Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online In Development

• Posted on 26 July 10 at 22:46, Edited on 26 July 10 at 22:54 by TheWretchedCrow
    I Would personally like to see a revival of Darkstalkers.
    and I hope that it will be Capcom's next project after Street Fighter X Tekken.
  • ddgvddgv84,145
    Posted on 26 July 10 at 22:56
    ^ Darkstalkers received the crap end of the stick for the longest time....

I would love to slam down on some HD Darkstalkers.
  • JaggexedgeJaggexedge235,353
    Posted on 27 July 10 at 04:44
    I'm loving all the attention Fighting Games (Both new and old) are getting. It looks like I'll have plenty to look forward to in the coming months.
  • Exit BloomExit Bloom179,630
    Posted on 27 July 10 at 04:44
    Yes!!!!!! Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite SF character EVER (besides Cammy) finally will be playable online!!!! clap
  • Exit BloomExit Bloom179,630
    Posted on 27 July 10 at 04:49
    TheWretchedCrow said:
    I Would personally like to see a revival of Darkstalkers.
    and I hope that it will be Capcom's next project after Street Fighter X Tekken.
    Not to be too dramatic but it's a travesty what Capcom has done, or rather, HASN'T done with the Darkstalkers crew. Except for the token appearnces by Morrigan and Felicia in their "vs" games basically nada. If nothing else, can't they port Darkstalkers 3 to XBLA? Ono-San wanted/wants to make a Darkstalkers game, so I've got to believe he's still fighting for it, but the SF/Tekken news has me thinking it's not happening...
  • TronxkyTronxky236,146
    Posted on 27 July 10 at 06:35
    Fucking hate Remy (pardon my french ) he's a Guile rip off
    TRISH IS HOT!!!!
  • Zayd123Zayd123461,982
    Posted on 27 July 10 at 18:15
    As much as I love Street fighter, I was a little disappointed that Power Stone wasn't revealed =(
    =)
  • Posted on 02 August 10 at 11:50
    I hope they do something about this game though. If they don't update the characters, all you're gonna see is Chun-Li, Yun and Ken, all the fucking time.
  • ddgvddgv84,145
    Posted on 02 August 10 at 14:25
    ^ Dude, in SSFIV you see a lot of Ryu Ken and Sagat....That is just how it is.

SRK is very easy to punish, so let them play Ken. Chun Li and Yun are a totally different story though.
  • Posted on 02 August 10 at 15:53
    Uh no. You don't. I haven't seen a single Ken, and Sagat sucks now. Ryu, sure, I've seen a couple, but he's a pretty fun character to play.
  • ddgvddgv84,145
    Posted on 02 August 10 at 16:12
    Street fighter is the only game I'm playing right now, so don't tell me what characters I do or don't see.
  • Posted on 02 August 10 at 16:14
    Join the club.
  • zigs00zigs00214,002
    Posted on 03 August 10 at 15:33, Edited on 03 August 10 at 15:33 by zigs00
    Oh wow, Evangelion is starting another fight with another forum user! What a surprise!
  • ddgvddgv84,145
    Posted on 03 August 10 at 18:16
    Ive actually been in a spat or two with him before, he had an Alma gamerpic at the time...but I recognize the name.

I don't let petty disagreements ruin my day, so it is what it always will be...mindless arguing.
  • OdinHawkeOdinHawke226,585
    Posted on 21 August 10 at 08:01
    I see plenty of Kens in SSFIV. Normally picked by the more 'cheap' online players. I personally like using Ryu just for the sentimental value of thats who I always used when I was little and playing with my uncles.
    Ryu's I don't see all too many of outside myself. And I've never seen a Sagat online, but I play other games than you do, thus you have more a chance seeing them than I do. I see alot of T.Hawks, Kens, Guiles and Juris. A decent amount of Codys appear too
  • Posted on 21 August 10 at 08:17
    Yeah, I take that back now. SO MANY KENS AND RYUS. And they're all scrubs and would do terrible if it wasn't online.
    Posted on 23 August 10 at 06:43
    Lol, we're not all scrubs thanks. I use Ryu just because he's a childhood favorite. And I hold my own online and off.
  • Posted on 23 August 10 at 09:07
    EngageCardinal said:
    Lol, we're not all scrubs thanks. I use Ryu just because he's a childhood favorite. And I hold my own online and off.
    Didn't say that. Also, if you wanna play ever, I'm down, send me a message.
    Posted on 23 August 10 at 10:48
    Will do. It's always fun to have someone legit to play with. Hmm, must've read it wrong, my mistake.
  • HucBerCranPerryHucBerCranPerry1,388,036
    Posted on 08 October 10 at 22:31
    yeah this is excellent news to hear. ahh another street fighter game for me to conquer and dominate. oh and vampire savior 3 would be a good idea. All the darkstalker titles in general would all be good.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.