The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up April 5th, 2022

  • Posted on 05 April 22 at 11:38
    Oh dear
  • BAMMphilBAMMphil1,146,338
    Posted on 05 April 22 at 11:47
    Spring Sale started on Thursday the last 2 years. So this is probably gonna be the week.
  • WEEEEDKILLAWEEEEDKILLA790,653
    Posted on 05 April 22 at 12:26
    Alex Kidd it is for me then
  • Posted on 05 April 22 at 13:15
    I ima Pokemon I said:
    I think the spring sale is happening on Thursday
    Spring sale has been happening for like 2 weeks now. This is the last week for it
  • Posted on 05 April 22 at 13:25
    Musikfreak007 said:
    Thought I missed the Spring Sale, but seeing the comments here, I must be in regular company.

    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    What is this, a sale for ants?
    The sale must be at least... three times bigger than this.
    How can we teach the children about game sales if they can't even get inside the building
  • K1LL3R BEEZK1LL3R BEEZ693,136
    Posted on 05 April 22 at 17:45
    Nod Nolan said:
    K1LL3R BEEZ said:
    MX Unleashed showed as free for me dance anyone else?
    You probably got it during a games with gold at the beggining of 2021.
    I never claimed it back then though. It didn’t show as “Owned” either. Had the price in strikethrough text and was listed as “Free”.
  • Nimr0d87Nimr0d87757,795
    Posted on 06 April 22 at 13:45
    At least grabbing They Are Billions
  • MathachewMathachew631,490
    Posted on 07 April 22 at 15:20
    Musikfreak007 said:
    Thought I missed the Spring Sale, but seeing the comments here, I must be in regular company.

    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    What is this, a sale for ants?
    The sale must be at least... three times bigger than this.
    He's absolutely right.
  • KnoellKnoell441,241
  • VOODOO85VOODOO85621,053
    Posted on 07 April 22 at 21:35, Edited on 07 April 22 at 21:42 by VOODOO85
    Looks like spring sale has started, got notification from Xbdeals saying 500+ new deals available

    EDIT: and if it is, there's not much for me to get excited about tbh. Some on my wishlist aren't even at their lowest ever price. will look in more detail tomorrow
  • vegansoundvegansound1,007,991
    Posted on 08 April 22 at 01:45
    For those who don't want to wait TA's article, Spring sales are online since 3 hours now, I don't know what the hell they are doing.

    https://tinyurl.com/2p82puc7

    I'm so sad because there are lots of good prices, but in the US only. In Europe, with taxes, it's more expensive, and not interesting anymore............
  • SkullinaneSkullinane284,479
    Posted on 09 April 22 at 00:09
    EchelonSix said:
    you know that there is always a small sale in front of season sales... like spring sale... which will come in a few days...

    you know that... right?! riiiiiiiiight?
    No, I was born yesterday. Don’t be annoying.

    The “Spring Sale” isn’t so fantastic either, pal.
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix966,677
    Posted on 09 April 22 at 03:40
    Skullinane said:
    EchelonSix said:
    you know that there is always a small sale in front of season sales... like spring sale... which will come in a few days...

    you know that... right?! riiiiiiiiight?
    No, I was born yesterday. Don’t be annoying.

    The “Spring Sale” isn’t so fantastic either, pal.
    dont be annoying is what that person wrote.. before complaining about a sale....
    okay...
  • SkullinaneSkullinane284,479
    Posted on 09 April 22 at 14:13
    EchelonSix said:
    dont be annoying is what that person wrote.. before complaining about a sale....
    okay...
    You might not be aware of this, but my original post was a joke, guy. I’m not going to waste any more time attempting to explain what a joke is.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.