Guides

A forum for game tips, tricks, and guide news articles.

How to make money quick in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

• Posted on 06 April 22 at 17:17
    With thousands of things to buy in-game, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga demands a lot of studs from its players. Here are a few quick and easy ways to boost your balance fast...

Please click here to read the full story: How to make money quick in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  • Sparkz1977Sparkz19771,431,062
    Posted on 06 April 22 at 17:55, Edited on 06 April 22 at 17:58 by Sparkz1977
    You neglected to say that you also a datacard as well as the studs to buy the multipliers. After realising this my road map to stud farming was this......

1. Play a few levels and upgrade your character core abilities to unlock showing collectibles on the map, and then upgrading that to the third level.

2. Buy the stud magnet character core ability and also upgrade to level three.

This will allow you to locate the datacards easily and also allow you to passively farm studs as you're running around.

I got to this point by the end of the third episode and it makes the True Jedi in each level a joke.
    It isn't a matter of life and death, it's more important than that.
  • Posted on 06 April 22 at 18:04, Edited on 06 April 22 at 18:16 by BadRubberPiggy
    Sparkz1977 said:
    You neglected to say that you also a datacard as well as the studs to buy the multipliers.
    Yeah, I assumed most people would naturally find enough Datacards by the time they can afford the upgrades (they're super easy to find even without the mapping upgrade) but I'll add a line in for thoroughness, thanks!
  • Posted on 06 April 22 at 19:06, Edited on 06 April 22 at 19:09 by Resident eLail
    Why is this a news article instead of an achievement guide? I mean, the only guide currently on the achievement referenced is a question by a user, not a guide (and is subsequently being downvoted, as it should).

Yet, here is a real guide placed as a news article, presumably for clicks.
    Just call me Lail. I'm a he/him/his Resident Evil junkie...
  • VGM 007VGM 007798,887
    Posted on 06 April 22 at 19:21
    You can unlock the bounty hunter Dengar right away by using the code OKV7TLR.

In the menus where you find the galaxy map, characters, etc, you'll eventually come across a menu that lets you put in a code. Do that there and you've got your bounty hunter.

Also while I'm here, enjoy the codes and the unlocks.

ARVALA7 - The Razor Crest ship
    C3PHOHO - C-3PO (Holiday Special)
    WOOKIEE - Chewbacca (Holiday Special)
    TIPYIPS - D-O (Holiday Special)
    WROSHYR - Darth Vader (Holiday Special)
    LIFEDAY - Gonk Droid (Holiday Special)
    KORDOKU - Poe Dameron (Holiday Special)
    KH7P320 - Aayla Secura
    XV4WND9 - Admiral Holdo
    OKV7TLR - Dengar
    SIDIOUS - The Emperor
    WBFE4GO - Nute Gunray
    Z55T8CQ - Poggle The Lesser
    GR2VBXF - Ratts Tyerell
    3FCPPVX - Tarkin
    SKYSAGA - Temmin Wexley (listed as Snap Wexley for Lego Survey reward)
    SHUTTLE - Resistance I-TS Transport ship
  • Posted on 06 April 22 at 19:36, Edited on 06 April 22 at 19:37 by BadRubberPiggy
    Resident eLail said:
    Why is this a news article instead of an achievement guide? I mean, the only guide currently on the achievement referenced is a question by a user, not a guide (and is subsequently being downvoted, as it should).

I mean, everything the news team puts together is 'for clicks.' We need to bring in folks from elsewhere to help grow the site, and a full article like this serves that purpose better than a regular achievement guide would. We're still feeling out this space for ourselves, so maybe we can look to integrate the two systems in the future, and happy to take on board any feedback as we work out the best way to handle things like this.

VGM 007 said:
    Ah thanks for this, and the rest of the codes — I did check the code characters but must have missed that one!
  • EveryBaseEveryBase463,352
    Posted on 06 April 22 at 19:45
    They used to let you use a code to get the 2X multiplier right away. That's a bummer for this one that lil boost always made it able to get the 4X as soon as you found it.
  • Posted on 06 April 22 at 19:47
    Wealth beyond measure, Skywalker.
    Try and break our cookie system.
  • BattleGoffBattleGoff934,452
    Posted on 06 April 22 at 22:57
    Episode 2: The Hunt For Jango mission is still bugged for me (after the latest patch)
    So this game is in the backlog for now. For all the praise this game got there's definitely some backwards steps for the series :/
  • einbrecher87einbrecher871,262,265
    Posted on 07 April 22 at 08:20
    @ BattleGoff what exactly is bugged for you??
  • BattleGoffBattleGoff934,452
    Posted on 08 April 22 at 08:25
    The hunt for Jango mission was bugged but the new patch seems to have fixed it yay 👍
  • Osmo76Osmo761,446,010
    Posted on 08 April 22 at 11:37
    Resident eLail said:
    Why is this a news article instead of an achievement guide?
    My thoughts exactly, the only reason I clicked on this item is that I wanted to check if I was missing something. Guess I sort of was and still am.
  • halohogghalohogg120,477
    Posted on 08 April 22 at 13:23
    I gots to play me some Lego. I have so many owned/GwG titles that are completely unplayed.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 April 22 at 16:19
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    Resident eLail said:

I mean, everything the news team puts together is 'for clicks.' We need to bring in folks from elsewhere to help grow the site, and a full article like this serves that purpose better than a regular achievement guide would. We're still feeling out this space for ourselves, so maybe we can look to integrate the two systems in the future, and happy to take on board any feedback as we work out the best way to handle things like this.

VGM 007 said:
    Ah thanks for this, and the rest of the codes — I did check the code characters but must have missed that one!
    These are helpful articles, no doubt there's people out there not keen on achievements but like to progress in games using information like this. Keep it up!
  • Posted on 08 April 22 at 18:55
    I think this is the first time I have ever seen a lego game without codes for any of the extras (x2, minkit detector etc). I know the more recent ones usually only will give you the x2 via code but this is new, picking up this game soon
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy1,095,608
    Posted on 19 April 22 at 23:41
    XxXTheAIRNESS23 said:
    I think this is the first time I have ever seen a lego game without codes for any of the extras (x2, minkit detector etc). I know the more recent ones usually only will give you the x2 via code but this is new, picking up this game soon
    Stud multiplier cheat codes haven’t been in a new Lego game since the summer of 2015 in Lego Jurassic World. Then, Lego Dimensions in late 2015 and Marvel’s Avengers in early 2016 have only the Minikit Detector and Fast Build cheats. Those are the last Lego games to have cheats other than character codes.

Harry Potter Collection from 2016 does have red brick cheat codes but that’s a remaster of 2010-11 games.
  • MrAndyPuppyMrAndyPuppy223,328
    Posted on 21 April 22 at 13:54
    I can no longer find the specific original video because YouTube is flooded with them, but I have found the most consistent stud farming is with Rancor on Bespin. yes, Rancor costs 500,000 studs to begin with so it's certainly not a starting technique, but once you have a few multipliers, head to Bespin and run around a big perimeter circuit of the city and by the time you get back to the beginning the stuff has reformed ready for more crushing.
  • Posted on 22 April 22 at 23:31, Edited on 22 April 22 at 23:37 by Neo Yggdrasill
    Realistically if you're going for 100% completion there's no reason to farm studs as long as you prioritize purchasing the multipliers. I finished with 36 billion studs without going out of my way at all after getting the last multiplier.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.