Fly 2 for this year’s XMas community event.smile
  • avoidermanavoiderman582,951
    Posted on 15 March 22 at 21:32
    I like the Life of Fly / Aery games. Very relaxing. But what is the subgenre called for this type of game?
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 15 March 22 at 21:56, Edited on 15 March 22 at 21:57 by
    Blizzard Arcade collection is not here, only takes a few hours and is very easy using rewind/save etc.
  • Posted on 15 March 22 at 22:05
    I found the 8floor, i.e. Gnomes Garden 2, games to be a lot of fun and addictive.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,544,036
    Posted on 15 March 22 at 23:07
    Oh my god... 2 weeks in a row artifex mundi stuff on sale... Finally! Lost grimores 3 for me. Hopefully persian nights 2 and the 3 family mysteries go on sale before i die!
  • Posted on 16 March 22 at 00:34
    Any recommendations? I like quick completions but also would like to enjoy the game you know. Completed Bear With Me which I truly enjoyed
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • Posted on 16 March 22 at 01:20
    SMOLDERPICKEM44 said:
    Any recommendations? I like quick completions but also would like to enjoy the game you know. Completed Bear With Me which I truly enjoyed
    Have GamePass? I really enjoyed Firewatch, Genesis Noir, Townscaper, Procession to Calvary, Donut County, Artful Escape, and What Remains of Edith Finch.
  • eXistenZ8eXistenZ81,574,585
    Posted on 16 March 22 at 01:37
    DONT BUY IIN, ITS BROKEN AND YOU CAN'T PLAY BEYOND LEVEL 26. THE DEV WONT FIX IT
  • Posted on 16 March 22 at 02:03
    eXistenZ8 said:
    DONT BUY IIN, ITS BROKEN AND YOU CAN'T PLAY BEYOND LEVEL 26. THE DEV WONT FIX IT
    I have that one in the backlog. It looks like it has been completed by numerous players recently.
  • Posted on 16 March 22 at 04:00
    A Krayt Dragon said:
    SMOLDERPICKEM44 said:
    Any recommendations? I like quick completions but also would like to enjoy the game you know. Completed Bear With Me which I truly enjoyed
    Have GamePass? I really enjoyed Firewatch, Genesis Noir, Townscaper, Procession to Calvary, Donut County, Artful Escape, and What Remains of Edith Finch.
    Nice! Yes I have GP and have finished most of those but never tried Genesis Noir. Guess I will be downloading that today! Thank you!
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • kipfizhkipfizh534,378
    Posted on 16 March 22 at 12:52, Edited on 16 March 22 at 12:53 by kipfizh
    eXistenZ8 said:
    DONT BUY IIN, ITS BROKEN AND YOU CAN'T PLAY BEYOND LEVEL 26. THE DEV WONT FIX IT
    Hmm seeing a few people on the Level 26 achievement saying the same, but of the 295 people with the Level 25 achievement, 278 have the Level 26 achievement so it doesn't seem to affect many - only 17 people max and some of them might just not have done the level yet. I had no problems with that one.

    Level 72 is known to be bugged but you can get it by doing that level again after completing the game. I'd suggest trying the same with any level you have an issue with.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,555,823
    Posted on 16 March 22 at 14:05
    avoiderman said:
    I like the Life of Fly / Aery games. Very relaxing. But what is the subgenre called for this type of game?
    I'm loving the love for these series in this thread.

    Murder Diaries series is another with the same mechanics.

    But different aesthetics, like hearing an Edgar Allan Poe story.
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,559,754
    Posted on 16 March 22 at 20:37, Edited on 16 March 22 at 20:38 by FailedSeppuku
    I grabbed Mina & Michi as well as Get Over Here. So my current trend of buying 2 easy completions a week for under a fiver continues. Although i'm super tempted by Mythic Ocean and having seen the comments on Life of Fly 2, after i enjoyed Aery enough, that i may get those too.
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899464,078
    Posted on 17 March 22 at 13:29
    what would be great is if TA could say when of the games were good and as such good value for money. the easy completions should be noted only if the game is fun.
  • Dave BodomDave Bodom2,048,078
    Posted on 18 March 22 at 02:18
    Darklord1899 said:
    what would be great is if TA could say when of the games were good and as such good value for money. the easy completions should be noted only if the game is fun.
    Good is subjective, google the game yourself if it looks interesting, how much do you need TA to do for you lol?
  • wildwest08wildwest081,584,499
    Posted on 19 March 22 at 14:43
    Love the second week in a row of getting Artifex games. Will try the snow and mythic ones as well
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.