The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up April 12th, 2022

• SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,545,033
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 01:25
    Not meh.

Because...

ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Picked up Persian Nights 2, leaving me with only one Artifex Mundi game to go. Now I need to actually play them....
    This.
  • kT EchokT Echo404,505
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 01:37
    Was excited to see something I wanted on sale only to see it was a game that was just announced coming to GamePass
  • mkdfanmkdfan895,806
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 01:55
    The Journey Down Trilogy is on sale too for £3.19, cheaper to get that than all 3 separately.
  • No Bad GamesNo Bad Games369,143
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 01:57
    90% of TA should pick up full spectrum warrior
    Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,206,076
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 02:18
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Picked up Persian Nights 2, leaving me with only one Artifex Mundi game to go. Now I need to actually play them....
    Is it The Secret Order: Return to the Buried Kingdom? That's the last need.
    This space for rent.
  • Jamal2807Jamal28071,823,696
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 02:23
    Noting -….-
  • Posted on 12 April 22 at 02:29
    MrZombieChicken said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    No, Demon Hunter Ascendance. I picked up the one you are missing somewhere along the line.
    Hola
  • GuidalityGuidality789,071
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 02:31
    Bummed about guacamelee 2 not going on sale this week after not seeing it on the spring sale
  • Guirec730Guirec730384,386
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 02:32
    Terminator Resistance is totally worth that. Easy achievements too
    State of the badass art.
  • Posted on 12 April 22 at 03:15
    is it worth the gold edition of Greedfall? I know the base game it's on game pass but I have the feeling that it's gonna leave very soon
  • CerberustormCerberustorm1,342,736
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 03:18
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Glad I ain't the only player who's bought almost all of them and still to play them

As for this week's sales, another meh
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st623,601
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 03:38, Edited on 12 April 22 at 03:39 by Matodion 1st
    Cerberustorm said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Glad I ain't the only player who's bought almost all of them and still to play them

As for this week's sales, another meh
    I have two third of them but I am getting really tired of this weird bundling and effy single game pricing.

Also I concur that this sale is meh.
  • Paper21Paper21605,307
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 03:38
    Awful
    - J
  • NativeB1oodNativeB1ood851,602
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 03:45
    Would it kill them to put the FO4 dlc for PC on sale some time this year? Every week I’m hoping I can finish that game off and uninstall it from my pc and every week I’m more and more disappointed.
  • Posted on 12 April 22 at 03:47
    DarkB1ade X said:
    The Xbox 360 section is pretty barren these days. Really hoping for one last big Xbox 360 sale outside of the usual games, but I'd guess those days are over since the last big sale was in 2019.
    I mean some of the BC titles from the last update have been showing up in the sales the past few months, so there's that I guess. I would probably expect those new Star Wars titles to get their first sales next month coz Star Wars Day.
  • Ueki420Ueki4201,405,361
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 04:46
    Some point and click games but other than that Spring Sale is where the good sales are.
    The doom of a Planet....Crush Punch!!!
  • Posted on 12 April 22 at 06:26, Edited on 12 April 22 at 06:26 by Angus Macready
    MrZombieChicken said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    That’s the last one I need as well
  • PhantomPlanetAPPhantomPlanetAP1,364,124
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 06:33
    atryeu1 said:
    Fear The People said:
    Meh
    Haha I just looked at the sale and said Meh to myself too and scroll down to comments and there's a long string of people saying the same thing, haha :P

But yeah, meh. Only 360 and maybe PC for me (non gaming computer though). Nothing for 360 for me and nothing jumped out for PC. Might look at a few later but I have other games I need to do on here still anyway so.... meh :P
    I say the same thing, meh! Lol

I had my questions of why MS PC sales would always be so small-scaled and lackluster, and I came up with an answer by simply checking other PC games vendors like Steam, GOG, EPIC Store… probably the marketshare of PC games are occupied by above vendors already, MS is somehow subject to only put games which are not appearing on those vendors, and probably cannot make tons of profits like Xbox console sales. Too bad PC games market is saturated and seems MS didn’t secure a solid piece of pie. Yet it’s a great advantage on PC Game Pass, despite many games got glitches/bugs to be fixed.
  • Posted on 12 April 22 at 06:41
    DarkB1ade X said:
    The Xbox 360 section is pretty barren these days. Really hoping for one last big Xbox 360 sale outside of the usual games, but I'd guess those days are over since the last big sale was in 2019.
    Ditto
  • Posted on 12 April 22 at 06:43
    Would it kill them to put The Swapper on sale?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.