The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 48 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza191,675
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,499,795
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 19:47, Edited on 22 March 22 at 19:47 by FailedSeppuku
    I liked the look of inbento and Golf Peaks but now I'm tempted by the 2 x 3000G games.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,115,163
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 20:06
    It would be really nice to include a column for the rating too. I'm having to hover on each of these games to see which ones are not steaming piles of crap.
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 22 March 22 at 20:35
    Getting closer and closer to 100 every new list....
    Hola
  • CasteriskNTCasteriskNT977,900
  • AudiBoyJPAudiBoyJP383,235 383,235 GamerScore
    Posted on 22 March 22 at 20:48
    MrZombieChicken said:
    It would be really nice to include a column for the rating too. I'm having to hover on each of these games to see which ones are not steaming piles of crap.
    Agreed and it should be an easy addition. There is a forum post in the Wish List area asking for this:

Ability to sort Game Sales by Rating
  • TheRealJoeSchmoTheRealJoeSchmo1,625,339
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 00:06
    A Short Hike was an absolute joy to play!
    TheRealJoeSchmo
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm578,876
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 00:30
    I’d put Agatha Knife at the top of the least. It’s quite a fun game apart from it’s being quick & easy. At 3.59 USD or equivalent, the price is right, too.
  • Posted on 23 March 22 at 03:27
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Find any winners?
  • Posted on 23 March 22 at 03:29
    I wish peppa pig and pj mask would go below 30$ that's too much to spend for a quick 1k gamerscore, at least for me.
  • TheHotnessZNTheHotnessZN101,021
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 08:18
    Would be great if Mymaite and Colorful Colore were available through the Xbox store app on windows rather than the crappy windows store :(
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,435,519
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 10:25
    FailedSeppuku said:
    I liked the look of inbento and Golf Peaks but now I'm tempted by the 2 x 3000G games.
    Do it.

My Maite is awesome.
    And Colorful Colore is colorful.

Not bad games. Though using the guides for Colore is the way to go.
  • Blood DMBlood DM854,505
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 10:59
    Can someone confirm when this sale is due to end, please? I've maybe missed something in the post.
    It's been that long I have forgotten how the sale cycles work. I seem to recall it being a weekly Tue-Mon? Thank you :)
  • JdobemJdobem956,056
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 11:04
    more artifiex mundi bundles, yes
    J
  • Posted on 23 March 22 at 11:45
    Blood DM said:
    Can someone confirm when this sale is due to end, please? I've maybe missed something in the post.
    It's been that long I have forgotten how the sale cycles work. I seem to recall it being a weekly Tue-Mon? Thank you :)
    Weekly sales end on Tuesday morning at 6am EST, convert for your local time zone. Some special sales a few times a year run on a different schedule.
  • NatorDomNatorDom497,700
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 12:18
    TheRealJoeSchmo said:
    A Short Hike was an absolute joy to play!
    Agreed, I completed this over the weekend on the Switch and is definitely worth playing. The main story is maybe only 1-2 hours, but I don't think any of the achievements will be missable (I can't confirm this).
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,027,705
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 14:47
    I loooooved A Short Hike, would 100% recommend.
    Went almost completely without a guide and still beat the completion estimate by a pretty good amount too. (Needed to look up the location of a sprout or 2 for the one achievement because I could not find it for the life of me)
    Santino
  • AgentOfAbyssAgentOfAbyss473,484
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 15:00
    I love these articles and I've found some real fun stuff off it, but I wonder if it would be possible to either make it so games you already own don't appear on the list, or perhaps a button that does some sort of "hide this game from future lists" function because a lot of the games show up over and over and if I wasn't interested the 1st time I'm not going to be interested the 10th time.
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,027,705
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 15:17, Edited on 23 March 22 at 15:18 by PangoBara
    AgentOfAbyss said:
    I love these articles and I've found some real fun stuff off it, but I wonder if it would be possible to either make it so games you already own don't appear on the list, or perhaps a button that does some sort of "hide this game from future lists" function because a lot of the games show up over and over and if I wasn't interested the 1st time I'm not going to be interested the 10th time.
    Not a solution with the articles really, but you could go to the sales page and sort by completion time. There is an option on that page to hide games you own.

I think these articles just generally grab them by completion time like that anyway
    Santino
  • TromatojuiceTromatojuice154,214
    Posted on 23 March 22 at 16:19
    MrZombieChicken said:
    100% agree with this :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.