The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up April 12th, 2022

• Matodion 1stMatodion 1st623,674
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 09:01
    SoulyDconte said:
    Whoever decides on the bundle making for Artifex Mundi needs to have their ass kicked laugh
    It seems so random and impossible to avoid buying duplicates
    I agree, the bundles suck and in fact discourages buyers who avoid duplications.
  • SpaztrickSpaztrick74,130
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 15:03
    TymanTheLong said:
    ThoracicOhio48 said:
    is it worth the gold edition of Greedfall? I know the base game it's on game pass but I have the feeling that it's gonna leave very soon
    There’s only one $5-ish paid DLC. I don’t think the base game is that much cheaper so if it’s a game you want it’s a good deal.
    The Gold Edition is showing as 32 USD for me. The base is $13.99, Adventurer's Gear DLC $2.69 and the de Vespe Conspiracy is $6.29. So right now it's less to purchase them separately unless I'm missing something that's different in the Gold Edition.
  • Posted on 13 April 22 at 15:15
    Spaztrick said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    ThoracicOhio48 said:
    is it worth the gold edition of Greedfall? I know the base game it's on game pass but I have the feeling that it's gonna leave very soon
    There’s only one $5-ish paid DLC. I don’t think the base game is that much cheaper so if it’s a game you want it’s a good deal.
    The Gold Edition is showing as 32 USD for me. The base is $13.99, Adventurer's Gear DLC $2.69 and the de Vespe Conspiracy is $6.29. So right now it's less to purchase them separately unless I'm missing something that's different in the Gold Edition.
    I'm talking about the Windows 10 version it's $17.99 the gold edition (well in my country it's $12.50)
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st623,674
    Posted on 14 April 22 at 18:29
    MrZombieChicken said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Picked up Persian Nights 2, leaving me with only one Artifex Mundi game to go. Now I need to actually play them....
    Is it The Secret Order: Return to the Buried Kingdom? That's the last need.
    I think the last one would be 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek currently listed only in Australia and Korea marketplace (and probably some others).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.