The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 29 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza217,870
  • AlonzorionAlonzorion350,827
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 18:44
    Avoid Outbreak like the plague, such a hideous buggy mess of a series.
  • Sp33dyKatSp33dyKat231,441
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 18:49
    Can anyone comment on Titan Chaser?
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,724,792
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 19:04
    I live for these articles! All hail the News Team! I refuse to even look at the sale, or my 'This is on sale' notifications until these threads come out. xxx Thank you!
  • OkeemOkeem2,079,206
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 19:29
    Sp33dyKat said:
    I believe it was similar to a walking simulator but with lots of driving. There was some big monsters that don’t hurt you but story was unremarkable. Good guide by the welsh hunter on YouTube - easy 1000G.

Stay away from boom blaster at all costs
  • Posted on 12 April 22 at 19:31, Edited on 12 April 22 at 19:35 by Flipy Fliperson
    Think I'll pick up the Artists of the World Bundle. 8 games with ≈35 hours of total content and all rated over 3 stars. Not too bad in my book for $19.99. Time to cash in some rewards.
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 19:45
    Okeem said:
    Sp33dyKat said:
    I believe it was similar to a walking simulator but with lots of driving. There was some big monsters that don’t hurt you but story was unremarkable. Good guide by the welsh hunter on YouTube - easy 1000G.
    Thanks so much!
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 19:48
    Flipy Fliperson said:
    Think I'll pick up the Artists of the World Bundle. 8 games with ≈35 hours of total content and all rated over 3 stars. Not too bad in my book for $19.99. Time to cash in some rewards.
    I feel like this is a good value, as well.
    Have been trying to buy the bundle for the last 30 minutes, but keep getting this error on the Microsoft Store on pc:
    "Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
    HaIF3hAt0rxTjRBKdw3bS1.32.5"
    Anyone else having this problem or am I just "special"?facepalm
  • AudiBoyJPAudiBoyJP431,385 431,385 GamerScore
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 20:04, Edited on 12 April 22 at 20:05 by AudiBoyJP
    I have been trying to purchase another title and keep getting a similar error to sp33dKat when using the website. I then tried it directly on my xbox and then it worked.
    I have been trying to buy another title and got the same/similar error so I tried directly on my xbox and then the purchase worked successfully.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm608,878
  • TheRealJoeSchmoTheRealJoeSchmo1,759,051
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 20:57
    Avoid Boom Blaster like the plague. You'll thank me later.
    TheRealJoeSchmo
    Posted on 12 April 22 at 23:11, Edited on 12 April 22 at 23:46 by Sp33dyKat
    AudiBoyJP said:
    I have been trying to purchase another title and keep getting a similar error to sp33dKat when using the website. I then tried it directly on my xbox and then it worked.
    My order finally went through just a minute ago.
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,601,486
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 00:47
    Was going to grab Squad Killer and Hellbreachers but Squad Killer looks awful. Hellbreachers has decent reviews though.

Nice to see Flaskoman get more DLC, re-downloading that.

I quite enjoyed Titan Chasers, was surreal.
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion902,542
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 01:31, Edited on 13 April 22 at 11:50 by Boots Orion
    Artifex Mundi games have been going on sale a lot lately. I've picked several of them up (an 8 game bundle, a 6 game bundle and another game). I hope I end up liking them. haha
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001630,835
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 04:37
    Sp33dyKat said:
    Flipy Fliperson said:
    I feel like this is a good value, as well.
    Have been trying to buy the bundle for the last 30 minutes, but keep getting this error on the Microsoft Store on pc:
    "Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
    HaIF3hAt0rxTjRBKdw3bS1.32.5"
    Anyone else having this problem or am I just "special"?facepalm
    I was thinking it sounds like a fair deal too.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm608,878
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 04:46
    Just finished Flaskoman—again—thanks to your heads up.
  • CreepiestCornCreepiestCorn1,169,953
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 12:12
    I love this article pointing out games that have a bunch of gamerscore for grabs
  • Hazar KhallHazar Khall1,945,328
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 13:37
    TheRealJoeSchmo said:
    Such a buggy mess, and a headache on top of that. I'd agree with you, but, seeing how people congregated during the worst of the pandemic I'd say we retire "like the plague" lmao.
    No, but seriously. Boom Blaster was not a fun experience. I regret very few shovelware games I have on my profile, that one was almost not worth the completion.
    Go big or go home (>*_*)>---gs
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,620,173
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 14:24
    With all the negatives on Boom Blaster, you all have convinced me it's time to go finish it.

Since my tastes run counter to prevailing opinions, already think I'm gonna like it.

But we'll see wave
  • TheRealJoeSchmoTheRealJoeSchmo1,759,051
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 23:46
    Hazar Khall said:
    TheRealJoeSchmo said:
    Such a buggy mess, and a headache on top of that. I'd agree with you, but, seeing how people congregated during the worst of the pandemic I'd say we retire "like the plague" lmao.
    No, but seriously. Boom Blaster was not a fun experience. I regret very few shovelware games I have on my profile, that one was almost not worth the completion.
    It's not worth it at all, even with the sale price currently in place. And knowing what I know now I would not play it if it was free. Unfortunately, I didn't find out how bugged it was until I started it, unlocked an achievement, and felt invested enough to claw my way to eventual victory.
    TheRealJoeSchmo
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.