The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up March 22nd, 2022

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,322
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 00:09
    Discounts on Star Wars Battlefront II, Ben 10, Night In The Woods, Mega Man X Legacy Collection, MotoGP 19, Newt One, Spec Ops: The Line and more

    Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up March 22nd, 2022
  • Posted on 22 March 22 at 00:18
    Just finished FAR Changing Tides. Anyone know if the first game is worth picking up?
  • GsO LightGsO Light201,165 201,165 GamerScore
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 00:27
    Same old junk
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,498,590
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 00:33, Edited on 22 March 22 at 00:39 by FailedSeppuku
    dunno where to start, so many cheap and easy completions.

    I'll be grabbing Far 1 after i finished and loved Far 2. EDIT: or not, achievements look buggy and require over 4 playthroughs for 9001 distance travelled.

    Want Car Sim Mechanic but not at 10% off with Borderlands out Friday.
  • Jo12danJamesJo12danJames249,891
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 00:42
    I think its time I stop looking forward to see these deals...
    On the xbox one store, in the back compatability section
  • BAMMphilBAMMphil1,044,833
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 00:51
    More Artifex Mundi Bundles clap
  • pezboybenpezboyben953,836
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 00:52
    I'm loving these artifex mundi sales!
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,569,822
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 01:13
    I am actually more interested in some of the BC titles.

    I will be picking up Bionic Commando 2 and maybe Duke Nukem Forever (since I started it, but don't have access to my disk anymore).
  • AskHaTeRAskHaTeR260,763
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 01:19
    Nauryz kutty bolsyn! (Happy Nauryz!) Today is an equinox day, which is celebrated in Central Asia as a holiday.
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/AskHaTeR][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/AskHaTeR.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Posted on 22 March 22 at 01:31
    Whelp, may as well finally cave in with "DMC5SE" considering it’s reached 50% off. Rip my ‘one game at a time’ rule (still deep into "Sekiro").
  • Posted on 22 March 22 at 01:37
    Interested in the two Artifex Mundi bundles (I only own Lost Grimoires 2, so 5/6 ain’t all that bad), and A Short Hike.
    Agreed. I did not see any correlation between these two examples lol.
  • Posted on 22 March 22 at 01:42
    Another week, another Artifex Mundi refund request (Lost Grimoires 3). I wish they put the game and the bundle on sale at the same week...
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,507,838
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 01:48
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    Whelp, may as well finally cave in with "DMC5SE" considering it’s reached 50% off. Rip my ‘one game at a time’ rule (still deep into "Sekiro").
    I love that rule! Wish I had your strength.
  • vegansoundvegansound965,625
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 02:13
    Spring began two days ago. When do Spring sales arrive, generally? Might be interesting to wait a bit for those, and not jumping on something now. Even if we all know we'll be disappointed when they'll come...... facepalm
  • Posted on 22 March 22 at 02:25
    vegansound said:
    Spring began two days ago. When do Spring sales arrive, generally? Might be interesting to wait a bit for those, and not jumping on something now. Even if we all know we'll be disappointed when they'll come...... facepalm
    It will either be next week or the following week. It's usually been the end of March or the first of April.
  • vegansoundvegansound965,625
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 02:27
    BadNews Crewse said:
    vegansound said:
    Spring began two days ago. When do Spring sales arrive, generally? Might be interesting to wait a bit for those, and not jumping on something now. Even if we all know we'll be disappointed when they'll come...... facepalm
    It will either be next week or the following week. It's usually been the end of March or the first of April.
    Let's hope. Thanks for the reply.
  • PhantomPlanetAPPhantomPlanetAP1,280,024
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 03:33
    One of the worst sales ever, DLC and Windows parts are shits. Try harder next week
  • AntoniaBakaAntoniaBaka274,754
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 03:34, Edited on 22 March 22 at 03:35 by AntoniaBaka
    Anyone spot any non BC 360 sales? Was hoping for resi 1 hd and 0
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong459,806
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 03:37
    The Cherished said:
    ChiflaGoodluck said:
    Whelp, may as well finally cave in with "DMC5SE" considering it’s reached 50% off. Rip my ‘one game at a time’ rule (still deep into "Sekiro").
    I love that rule! Wish I had your strength.
    You save so much money doing it. Nothing is more wasted than a backlog. I did buy two tower defense games two weeks ago but I’m already done with one.

    Generally I give myself permission to spend any amount of money on a game so long as I play it the moment it’s done downloading. I’ve broke my rule twice this year, once for that tower defense game and once for Age of Sigmar Stormgrounds for $15 (check the sale above, it’s cheaper now). Technically I’m firing up the TD game tomorrow so it’s not much of a rule break. Stormgrounds was a dumb waste as usual.

    People complain about micro transactions and other bad gaming industry practices but the biggest scam of all is the backlog.
  • PhantomPlanetAPPhantomPlanetAP1,280,024
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 03:45
    Same and old Capcom stuff over and over again. I hope they still remember Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy were announced to join GP last year? Not even a single join date has been out yet!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.